Summoning all White Knights:

Summoning all White Knights:
In this video Katelyn Nichole Davis, the 12 year old who hung herself talks about her boyfriend Luke Callahan, who she claims to be 19 in someone of her other videos engaging sexually with her over Skype. Here is the link to his Facebook, do as you please.

Facebook ext: /luke.callahan.14224

youtube.com/watch?v=_vZryAjA5UY

>a 19yo got nudes and i didn't
>avenge me, Sup Forumsros

fuck off

You're a real cuck, back in the hayday of Sup Forums we'd fuck this guy up just for the lolz. Now it's like you fat weeaboo fucks can't even be bothered.

Is he a nigger?

sand nigger actually

I miss old Sup Forums

Those are the worst kind of niggers

How's she hanging there?

NYPA
Y
P
A

I'll get working on getting ahold of his local police department.

Wouldn't be nice just to ruin that little sand nigger's life, I mean whether you think it's morally wrong to coerce 12 year olds into nudez or not sounds like a good time to me.

mmm, user,
what kind of meme you can do with that picture ?
looks like is thinking a lot

I hate niggers, but I also hate females, and the fact she was hanging with a nigger already kind of evens everything out.

If I assume she was a leftist, since she had nigger fever, it's was probably a good riddance. If I imagine someone cares enough about this case, this nigger is probably going to be killed soon, or will be put in jail, anyway, so it's almost like everything is already being solved by itself.

I really have a hard time feeling sorry for nigger sympathizers.

She was 12 years old dude, seriously doubt she had any political views. This was just some random faggot who she met online who liked to take advantage of young girls.

kekekek

TRIPS

I don't think a 12 year old takes her clothes off over the internet for a dude she just met if she doesn't know EXACTLY what she's doing.

If you really think just because she wasn't older she didn't have any leftist tendency you're delusional.

>"take advantage of young girls"
Give me a fucking break. No one who takes their clothes for other people is being "taken advantage of". That's bullshit, she knew very well what she was doing.

how do you want to fuck this pedo over just make this reach mainstream until someone beats the fuck out of him?

This 100% but he was a sandy Arabian so we should fuck with him anyways

All oldfags are dead or gone. People who talk about "muh good old days" are delusional newfags.
Stop pretending.

Even if you're genuinely stupid enough to believe the falsified grandeur that was old Sup Forums, it will never be that.

No one cares that a pedo's girlfriend killed herself. No one cares about the raids. No one cares about anything anymore.

Kill yourself.

You're delusional

Ideally, yeah.

His Twitter: @lukecallahan720

Those melons holy shit she is definitely older than 12

what hashtag shall we use to make it trend?

#HangLuke

The bottleneck effect

Is no one going to realize that file name?

Maybe if you post this on Sup Forums that shitskin pedo will get fucked more than if you post here nowadays Sup Forums is not like it used to be

You're exactly right. I'll get on it.

his twitter account has been dormant for almost a year