What's the best way to kill a dog?

What's the best way to kill a dog?
long story short, neighbor's dog killed my cat so don't sweat it telling me to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3HaQNzs858
youtube.com/watch?v=FwEiOIYr9D0
youtube.com/watch?v=qHdJ785c9r4
youtube.com/watch?v=_mkjaIiIWBY
petmd.com/dog/emergency/digestive/e_multi_antifreeze_poisoning
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I forgot to say *without being noticed*

Chain the dog to the bed and set your neighbor's house on fire.

Fuck your stupid cat bitch

DESTROY HIS DOGE FOR KILLING CATE

Here's what you do,
during the night find a way to block off your neighbors doors and windows.
Then proceede to throw Molotov cocktails into their second floor and lower floor.
Run away and problem solved!

open their backyard gate at night, when they let the dog out it will leave, hit with car

>cover yourself in bleach
>better drink some too
>run to dog very fast and try to let it eat you
problem solved, you massive faggot

what if you feed the dog a chunck of beef with shattered glass inside

Give it bacon every day until it develops heart disease. Fuck your cat, cats are worthless compared to dogs.

Feed it chocolate

Thank your neighbor for controlling the cat problem you had.

throw chocolate over the fence

Sneakily feed it extra food until it dies from obesity.

gtfo

Throw poisoned food into their yard when the dog is outside. Soak some dog food or something that the dog would enjoy in ammonia, lye, chlorine, bleach, toilet cleaner, or antifreeze.

Killing the dog won't bring your cat back. It's a dog, it's natural instinct is to protect his area from all other beasts.
Be the bigger man, and best time you get a kitty keep it safe inside.

raw meat full of prestone

Or just a bar of chocolate should fuck it up.

We clearly need more background on your claim. Under what circumstances was your cat killed? Was your cat an outside cat that jumped into the dog's yard? Was the dog loose and attacked your cat on the street? These must be understood prior to our extension of permission. And finally, you fucking millennial pussy, it's not the dog's fault for acting like a dog. Either kill the dog's owner or yourself. Goddamn fucking wusses like yourself make me weep for the future of mankind. Kill the dog - see the documentary on John Macafee. Dude poisoned his dogs and was mysteriously shot dead two days later. Your cat gets into my yard - I'm very sorry for you, but that's on you. You hurt my dogs, I have zero problems with hurting you.

This is infuriating.

Good luck. I hate dogs and the inconsiderate bastards who own them. Muslims have the right idea.

And what was your cat doing outside?
>keep track of your cat so it won't die

how did it kill your cat user? What happened?

I don't think chocolate would kill it in short term

I give my doggo chocolate all the time and he reached age 15. He digs it.

Make sure it's high in cacao content.

Agreed. Also, having a cat is assuming the risk that it will die. I have had somewhere around 6 indoor/outdoor cats and they have all died one way or another. That shit happens.

This seems pretty reasonable
Inb4
>Fug off to reddit xDDD

New fag get out

Report it to your city and they'll kill it for you.

Dogs will eat just about anything.

I love shoveldog, this should've been a meme actually

Feed it tooth paste

Give the fucker some antifreeze, it tastes sweet to dogs and cats

Back to cockrate and then kys faggot

Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=q3HaQNzs858

He climbed on my wall (it faces the neighbor's property) which is 9ft tall and the fucking dog jumped and grabbed the cat

Rekt.

hahaha fucking betafags

youtube.com/watch?v=FwEiOIYr9D0

choke him with is own necklage, without being seen.

grill a steak with some glass shard/antifreeze. I love animals, but I hate stupid owners. Can't control your fucking animal probably shouldn't reproduce either. good luck OP. Don't know don't care your reasoning behind it. This is Sup Forums not a moral fucking faggotry church to come and suck on proverbial moral dick

Anti-freeze should work just as fine

fuck you
kek

Hi, OP.

Cate deserved it.

Nice kek

Invite the dog over for beer and snacks. Pet it constantly. Let it have sex with you. Over a few weeks, everybody will think the dog loves you.

Then, once you have lulled the dog into a false sense of security, you can kill it until he dies of it and nobody will suspect it's you.

>blame the dogs for acting like a dog
>The master acting like a douchebag and dont apologize ?
>want to kill the dog

Kill the master and keep the dog.

he didn't, he was playful and lovely, unlike others which are shit. Fuck that dog, imma kill it tonight I'll feed him meat with poison or something,

youtube.com/watch?v=qHdJ785c9r4

Sounds like a good plan

Buy a chocolate edible and let the fucker eat it

I'm OP, let's make it a dog rekt thread please

If this is true just report it. I've had a similar incident happen to me and the dog's owner is completely responsible. Also make sure to spice your story up a bit just to make the dog look worse. You lost your pet why should the dogfag get to keep his? Or just take the fucking dog somewhere and kill it discretely. If it can freely jump it's fence then him "running away" isn't much of a stretch.

