How do i expose that faggot of my biology professor that homosexuality is NOT natural just because sometimes it occurs...

How do i expose that faggot of my biology professor that homosexuality is NOT natural just because sometimes it occurs between animals?

lol

Why bother?

Bring up rape.
Its natural.

Homosexuality is plenty natural. As is rape, murder, cannibalism, eating of feces, etc. Just because something is natural does not make it desirable.

its actually pretty natural mate
even the ancients would fuck each other
prancing around and inserting animals in your ass is another story

There is nothing less natural that the concept of "natural". The distinction between it and "artificial" is completely artificial.

OP just get an A in the class and then on the last they tell him/her what you really think. Lol i wish i can see the look on his/her face

Why are people so obsessed with the term "natural". And why, for fuck's sake, do they equate it with "good or "normal" ????

There is nothing more natural than being killed and eaten by a bear.

OP can't tell the difference between natural and desirable yet thinks he's better than a professor. lol

Homosexuality is natural, faggotry is not.

Btw. gender roles ARE an artificial social construct. Can't realize why people can't seem to get that...

>NOT natural just because sometimes it occurs between animals
isn't this like, the definition of natural?

"Homosexuality" doesn't really occur between animals. Sure, a male dog occasionally rapes another male dog, but this isn't an expression of sexual orientation. You don't see animals attempting to mate and nest in same-sex pairs, or animals that exclusively seek out same-sex intercourse.

It simply isn't true.

There is a vast, obvious difference between homosexuality and flambouyance. That's a pretty weak argument you got there champ.

>not homo
>just also not retarded

> Go to class
> Go up behind biology teacher at his desk prepping for new day
>violently grab him by the ass and ram him against the wall so you trap him with your hips
>Pull down your pants
> "It's only natural"

so is culture.

define "gender roles"

I hate myself for being a faggot and want to kill myself most days. I don't act any different from other guys, I just like dick from time to time as well as women.

Rape occurs in over 400 species
Consent occurs in 1.

i'm guessing men act like men and women act like women.

Welcome to the 21st century.

Sexuality is hardwired.
Deal with it.

Start by pointing out that he's not using the word "natural" the same sense of you.

"it occurs in nature" and "it's in one's nature" isn't the same thing.

Worms eat dirt. Dirt-eating occurs in nature, but it's not in human nature.

Philosophy 101, faggot.

you don't

>when you argue with a fool, it soon becomes hard to tell who the fool really is.

consent requires sentience, so yeah, it only can occur in one species

zebras

This makes no sense. How are gender roles a social construct? Are you saying that men are not naturally stronger, genetically made to hunt and scavenge, while women are genetically made to bear children and that's about it?
Genetics is not a social construct

Explain that the purpose of homosexuality is to create a safety barrier for the children of the pack that lose their parents. That's literally their purpose. It happens in nature except the animals don't prance around and devote their lives to fashion and sucking dick or scissoring. Having a sexuality that isn't hetero-normative doesn't excuse the fact that you're a fucking attention whore.

>want to kill myself on both days

just become a trap, like every other faggot on Sup Forums

ok, men acting like men is pretty natural i would argue.

It is unnatural. This cannot be disputed. The purpose of all life is to reproduce and subsequently die.
This is how evolution works and it is a scientific fact for all living species from bacteria to trees to humans.
Our singular biological purpose is to spread our genes.

Right or wrong is irrelevant.

Show him any one of the degenerate loli, trap or gore threads on Sup Forums.

so impotence is also unnatural then?

Put a male rabbit in a cage full of it's baby rabbits, see what happens

Tell him it's natural to fuck your little sister

who cares if its natural or not?
most shit people do everyday is not natural. no one fucking cares, thats just the logic of homophobes because they cant find anything else to complain about homossexuality.

>You don't see animals attempting to mate and nest in same-sex pairs, or animals that exclusively seek out same-sex intercourse.
Penguins.
Practically every zoo has a pair of gay penguins at this point.

user-kun, EVERYTHING is natural.

but isnt that due to the biology of men and women being hardwired different physically and mentally?

well male lions kill their own babies

But men fucking men is natural

It's fine, I think that being gay is natures way to tell that you shouldn't have kids but there's nothing stopping you from being happy fucking guys. Just don't get kids and you can live your life guilt free.

tell him that by the same standard, pedos are just another normal byproduct of nature

Bodily failure, nature isn't perfect

Do this, but wait until the first day of the next year/semester so he can't fuck you over.

>How do I get my teacher to admit something natural isn't natural?

THIS
Horseshit and cyanide are both perfectly natural. UV radiation? Perfectly natural. Influenza? Perfectly natural.

Well hell, I don't know man

Lions are crazy as fuck

THIS

yes, bodily failure is natural, homosexuality is arguably a form of that. Although there is some theories about homosexuality being a form of evolutionary advantage called sexually antagonistic genes

nice1
also

I could accept that homosexuality is either a result of the environment a person is raised in or even some mental defect. Shit happens man

A lot of animals kill their own babies.
user made the mistake of putting procreation before survival.
An animal does not live to reproduce.
it makes babies to compensate for the fact that it cannot survive forever.

some theories look at prenatal chemicals as well. But again. none of that is unnatural.

