So, there's a giant shitload of fit women out there with muscle on them, whole sites of them posing and easy to contact

So, there's a giant shitload of fit women out there with muscle on them, whole sites of them posing and easy to contact.
But instead of Hollywood filtering through those women for acting talent to be specifically used in capeshit movies as superheroines who actually look like they could punch their way through concrete and monsters (and frankly deserve the to have value attached to all that effort they spent on creating their bodies);
they instead employ scrawny twig bitches.

Was there are new superpower invented where going through all the physical shit superheroes go through doesn't build muscle mass and keeps you scrawny or something?

I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaJMZ-sFRyc
youtube.com/watch?v=8oLfJHT1hBI
imdb.com/title/tt0313503/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muh dick

Easy. Sex sells. More people would complain about superheroines being "butch" that there are currently complaining about them being scrawny. And, yes, casting directors are thinking with their dicks. Gadot was fuckin awful.

post more hardbody chicks I don't care about discussion

act

>tattoo
DROPPED

Why do people ruin godtier bodies with this shit?

Brand recognition

being able to act doesn't even seem like a requirement, it isn't like gal gadot can fucking act. she cant even fake an accent.

>gay's complaining: the thread

Because they're not trying to impress you

Post 1 muscled women with face that does not look like 50 years old dude. And with real breasts. No Photoshop allowed. Pro tip: you can't.

Feminists get really upset at the idea of some female bodies being better than others

why are real breasts a requirement?

>More people would complain about superheroines being "butch"

I - what?
You mean more feminists would complain about strong looking women being "problematic" because it would make fat feminist bitches feel more inferior?

muh dick

Well yeah, that's what I said, innit?

They pretty much fuck their breasts with competition diet(s). Competition diets are insanely taxing to body.

It's harder to become muscular than it is to not be a lard-ass, so the people complaining about unrealistic body types would get even more hysterical.

Muscled woman = testosterone trenbolone, masteron etc DAILY. They have male hormones circulating in their body 20 times higher that those of you and me. Their face is of 50 years old dude, their clitoris is bigger than our penises, and their breasts disappers completely, so as hair on the head (they are wearing wigs). Why are they not allowed in films?

That's easy. Just seek Slav girls.

50 year old dude face with makeup, fucking veins on the forehead.

youtube.com/watch?v=yaJMZ-sFRyc

Because fit chicks are fucking gross

Also they can't act

Yes, they are.

Hence the cycles of juice, AND POSING FOR FUCKING PHOTOGRAPHS.

Idiot.

It's okay to be gay.

>Jessica Biel is running test
"ok"

For such an individualistic strong subset of women, feminists sure do like to define themselves based purely on being contrarian about whatever it is men like, KEK

But that's not necessarily about being butch, as much as it is about making fat bitches feel less shit about themselves.
It all reverts to body shaming again, except against fit women this time.

And how the fuck are fit women not the definition of sex?
I want to deadlift their pussies when i see them.
Are the directors all ex-Nazi camp guardsmen who developed fetishes from seeing walking sticks?

Post one capeshit actress with real breasts

you are attracted to masculine featrues you are gay, closet homo, you want to take it up the ass and get creampied by a bearded muscular man

He's ugly

Now what, faggot?

>It's 'user comes calling women men and telling other people they are gay' irony rerun episode.
n i c e.

That's a good question, OP. Fitness is in right now, why isn't Hollywood trying to cash in on this? Are they just out of touch?

All her photos are shopped. In reality she looks more like this

They're only masculine compared to you, twink.

She has as much muscle as Gal Gadot.

No, she doesn't. Julia is qt as fuck.

Samantha Wright.

>muscles

>imfuckingplying

Look closely that's 40 years old dude with makeup.

are any of these muscle women jewish? that might explain it

She's a fitness model, not a bodybuilder.

Why would someone with superpowers need big, developed muscles?

You might be gay, seeing dudes everywhere.

Look even closer, he has a penis!

Are you aware what "muscles" means?

What are you even trying to say now? You wanted fit girls with pretty faces, we posted some.

Are you? If you had lifted once in your life you'd know that that's what muscle + higher body fat % looks like. Fucking retards everywhere.