DON'T KILL THE DOG? WHY NOT JUST KILL THE OWNER SINCE HE IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR RAISING THE DOG. PLS KILL OWNER, AND NOT DOG. DOG WILL DIE LATER ANYWAYS OF STARVATION. KILL OWNER PLS

Animals kill each other sometimes, if your cat was a bit bigger he'd be bringing dead puppies to your door.

I'm trying to kill a dog, you don't need to show me this

And?

youtube.com/watch?v=_mkjaIiIWBY

Poison through some means. Antifreeze or other compounds in well-placed food should work.

However, you have to feed it to him in little bits, so he gets sick over a long period of time. Eventually he'll take the dog to the vet and get him tested, where it'll be revealed his organs are failing.
For all you know, he might put his dog down for you.

Now I'm not quite sure if they'll be able to tell if he's dying from a specific poison via medical tests, but if your neighbor has a messy yard or is a grease monkey then he might think he accidentally left something out and his dog got in to it.

Research your options. I'm sure there's something that's hard to detect that you can feed this dog over a long period of time.

Are you fucking psychotic?

You don't have to take revenge on a dog, idiot

Grab it and stray it, then the dog suffers and so does it's cunt of an owner

Rat poison, lots of it, in a steak. Very dramatic death tho just fyi, convulsions and such

call the A-team

You really sure you wanna take a shot at a dog that scaled a 9 foot wall? Sounds like a superior specimen to me... I mean, you get one shot, at best, and if you fuck up, this thing's gonna come to your house, shit in your yard, drink all your beer, take your cash, fuck your girl/daughter/you....

I've had cats... I like cats... but dog trumps cat, that shit's just nature... can't get mad at a dog for being a dog...

We don't need context for the murder. But OP didn't bother saying what kind of mutt it is. His best bet is to bring it into his house and tie it up on a tarp. Proceed to put a muzzle on it and saw its legs of one by one a few hours apart. Remember to have several cats around to watch and video tape it so we have some more content for our animal abuse threads.

I'm guessing we got a chink, a towel head and a nigger here. The only humans that don't respect dogs, because they are dogs. Inferiority complex.

kek

Should have kept your cat inside. Bet you learn from your mistake

depends on the size but I've seen a small dog suffocate to death on a plastic bag so I guess just put something entising into a plastic bag and put it over its head

Not the guy from earlier but....

Jesus christ this triggers me. I fucking hate dogs and cats and other inferior beings humankind has slaved under us. Even more I hate people who deceive themselves into thinking these beasts are part of their family.

Seriously, I don't usually call people normies but now, fucking get off my board.

>having my neighbor to kill his own dog
incredible plan

>Dog jumped a 9 feet wall

It's a dog, not a damned puma.

Buy a bigger predator and feed him with the dog, like wolf, sneak, eagles and if you live in louisina a aligator or whatever that it big ang hungry.

So kill the owner? Why? Animals do this all the time. That's what you just said. Eye for an eye idiot. Owner can't handle having pets which cost somebody else their pet so now the dog has to die. Or does that make you feel sad so its wrong?

amazing

>get off my board
no u, obvious newfag

thats animal on animal murder. I say kill your neighbor

Fucking catfags letting their shit pets loose and blaming everyone else when they turn out dead.
Your fucking cat has no bussiness in my house, fuck you.

He kinda made a wallrun and grabbed the cat, it's not like he made it over in one jump idiot

It's your own fault. You let your cat run around loose and then complain when a dog kills it. You're a fuckin asshole.

His neighbor should have his animal under control. Any dog that is a danger like that should be put down.

So he's Spiderman disguised as a dog.
God speed in your 1v1 fight, OP.

Read the thread mouthbreather.

I would respect you if you've gotten quads but you didn't so fuckyou

So the cat climbed the wall and the dog jumped 3 meters and ate it.
The cat wandered in the neighbours' house first, my point stands.

Loyalty is a trait most humans are incapable of having. when I see a dog get beat to death with a shovel, likely by a Human it was loyal to.......you know the rest

kek'd

Lol, no

>neighbors dog kills your cat
>revenge kill dog

So, when the dog comes up dead your neighbor is going to come straight to your house because he knows you had a vendetta.

He can legally have you arrested for that.

His dog killed your cat, but you cant arrest animals, but if you a smart human go around killing pets, you are going to get into trouble.

This

petmd.com/dog/emergency/digestive/e_multi_antifreeze_poisoning

If at all possible, try putting some antifreeze under the bottom of your owner's car. He'll think his dog licked it up via his own leaky car. But this is risky if he notices you.

It seems they can test for it, but if he believes his own car leaked the antifreeze, then there's no problem.

Also, don't give condolences or notice at all that the dog has died (unless you constantly gave him shit over the years for his dog), because he'll suspect you did it. Just leave it alone.

Damn....I'm a sick sad fucker.

Lol, yes

user whats kind of animal is a sneak?

what if he doesn't have any proof

Having it in his own yard is having it under control, you asshat. A dumb cat wandering into the yard is natural selection at that stage.