Name me one single man who has written more hits than this man? Thats right, Alan Jackson...

Name me one single man who has written more hits than this man? Thats right, Alan Jackson. He has single handlely taken the country world by storm and written at least 100 hit songs. If you disagree you are probably a skinny bitch or a cityfag.

prime example, and this would basically be 'filler' compared to his real good stuff. How can one man be so alpha?

youtube.com/watch?v=5zwq9RCeISY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JW5UEW2kYvc
youtube.com/watch?v=WCPpOba2O4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have never heard of him. I'm not from US though. We have some musicians lyricists in out country that almost always come up with popular songs

will be posting rare Alans in this thread.

You're mistaking this pop music masquerading as country.

Also nothing says alpha like some retard in a ten gallon hat with an exaggerated accent singing about stupid bullshit "BOW HIS HEAD TO JESUS HE STOOD FOR UNCLE SAM"

OP is a faggot.

Well you are welcome my friend. Literally any song you listen to will be 8/10. Plus the whole family can listen together. None of that smut you hear on the radio these days.

This song is good. I like country music but it isn't popular here so I don't know a lot of musicians. I like some songs by Brad Paisley and I like Taylor Swift, but she doesn't do country anymore.

BACK the FUCK OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=JW5UEW2kYvc

imagine being him, getting to fuck hot southern american girls half his age and rolling in cash.
i bet he fucked all of those girls in OP's pic

No man. thats what im saying, those are his kids. He is so alpha that he actually birthed hot sexy southern daughters for ALL of us to have a chance to fuck. It doesnt get any better. Everything he creates is gold. Seriously name one man that is more American than Alan.

aye I'd bang all of his daughters and his wife too. I'm a Britbong and my grandparents absolutely love country. This guy's songs take me back to real hot summers at my grandparents place, walking in to thick golden virginia smoke and my grandfather listening to country on his hifi. I really dont understand the hate for country.

Toby Keith?

Hit me up if you are ever in Texas. We will get the boat on the water, throw some ice and beer in the cooler, blast some Alan Jackson and search the lake for hotties.

Toby isnt bad but he basically took a bunch of pages out of Alan's book.

Just a reminder that he was never really relevant outside the southern states.
Hick fuck.

Sounds good man. Just none of them weak American beers.

>Alan Jackson
32 - 33 top 40 hits? almost half of all other artists out there

Look at all those number ones you dumb ass bitch. You think you know anything about what we do down here? Think again buster.

16 number one hits. so off the top of my head John Lennon, Paul McCartney Katy Parry come to mind without googling

PS: those three twits have 25 or more #1 hits

sure. but does alan jackson sell and promote drugs, sex, rebellion against parents? Hell no. Keep that degeneracy elsewhere. Alan Jackson is an All Aamerican who promotes the family and society.

I think I like Toby's character is better, although you can't take away the fact that Alan laid the groundwork for it all. Ever heard the Taliban song?

Sorry, Alan is great but George Strait has had 61 number one hits.

Top 10 artists of All-Time (1958–2015)
Rank Artist
1 The Beatles
2 Madonna
3 Elton John
4 Elvis Presley
5 Mariah Carey
6 Stevie Wonder
7 Janet Jackson
8 Michael Jackson
9 Whitney Houston
10 The Rolling Stones
yup alan fagson not even in there.

Country Chart number ones. The competition isn't that strong and he obviously didn't sell that much as he'd have charted nationally too. Anything outside the top 40 is irrelevant.
Plus I do know what you get up to. Drive shitty ford pickups, fuck family members, dip, wear camo and shoot shit.

>alan fagson
kek

why are there niggers in that list

>fuck family members
Everything else but that. Whats wrong with driving American made trucks, dipping american grown tobacco, wearing camo and shooting shit? Like I said.

>skinny bitch
>cityfag

which are you?

Country music is shit

4 niggers and mariah holy shit 50%

not to mention the nigger that tried to turn himself white because he was ashamed of his fellow chimps

I'd really like to keep this strictly about Alan if we can guys. I only have about 30 minutes left before I have to get ready for the Cowboys game.

>skinny bitch
I'm average for my height
>cityfag
a town of less than 4000 people.

haha fuck off Ameritard

>Whitney Houston

You are wrong op. AJ is cool but this man is so much more.

It's not hard to write 100 country songs though since they all sound the same

Kek

>No Bob Dylan
>Madonna

This list is shit.

Gotta agree with op, as much as it pains me to say. Alan Jackson is amazing. "Chasin' that neon rainbow" will always be in my top 5 songs.

Thats the spirit. Ill post link for everyone to enjoy.
Simple men look in numbers and the popularity contest that is the top 100 charts. They fail to realize that if you listen to every alan jackson song, they each have hit potential. The ones that actually made it are simply the ones that the record labels pumped marketing dollars into.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCPpOba2O4g

Yep.