Why does she only like white guys? I'm brown and tried to hit on her and she said she's not into brown guys

Why does she only like white guys? I'm brown and tried to hit on her and she said she's not into brown guys

She's a whore

Can't blame her for wanting some master-race cock

What's wrong with brown cock

You've been played, son. It's not that she's not into brown guys, it's that she's not into you but didn't want to hurt your feelings so she made it impersonal.

Small, hairy, stinks...

She probably has a really tight cunt and wants to keep it that way.

fuck. more of her!! she'd probably lock up my small cock in chastity?

she has a complex. shes brown and not happy about it. tries to be white. wanna assimilate.

Yeah shed do that too every brown guy
Not true

She's a wanna-be white girl and a self-hater. You need to teach her a lesson, user. Show that race traitor that Brown dick is good dick.

i'd love that. any feet? on gmail? [email protected]

How tho?

Hangouts?

yea

Be a fuckin man. Be alpha. Show her that you can be with white girls just as easily. You can always create a bullshit online girlfriend who posts on your fb wall. Make sure she sees it. Make sure she sees that she is white.

Once this race traitor sees that you can also get the privilege, the ca$h baby. Show her who's boss. Give her that brown dick and take it how you want it.

Whats her snap? Im white, ill get nudes

I'll email it to u

[email protected]

OP is a racist law hispanic ppl put on their kids because in South america everione is a poor fuck so parents tell their kids " MARRY A GRINGO YOU BE RICH !" wich we know is a horrible misguided cultural bullshit. Here in the US being white doesent mean your rich but in South America 1 USD is like 20 Pesos or more.

so her parent told her get with a white guy , and or shes not mexican but his oanic parents dont want her mixing with a mexican.

By the way OP if your not from real south america ull find out that RACIST here means nothing compared with what racist is down there. Sagregation is still pretty much alive due to genetics , economic status and culture.

YES YES YES and YES Southamerica is racist as fuck

I agree with this b/ro, user.
What exactly is the difference between you and these white guys she goes after? Nothing, except for skin tone.

She's been told over and over to value fair skin. Fuck this bitch, user. She needs to be taught a lesson. Make her come to you.

In agree she need to be taught a lesson. Wish she was in India so brown men could use her

She's not a head turner so idk why you're so upset jacking off your pee pee for.

Exactly. The win will be when a white man/men deny her. Then, what will her ugly brown ass do?

Op here who wants her snapchat

I've been reading this entire thread in my head with an Indian accent. It's been entertaining.

Whats her FB

She's been fucked and chucked by white guys for years, and thinks she is attractive because of it. Bitch is ugly as fuck