She's pregnant. I just found out last night. She told me it's mine and she's keeping it

She's pregnant. I just found out last night. She told me it's mine and she's keeping it.

I'm not entirely sure it's mine. I don't have evidence that she's ever cheated on me, but we've been together for over 3 years and it's not like I've had her under full time surveillance or anything. Girls these days and all, you know what I'm saying?

Now she wants to know what my plans are. What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson
huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/18/cost-of-raising-a-child_n_5688179.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/man-convicted-rape-condom-sex-switzerland-a7521891.html
dnatesting.com/how-to-do-a-paternity-test-without-the-mother-knowing/
legalmatch.com/law-library/article/fathers-rights---effect-of-name-on-birth-certificate.html
expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58589
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take a paternity test

first off: Hi kyle
second off: the biggest piece of evidence you need is: did you do anything that could lead to pregnancy (fuck without a rubber), if the answer is 'yes' then: You're retarded and it's probably yours.

Femanon here. I've never understood this crap.

Why would it matter if it's yours or not if the two of you love each other?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson

This

Just dont make the same mistakes as him.

Tits or fuck off

>Femanon here

How? The baby isn't born yet?
my names not Kyle. It's Brad. And yes, we fuck without rubbers. She is on the pill, but it didn't work last month apparently
You

Bait. We won't raise another man's child. She a cheating whore she ain't gonna get a husband

You're going to have to stick it out until the baby is born and you can run a paternity test. Why you would date someone for 3 years and she actually thought you would cheat on you would make you a pussy ass bitch. She's cheating on you and you don't know it you're a dumbass. You've been with her for 3 years is she the type of girl that would get pregnant from some other dude and pin it on you. How much money do you make a year do you own any houses or property are you worth locking down with a kid ? The fact that you're on Sup Forums posting this would suggest that you're kind of a dumbass and don't have too much going for you so I doubt she's trying to pin a kid on you. Next time show tits get the fuck out. Her tits not yours faggot

you're fucking retarded and a fat-ass virgin

Retarded, fake, gay & bait
Kill yourself

Because no man with dignity wants to raise another man's child from their cheating wife.

She probably [spoiler]forgot[/spoiler] to take the pill.

Because that would mean she cheated on him. Which is typically you something you break up with someone over. No one wants to have a hole in their pocket for 18 years knowing they weren't the ones who ripped the jeans.

What are you, 14? stfu. Your advice is shit.

lol

Yes you are going to need to scott peterson that bitch.

Because if it isn't then she doesn't love you and isn't trustworthy. Would you want to be bound to someone like that for 18 years?

You sir have sprung the trap. You're hers now

Well, if a whore in question is dumb enough to get knocked up by another man and there is even a single doubt in the man's mind that this may be the case, there is absolutely no trust at all in that relationship. It's like schrödinger's cat, the problem exists only if you start thinking about it

Paternity test!
Unless you want to raise someone else kid.
BTW the average price for rasing a child in the US is over 200k now.
You want to spend that money on some kid thats not your's?

>>she's pregnant
>>may not be mine

How can people be so fucking stupid? Even if it isn't yours you deserve all the money wringing she's going to put you through, you inbred retard.

The average cost of raising a child born in 2013 up until age 18 for a middle-income family in the U.S. is approximately $245,340 (or $304,480, adjusted for projected inflation), according to the latest annual “Cost of Raising A Child” report from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
>huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/18/cost-of-raising-a-child_n_5688179.html

Of course, she's going to pay half of that because we equal now.

How is it his fault if she cheated on him?

Cunt punt that bitch off a cliff.

Kill yourself whore.just because you have no morals doesn't mean no one does.

Except responsibility for your whore. you deserve it all . everything you get. You wanna watch her fuck niggas while you pet her hair and then she gets knocked up by one of them rock apes... then break out the czech book cause that little half breed is as much your responsibility as hers. Learn something cuck?

>What do Sup Forums?
Play the nigger and run away.

Don't sign the Birth Certificate until a Paternity proves you're the Father. If she tries to guilt or shame you , tell her the PT is important cuz you guys aren't married and your Trust Fund requires it. Bitches lie everyday about this shit.

Hire a pro.

You don't have to marry her user. Chances are overwhelming leaning towards it ending in divorce anyways, at which point you'll be right back here where you started. Facing child support payments.

Avoid marriage and skip the heart ache.

For the love of God, don't marry her just because she got pregnant.

>accept it
>think up some names
>make plans for the future with the baby
>be all happy and loving with her and the baby
>move to mexico to avoid paying child support

Are there any stairs nearby?

Kill your girlfriend and then yourself. You definitely deserve it and your girlfriend can't be much better if she made it through 3 years with you.

I had this happen to me, best thing you can do.. Stay with her till the baby is born and before you sign the birth certificate get a DNA test. At least you can't knock her up again so creampie away while you can. If it turns out to be yours and you forced a DNA test be prepared for a shit storm if it's not then you have nothing to worry about (walk away).

