ITT

Artists who don't look like how you'd imagine them to be only based on their music

did you think he would somehow be even cuter?

i kind of agree with op, he looks like he's a country music star, not an indie folk artist

No he doesn't, he's not a corny faggot who lives in a cowboy hat and is leaning on a ute in literally every photo he's every taken. Also he looks healthy.

She has a beautiful voice but i was expecting a grimes-esque look rather than a middle aged mother of 3

I guess his voice fits but I didnt really know what to expect in the first place

But his look fits the sound desu

I thought it was Madlib behind the mask

Hair on fleek as the urbanites would say

i love her average body so much

t. beta

This, I was expecting an skinny cute girl. Still love her voice.

I always thought he would be some lanky sad dude instead of a bearded healthy sad dude

Kek. Thought about posting about Cam. I don't know if it's about that lanky/healthy dude for me, tho. Maybe it's the long hair and beard, I don't know.
He's got a pretty sweet smile, and seems like a pretty rad mate :)

Just noticed file name kekekekek

You expected something other than a youth group closet case?

Sufjan's biceps are pretty big, but his chest is so sunken in. The guy needs to do some pushups and then he'd be a light to decent 9

Seether's lead singer. Thought he'd look a bit southern(er). Then again I only heard country song, fake it, and truth.

Looks pretty southern to me. He does have a little bit of a drawl to his typical grunge singing

I'd fuck him regardless tbqh

>being this much in denial that she got fat

obligatory

>YAH KEEEP GOHWING

lead singer of the animals

>Hair on fleek
nigger thats 2013-2014 urbanites no one says that now

just in time for Sup Forums suburban white bois; baka

Josh Homme

fuck off