>An animal does not live to reproduce.
false

lesbians cand be artificially inseminated, gays can find a surrogate mother, both can adopt. Every day the human race strays further from the light of god

I suppose, but the term natural is fairly vague. I would at least say that it is perhaps a deviation from true biological purpose

I buy that. you are right "natural" is a very vague and general term, another reason why OP is a faggot

Define natural then

Damn right

OP is always a faggot

It's true.
An animal will only reproduce when there's little risk involved.

If an animal is about to starve but it has kids, it'll devour its own kids to survive.

Abomination

Yes. That's why it's called a DISORDER

They are, but the outcomes of obeying that "artificial social construct" are entirely good and wholesome for a society. And that's what liberal fags don't want to admit.
As Hayek said, there's a lot of concentrated social wisdom in traditional practices. People forget that such wisdom was acquired at an extraordinarily high social cost. Ours is not the first civilization to exist-there have been hundreds before ours and they all failed for one reason or another. Only those following now-traditional practices survived when everything else burned.

But it is natural because it naturally occurs. You could kill all of the living gays right now and that wouldn't change anything, because there will always be more - as there have been for humanity's entire existence.

Arguing about it being "natural" or not is already retarded as well as inconsequential to the discussion. Nuclear fission is natural. So what?

Damn nature- you scary

But a pedo actively controls if he gets an erection to kids or not? Its just basically basic science

disorders aren't unnatural though, i mean, i feel like i'm taking crazy pills, they exist in nature, they are natural.

Either the number 400 was chosen completely arbitrarily, or you seem to believe there are

By definition, if it happens in nature, it's natural. Are you a complete moron?

>An animal will only reproduce when there's little risk involved.
also false
>If an animal is about to starve but it has kids, it'll devour its own kids to survive
Do you know why that is? so it can further survive to reproduce more. Also, plenty of animals will sacrifice themselves for their offspring.

Actually the opposite is true. You would think this would be common knowledge in 2017 but people are too busy playing vidya and jerkin it to read up on science. Homosexuality occurs all over nature for a variety of reasons, chief among them because population control is built into many species. And yes, some animals even "mate" in homosexual pairs, ie go off and choose a same-sex partner and refuse to breed. Almost all mammals exhibit some form of this in the wild if the conditions are ripe for it. Other kinds of animals, including some reptiles, birds, and even fish do as well. Human homosexuality is high because our species is hugely overpopulated. It is a natural response to a relatively unnatural species situation.

They kind of are in that they aren't supposed to be. It's a defect and if it weren't for medicine, it would die out

It is most obviously natural.
People don't just do it for the lulz or because of some drugs. They are genuinely attracted to the same gender.

But why do you care if it's natural or not? Cancer is natural. Downs syndrome is natural. I don't know why people equate natural with good.

This. Forced sex is incredibly common in nature. Doesn't mean it is OK.

>happens in nature
>not natural
Nigga, what?

>Their own
They kill the offspring of other males, often when they've taken over a pride.

you can live quite happily with lots of disorders. Even without medical care.

do you have the comic where the gay guy gets a great idea and it's to go out in the street sucking off dildos?

Genetics and Gender Roles are two different things. That's why we use different words.

Read the thread, fuckstick

lurk more

But it is natural though, it's in their genes and brain matter. You didn't choose to be straight, your body was just made that way.

Hes right though. Its a construct of abrahamic religion and tradition. For most of human history gays were always there. Every single Roman emperor has had a male lover. Apart from Constantine

That's funny because Constantine is a faggot name

pretty simple - homosex only occurs in animal kingdom when opposite sex is absent
as that never happens in human society with the exception of niggerprison, there's no excuse for it

>occurs in nature

>not natural

Is OP literally retarded?

gold star

What about Birds of Paradise? The females make the males jump through hoops not unlike h00mans. Seems like consent to me.

sjws define consent as saying "I approve of you having sex with me" so you need to be a thinking creature to give it.

Being this obsessed with what others do with their genitals is a sign of arrested development and poor education, OP. You need help.

myth
those were two male penguins with no female penguin in their cage
they introduced a female, and one male penguin paired with her, and the other came to Sup Forums to post cuck threads

>Occurs between animals

You must be an autistic retarded nigger to try and refute that.
"Not natural"
Then why is it happening in animals? Animals are nature we are nature

so this proves bisexuality is a thing but not homosexuality?

well, you aren't gay - so if you were meet him after class and suck his cock - that would prove that being gay is a choice, and not some natural thing

yes.

I understand that. But gender roles are real. Men and women do have places kn society. Genetics makes us different and makes us have gender roles. Women can have jobs or whatever. But gender roles are real, whether people choose to ignore them or not

having no sexual ethic and rejecting the idea that cultures might have behavioral norms is a sign of devolution

>Do you know why that is? so it can further survive to reproduce more
No, so it can live longer. Reproducing happens while it's alive, but if reproducing was the intention then it wouldn't eat it's offspring. Killing your children kind of defeats the purpose of reproducing, your logic is flawed.

>having no sexual ethic
wtf does that even mean?

no, it proves that male animals will fuck when there's no female, but if there is a female, naturally they opt for her
animals aren't queer