Tell court she raped you

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/man-convicted-rape-condom-sex-switzerland-a7521891.html

If she has to fucking tell you that its yours, it probably isnt.
Get a fucking test and kick her down the stairs

Can't get a DNA test without the mother's permission. Only a legal guardian can issue a DNA test for a child and until you say you're the father, you're not the legal guardian.

Thank me later.

I was with a bitch who basically lied about being on the pill and used me as a sperm donor as she felt guilty of having an abortion with her ex boyfriend.

She had the baby sixth months ago and hasn't made contact.

What a fucking whore - it doesn't bother me, I told her I don't want to be a dad so either get rid or she's being a single mother and I'm washing my hands of it.

Not true court order if she states you are the father you can get one also if she wants a cent from you in child support she has to prove it is your baby.

Be a real man. Just take the injustice. Grin and bear it to show us that you're not a pussy.

Only a beta male would whine about this.

Ibuprofen also helps induce a miscarriage.

>#1 Insert a FRESH sprig of parsley as far as possible into the vagina

I lol'd. She'll never know. hahahaha

You wouldent love her if you learn shes incubating another mans spawn.

There was a greentext with even better recipe, guy caused 3-4 miscarriages and convinced the girl she's sterile.

Anyone have this?

future OP baby

kill yourself you beta cuck

Right one user, fucking chicks don't understand that sex to a man is like love to a woman.

I was in a similar situation. I was considering breaking up with her before all this because she was an insufferable cunt.

Anyway I managed to convince her to abort it by berating her into submission with the promise of getting married (she was always bugging me to get married). After the deed I dumped her.

I found out later she cheated on me throughout the entirety of the relationship.

No regrets, get her to kill the babby.

"IDENTIGENE requires a legal guardian to sign for any minor child involved participating in a paternity test. Usually, the signer is someone (father or mother) listed on the child’s birth certificate, but it could also be a grandparent or other caregiver who is the child’s legal guardian."

"This means that a potential father who does not have legal custody of a child must get permission from the mother (or other legal guardian) before we can begin the paternity test. Please keep in mind that legal custody and physical custody are two very different things. A father who has visitation rights or some sort of partial custody may not necessarily also have the right to make legal decisions on behalf of the child."
>dnatesting.com/how-to-do-a-paternity-test-without-the-mother-knowing/

Wait a few months. Facial ski apparel. Pick your time. Work the gut for however long it takes.

If you tell the hospital staff that you're not signing the birth certificate until you get a court order, you will instantly end the relationship by declaring to the entire hospital staff that you think the woman who just gave birth to that baby is a liar and a cheat.

She's be humiliated publicly at at time when her body is flushed with estrogen. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

IDK what state you are from but in mine, you can demand a DNS test before you sign the birth certificate.

kek.... I would get a DNS test for sure!

I know, that's what I said a shit storm either way OP is fucked unless she admits she cheated, or she aborts the kid unless he mans up and cares for a knocked up mudshark.

If you are not the legal guardian of your child and you get a DNA Test without the mother's permission and discover that the child really isn't yours, the judge will toss out the DNA test and won't even look at it because the evidence was gathered illegally.

I work as a clerk in a courthouse and I've seen this happen many times. It's considered a crime in Canada and France that carries a 6 months prison sentence.

I'm in the USA and we can get a DNA test before the birth certificate is singed, no matter what the mother says.

Anyway OP, you are fucked either way so enjoy what you got till then.. If i were you I'd start tapping her computer and phone find out if she really is cheating you might get your answer before all the bullshit.

Abort Mission

I go

The hospital staff will put your name on the birth certificate against your will. They ask her who the father is and put the name down she gives them.

If you aren't there when the baby is being born and she names you as the father, in some states you have only 30 days to contest it.

Most men are completely ignorant of this and don't discover how unfair the process is to men until the get a subpoena to appear in court to determine child support. By then, it's too late. The judge won't consider what's in your best interest weighs more than what' in the best interest of the child.

The state doesn't give a fuck about "muh lineage" or "muh DNA". All that matters to the state is the the child has a male financial provider. If you get a DNA test without her permission and try to show it the judge, the judge won't even look at it and will most likely issue a gag order preventing you from telling the child until it's 18.

Is no one here gonna talk about the fact that the baby might just be his? OP, you need to man the fuck up for one moment in your useless life and accept that you knocked the bitch up. Until the baby is out of her stomach, you won't be able to tell if it's yours or not. So wait it out and be supportive like a real fucking father should be, then, have a dna test done. If she denies your request and acts weird about it, then is the time to take this matter into the hands of the courts.

"And yes, we fuck without rubbers. She is on the pill"

>Reality Check

You be a FATHER - get use to it.

This isn't true. The hospital only need her signature and they will put down whatever name they give her as the father.

