How do we get Trump to mention Finland? It doesn't have to be a highlight of a speech...

How do we get Trump to mention Finland? It doesn't have to be a highlight of a speech, I just want to hear how he pronounces "Finland"

become relevant

I don't know why you have such a hard on for him, he'll probably let his master Putin' have his way with Karelia and then Finland once he feels like annexing his neighborhoods.

fin-lun

T. Mohammadi Al-Hammad "I'd have voted for Hillary" Bin Abdul

No, no, no we need him to mention New Zealand

Has he mentioned nz yet???

So you're okay with your country becoming part of Russia again.
You've made your choice.

He's already mentioned Australia

Have your PM call him a buffoon or something similar.

>Russia cares enough to annex Finland
>being this retarded

He'd never do such a thing, he's a nice man

We've bled for our right to exist in 1918 and on several occasions between 1939-1944, plus we didn't actively participate in the assault of Putins home town when USSR was at its weakest, and I know he respects that part of history

Have him announce that Finland will not be allowing Syrian refugees from EU countries to move in.

Preferably say something like "We don't want to end up as the next Sweden."

That will probably get a response, at least a "See? Finland is smart. I love Finland." tweet from him.

yealous?

Maybe if/when "Mestari" becomes our PM, that scenario could happen. We have very smart people who are very aware of the geopolitical chess that's going on, so I don't think they would let the head of state say something like that, unless something drastic happened

You know what you little faggot, I actually am a little bit, albeit your "mentioning" was meme-tier

kjakjajkajkkja this is the argentine """poltiical science student""
he wants to be diplomat but the only netoworking he's everdone is with hes mother

he will take uss$ 500 for cleaning the bathroom of a consulting firm jkajkakjakj

It would be a bigger suicide than grabbing Crimea.
Call me an optimist or something, but I have a feeling Putin and Russia have learned their lesson on that regard. No more messing with European countries while EU and NATO are around.

see

What? Annexation of Crimea was a huge success for Russia. The EU and Obama administration were literally unable to do anything other than stop the export of cheese to Russia and propagate "bad Putin" stories through the MSM, which ordinary Russians don't give a damn about

They also lost a good deal of their GDP, and many Russian oligarchs either lost faith in the government or packed up and left.

Someone has to spread this on the toast of Trump, he will end up satisfied by this shit and soon or later: he will comment how fucking great finlandia is