Why haven't you been circumcised yet?

Why haven't you been circumcised yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

quranicpath.com/misconceptions/intact_sex.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because i like feeling the poosy

Uncircumcised dicks look like undeveloped baby weiners.
But you won't ever get any so what's it matter?

Natural looks better

lol hi Jared

Circumcised dudes only have part of their dick left. Uncut dudes have all of it. More is better.

Frenulum's are half the fun of fapping. Why would I snip that?

because its ficking retarded
penis mutilation for what?
its cleaner? no thats no excuse, you hust have bad hygeine
you kose most of the sensitivity once youve been cut
your glands dry out and it just looks like a butchered cock
i get fucked by lots of guys and have seen many penises
only seen one cut cock and it was my last
refused to touch it
cut dicks are fucking disgusting

This

The more you cut off, the bigger your dick gets. SCIENTISTS HAVE NO IDEA WHY

my dick looks like a mix of both

will i die

yes

Khe?

for the same reason we dont cut of the outher lipps of a pussy anymore

its not a problem if you disgusting fuck know how to clean your dick

also circumcised have less feelings in their dicks

less feeling means fucking longer.

You're just jealous you can't pleasea woman as good.

>
to be fair, circumcision prevents penile cancer - so it has that one benefit

It's a senseless mutilation.

fucking longer?
just learn to control your fucking dick am i the only one aorund here that can fuck as long as my hipps have stamina left?

Because mutilating a child's genitals because an angry, deranged and malevolent sky-fairy allegedly says to do so is moronic, inhumane, and a clear sign of mental disorder.

Because I'm not a degenerate kike

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol check out the pic

A am not her jüde

becos i dont like having parts of my body chopped

why would somebody actually want to be circumcized? if i had my choice,id stay uncut instead of mutilating my cock because some kike doctor convinced my parents it was a good idea

Nice quote faggot, it's for hygiene reasons not religious you smelly nigger

Only in the same way that having a tiny dick does - less cells to go rogue. Why not cut the whole thing off then you're 100% protected

Becuase I'm not a fithy jew

Cutting them is good if you are a trap with a feminine Benis

>it's for hygiene reasons
Yeah having your glans constantly exposed to bacteria is definitely more hygienic than having a protective shield that creates a self-cleaning mucal layer. You're so so right

i see this one doesn't have access to clear water

>having a protective shield that creates a self-cleaning mucal layer.
>having a fold on your dick to collect waste, skin cells and sweat creating what is known as smegma
Like I said it's for hygiene you smelly nigger

Because I'm not a kike

It's for hygiene reasons?

Well that may be a valid excuse in shit-hole, backwater, third world hell holes - which of course means some kind of infection is likely from the surgery,

But here in the civilised world we have this thing called soap.

And it has done a lot more good for a lot more people than taking notice of mumbo-rumbo written down by sun-addled dessert dwelling goat fuckers.

Because I'm neither jewish nor muslim.

Except that what I said is medical truth and what you're spewing is the nonsense that the Cornflakes bloke published because he was almost as much of a virgin as you and wanted to eradicate sexual pleasure for everyone else

Even in a first world country it's more hygienic to not have a fold on your dick that collects waste. Even if you shower daily you have to go through the extra effort no matter how minuscule to clean your dirty dickflap. There is literally no down side to being circumcised and there is for not being circumcised to cut wins

All dicks look weird

>self cleaning mucal layer on your dick
>medical truth
Take a shower you smelly fuck

See previous comments about the function of the foreskin.

People who advocate the mutilation of child genitalia are perverts, and are unfit to be parents, and any and all parents carrying out circumcision for anything other than medical reasons should be convicted of child cruelty and then sterilised so they can't have more kids to torture.

this faggot actually believes this lol

this

I do need to shower but what I've said is still true. You don't need to get angry just because your dick was turned Muslim by your parents

Cut cock master race reporting.

Circumcision is not that popular with Muslims : quranicpath.com/misconceptions/intact_sex.html

Before you ask, I stumbled upon this as I want to model a dick with foreskin in order to animate some futanari solo fun and google linked me to this.

teach me

nobody was going to ask and now we're all concerned

but i am, primarily so i have a lower chance of disease and so i dont have to clean a fucking organ

ITT people who had their foreskin cut off repeat back all of the things other people who also had their foreskin cut off told them was better about it.