>believing fathers have ANY rights in an American court.
>kek.

if you are unsure...have a DNA test done
if positive - decide if you will be a father or not
if negative then leave

if abortion then probably leave as well
those are you options how is that difficult to figure out what to do

Really have to double up to have any hope of not getting someone preggo

In my state this is 100% true it happened to me 2 times I have 3 kids to 3 different females.

This isn't true. The birth certificate will be signed by her alone.

After she signs it, a man has a very narrow window of opportunity to test it and the mother, the hospital and the state are under no legal obligation to inform the man named as the father that his name was put on the birth certificate.

(You)

Right on, they cannot willing add your name to a birth cert. with out your knowledge and approval.

if you have a degree, move to asia, teach english (maybe get a better degree over there that will allow you to work in another western country)
if not,good luck, youre her cash-slave for about 18 years, see you in 2035

I hear South America is nice. Hope you speak spanish.

When I done paying in 7 more years I will have paid out more than 300k USD in child support, I live in a shit hole with a woman that loves me now but my ex's live 10x better than we do I pay out monthly $1200 and some change.

Tell her that I have no plans.
Hell, I don't even plan for myself, I sure as fuck won't start with anybody else.

So by rendering yourself as useless as possible she will very likely leave your ass alone anyways.

Just don't be ashamed of looking like a retard.
You probably are anyways so why would that matter, right?

To add I have a vasectomy now, no bitch will ever peg me for that shit again fucking gold digging whores and they know they can put out a piece of ass and get paid

They can and they do all the fucking time.

IDK what race you are but this sounds like nigger shit to me.

Proof nigger.

Who can order a birth certificate?

Applicant must have direct and tangible interest in the matter of record and be able to show proof of relationship.

Pursuant to NAC 440.070 section 2 direct and tangible interest is defined as:

As used in NRS 440.650, a “direct and tangible interest” means a:
Direct relationship by blood or marriage to the person named on the certificate;
Legal relationship to the person named on the certificate; or
Requirement imposed by law or otherwise to facilitate legal process.

>equirement imposed by law or otherwise to facilitate legal process.
read it nigger and admit you are wrong.

got my korean gf knocked up after 3 years. turned out great and knocked her up 2 more times. 12 years now and no regrets.

The best way to establish the father’s paternity is by naming him on the baby’s birth certificate. Under U.S. Department of Health and Human Services regulations, all states must offer unwed parents an opportunity to establish paternity by voluntarily signing an acknowledgment of paternity, either at the hospital or at a later time. In many states, as a result of political pressure to reduce the number of mothers on welfare by ensuring that there is someone else with an obligation to support the child, hospital personnel will make every effort to get the father to sign the acknowledgment.

>father to sign the acknowledgment
Where you at nigger I told you admit you were wrong and i will stop.

Is your child support amount based on 11 year old paycheck situation? Did she remarry a rich guy?

Get out... Call her back when the kid is born, do the test is it even yours...

???

Profit!

She was a neet, and I make a lot of money she takes me back every time I get a raise.

If you have doubt it's to late to think about go away
Run my nigga be free it's 2k17 !

OP is fucked any way the best he can do if there is any doubt that it is not his, walk away and don't look back till you get a court order for a DNA test. I did that with my 2nd child and it work out way better than the 1st time by refusing to do shit and stay with her.

Don’t Acknowledge Paternity if You’re Not the Father

Although signing to acknowledge paternity is a very good idea if you are the father of the child, if you’re not the father, or if you are not sure, don’t sign on the dotted line. If you sign a paternity statement, you’ll be liable for child support and even for reimbursing the state for welfare payments made to the mother, until you can prove that you are not actually the child’s father.

Educate yourself
legalmatch.com/law-library/article/fathers-rights---effect-of-name-on-birth-certificate.html

if it isn't yours then you can probably use that fact to talk her into a threesome with someone.

>In most states, if a person is named as the father on a child’s birth certificate, he is the legal father for all purposes.
>in most states
>NOT IN MY STATE NIGGER

stop trying to teach niggers anything you will never win they are sd dense as a rock.

Take it like a man and stay to your girl

If a girl has giving you no reason to not trust her and you dont trust her, shes better off with out you.
You are the real piece of shit OP. Coming to a fourm to question it with a bunch of virgins? I bet she would leave you for that if she actually knew the kind of person you are.
A real piece of shit

expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58589
>Wrong

The only way you an find out whether or not you are actually the father of the child is to takes steps that will humiliate her.

You basically have to publicly declare that you think she might possibly be a degenerate slut. If it turns out to be your baby, she'll spend the next 18 years using that baby to make your life a living hell to get you back for humiliating her.

Welcome to the Men's Rights movement.

If a mother is not married, she cannot list any father on a BC unless the father is present to sign an acknowledgement of paternity.
>Any US state OP is not married.