Sup Forums why am I so transphobic?

Sup Forums why am I so transphobic?

Bump

because the shit is unnatural as fuck and only faggots aren't

But what happens when close friends are transgendered? What do then?

Bump

let them suck your dick, then get new less gay friends.

true
an hero

Tell them to join the half of transgenders who an hero

This.

I don't know why people get so pissy about trannies. They're going to kill themselves anyway. Nothing to worry about. Just keep them away from your kids until they do.

Or if you care about them enough you could send them to a mental hospital, give them a chance to find a cure for that this transgender disorder people seem to think is perfectly normal.

Fuck no. Let them off themselves.

Go back to imgur you "edgy" faggot. Terrible Tiger memes have no place on Sup Forums.

Why the fuck would you make friends with one? This shit doesn't come out of nowhere. They're always huge freaks already before they "come out".

I mean if one of your grandfather had dementia you wouldn't tell him to an hero right? Trans people aren't much different, they were born fucked up in the head and need medical treatment.
pbbbbbbbbbbbt

No. You can't fix this kind of broken.

That's what people said about measles in the 19th century. You need to experiment on people until you find the solution.

www.tumblr.com

I skipped from "girls" to had a heartbeat what do.

Would you rather I just post furry shit?
Stop giving a fuck and go one step lower, fuck a tranny or something.

Continue

do not like furrys.

I never understood this whole trans thing. Like dude if you like dressing up as a woman or play with fucking dolls, hats off m8 but why you gotta become a woman instead of being a dude who just happens to likes stuff generally associated to women?
Its all about seeking identity confirmation, just accept that what you look like does not reflect who you are inside, why would you even care?

It's hard to understand because it's a mental disorder. Exactly like my grandfather who used to thought his TV was a German tank, both he and transgender people have completely rejected reality, the only difference is he got medical help and transpeople get praised for it.

There is no hate in my heart for anybody, really, I just don't understand why it's shoved down everybody's throats that it's normal. It's not normal, it's gender dysphoria, a mental illness like ocd or bipolar. If you want to chop your dick off and change your name to Tina, more power to ya, just don't act like it's a normal thing to do, and don't be shocked that other people find it weird.

Well, I guess everyone will at least once in their lives struggle with who they are, and Í feel like their thought process might go like this.
>I am a dude, I like feminine stuff therefore, I'm a woman and I should mod my body to reflect my personality.

Which is just a lazy version of figuring out yourself, which has only been made possible due to technological advancements. Another way to deal with this identity conflict might be:
>I am a man, I like feminine stuff, therefore:
>I should strive for a stronger personality to be able to deflect any social disapproval.

But that's just something I just came up with, what do you think about this?

Because you, like us, don't want to see the world being forced to change to accommodate people with mental illness.
They should be treated not fucking encouraged.

Cause ur healthy

I feel it's more than just people being lazy, femboys, gays, lesbians etc. don't have the 41% suicide rate that trans people do. This gives me the impression that transgenderism is something different than a regular identity crisis. Maybe it's just a severe case of an identity crisis, I can't say for certain because there's not enough research into this subject because most of society is trying to normalize this issue.