They shouldn't need to ruin their bodies just to rebel against good taste.

my gf desu

If you're talking about Gal Gadot, the last time she actually fought was in WW1, some muscle is bound to fade.

pham she honestly looks lie she just has lucky proportions

there's no quads spreading out that'd appear no matter the bodyfat

1. To keep in line with the comics the capeshit is based of
2. It's not a matter of need as much as it is a matter of the muscles developing whether you like it or not when you do all that superhero shit.
3. Because i'm not aware of a superpower called "Stickfigurism" that keeps physical development from exertion in a stasis

Even spiderman has fucking musculature albeit his muscles are completely oriented at elasticity, agility, speed.

talking about legs like this, you can clearly see despite the fat that the quads are trained

It's because Hollywood is retarded. Some people made movies with tiny thin chicks beating the shit out of people because it was something you would't expect, and Hollywood milks and ruins it by running the idea into the ground and making every funking strong female in that mold.

Blame Hollywood/network execs for how shit things have become. not just about that, but about fucking everything.

Excecs made them use game-like cgi in The Thing prequels because "kids like that sort of thing". That's just an example. Fuck. Them.

Only good movies now are TRUE indie movies. Even some indie films are now excecs mandated. They'r elike a fucking plage trying to make le money with da bad ideas.

No, i'm talking about that last capeshit film "Terminator" and that Sarah Whateveronor or whatever.

She's an IFBB competitor so you're just a retard, I'm afraid.

I really don't get why somebody like that didn't become Wonder Woman. Gal Gadot didn't have any acting experience either so it's not like they went with a big name. I guarantee they could have found somebody like your woman who could act as well as Gadot, and most men would still be getting off to her.

When Gina Carano and Ronda Rousey started getting roles I got some hope that hollywood was ready to put badass athletic women into roles the same way that badass athletic men are. Both of them turned out to be shit actors, but I'm sure you can find people with bodies like that who can act. Or find an actress who's actually going to put on muscle and be big. Jessica Biel is the only actress I can think of that got even sort of muscular for a role, and I don't think any guys were complaining about pic-related. Find more actresses to do that.

Hollywood is filled with people who have tattoos, they can cover them pretty easily when they film.

You can be IFBB competitor really fucking easily though. This man is a legitimate IFBB competition WINNER

>Or find an actress who's actually going to put on muscle and be big. Jessica Biel is the only actress I can think of that got even sort of muscular for a role

Linda Hamilton for T2 and even Kristanna Loken for T3, Emily Blunt didn't get super ripped but she still looked and acted very athletic, and any complaints about strength were handwaved by her exo-suit.

Funnily enough the first time she put on the Jacket during production she bitched about the weight and Tom just grinned and said suck it up later she would reveal only to him that she was preggers

Gina was great in Haywire.

M8, she's a fitness model. Do you understand what that means? They're not supposed to be big.

Most people don't like muscular women, user

>superhero aliens need muscles to do physically impossible things
Grow up!

The main choices for Wonder Woman were Gadot, Elodie Yung (Elektra), Emily Ratajkowski and Olga Kurylenko, so it looks like they were always looking for a hungry skeletor. Snyder is just a retard, there's nothing more to it.

Another user here.
I'll be straight with you user. The gym i go to to get some muscle and rid myself of the loser features has an old gramps around his 70's going there.
Gramps has an average body, his muscles about the same as the guy in your pic.

Gramps fucking lifts 90kg fluidly and without much blood rushing to his head,
while full-blown muscle faggots with fit bodies get all red and pumped in their faces with the same weight, looking like they will blow a shit into their pants.
And no, the gramps isn't short to have that "handicap", he's pretty tall.

It makes me feel shame for myself, as well as for other ripped faggots, when i see that old man lifting.

Most people find Jennifer Lawrence attractive.

Olga's not a skeleton

I find both attractive desu.

um she is attractive shitlord?

youtube.com/watch?v=8oLfJHT1hBI

and Sonja Bennnett in Punch (can't find a vid, but she got ripped for the part. Dem back muscles!)

Fuck, can't find a vid. Punch is great, you should watch it.

imdb.com/title/tt0313503/

A 40 year old dude doesn't need makeup to look good.