Looks dry and painful

I'm fifty, I'm quite used to having an intact cock.
Why would I destroy it?

How on earth is that explanation more reassuring than just "I googled Muslim dicks"

Its almost like stockhom syndrome.

My parents abused me by cutting my cock, so I will say its ok to cut cocks, then my parents didn't do anything bad to me, and I can feel good about myself.

So sad. They need therapy.

Been complemented on how soft the skin is by multiple women tbh..

/thread

I am uncut, when I was young I was teach by a women that women like it longer, so I last longer. Cut is unnatural. You will never feel your penis because of stupid parents, thats a shame.

if someone was trying to convince you to do something beneficial, why wouldnt they have done it themselves as well???

Because I'm not one of those people that get mutilated as a child.
And there isn't any good reason to do it voluntarily.

You ever heard of phimosis?

Cause I don't want my penis mutilated. And immediately joining a cult of brainwashed people who can say nothing else but circumcision is better otherwise they'd be admitting they have inferior disks. I love my foreskin so much.

looks like burn scars

Yeah, 1st you are fucking stupid to show your dick on the internet, 2nd You dick is cut, you never get it back ever, you lost a part of you forever. Only thinks to do, is dont cut your boys dick. Alicia Sylverston is a jew(hotties from the 90s), and she do the promotion of uncut dick.

that's like asking "why haven't you had your genitals mutilated yet?"

I had phimosis you can fix it yourself in like a week or two and never have the problem again

because mutilated dicks don't get shit for christmas

Oh no things I can't control are permanently gone from my body... better get all fucking butthurt over it on the Internet. Try saying that to an amputee. :^) Fucking cancerfaggot. Also do you know what website you're on? No one cares about your "facts and sources"

IF you have a medical condition that requires it, then you DO have a good reason to do it, and that's a different thing.

>Try saying that to an amputee
Pretty sure amputees don't go around telling everyone that stumps work better than arms and everyone should do it to their kids

>don't have any good reason.
>any

>/thread

You ever seen a stripper fist herself with her stump? Seems like fingers just get in the way. Checkmate.

Jesus is watching.

your reading this your parents will die within 5 years to break the curse you must copy this to 5 pictures good luck. If you love your mom post this to 20 picture. One girl ignored this and her mom died 365 days later. Sorry I can't ignore this because I love my mom

Underrated AF.

I do hope you're a femanon.

So if you ever get a children, will you mutilate them too?
Or will you wait for them to grow and let them do the decision themselves? Do you think they would decide to carve their foreskins off as an adult?

Filename...

post it

When did I say mine worked better. In my honest opinion they're just much more attractive.
I never made the choice to lose it so what's the big deal. I'm 6'8'' and I wish I was shorter, guess what never going to fucking happen so it honestly doesn't matter. If your happy with what you've got for a dick then good on you.

>2mb limit
You new bro?

You want to says US-Canada English Catholic or Jews?

Kek'd so hard rn

oh god, I love the velvety-soft feeling of a cut dick head.

lmao

cut fag jealous he was fucked over by his parents and jews

>Samefag

how fam

There's an incredible amount of it going on itt.

rekt

because it's expensive as hell. trust me i wanna do it because my foreskin is tight as fuck and causes all sorts of problems, but i'm too broke

Because it looks disgusting and because people who have it done feels the need to brag about how superior their dicks are afterwards, when they're really just taking their knowledge from some outplayed stupid religion. Take this thread as an example.

You can fix it sometimes. Other times it's just way too tight and you need to cut it. Speaking from experience, been cut for just over two weeks

your reading this your parents will die within 5 years to break the curse you must copy this to 5 pictures good luck. If you love your mom post this to 20 picture. One girl ignored this and her mom died 365 days later. Sorry I can't ignore this because I love my mom

pics

I fellow non-mutilated brother

I was against my will the minute I came into this world. Fuck Kellogg's and their philanthropy.

You know those websites where girls crowd fund their breast implants? There are genuinely people out there with a weird fetish for circumcision, and you could probably find one of them to pay for it for you.

no

wait what

(((philanthropy)))

because it's mutilating

Itt: Butthurt uncutfags whining because cut is more socially acceptable. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

maybe in the usa (jew country)
the rest of the world are normal