Are Chinks the worst subhumans on Earth?

Are Chinks the worst subhumans on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o5oCLKFbPwA
youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope pretty sure its niggers op. chinks have science and civilization and culture, its just there's a shit ton of them. always has been so they lack empathy. niggers don't even r

Niggers still exist, you know...

Chinks are niggers too

They're just preparing some deicious meals.

You do the same with cows.

>dogs are like cows

Kys Chink

Trump will destroy China

Yeah I eat cow, chicken, pig and occassionally fish. I understand the horrible lives that these animals go through so i may enjoy the delicious burgers and tendies. Cant act like I really feel like them eating a dog is all that different, I mean if you lived in a huge city and hundreds of chickens were running around wild im sure you would eat one eventually. Im white, not a sjw just a bored mf.

Chinks have no soul

If you eat dog, you're a nigger

You're not a civilized human

They are animals and as far as I'm concerned every animal is acceptable as food.

See that red meat? If you went to a buffet that served dog you couldnt tell the difference.

China is a garbage shithole

Just looks liek a dead animal to me, didnt look like it was a loved pet. So no big deal.

I wonder why the west doesnt do the fucking same with cats and dogs. So many os those fucking parasites in cities and suburbs.

And there are even idiots who waste money giving their pets haircuts, baths and expensive food. Goddamnit.

kill yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=o5oCLKFbPwA

Again, just as niggers fuck monkeys, goats and eat rats with ebola...

...niggers and Chinks eat dogs and cats

You're not a civilized human being

You're a filthy nigger

Only niggers and Chinks accept nigger behavior

pigs are smarter than dogs

You can't be a first world country when you're eating rats, cats and dogs!

"ghina"

both of you are pussies. if it has meat, i'll eat it. as long as it's not a human being.
what's so different about eating a dog than with a cow?
>inb4 generic Sup Forums replies

Being filthy and disgusting is a nigger/chink thing in general. Eating dogs isn't filthy or disgusting.

All I'm saying is that if they released a dog burger at McDonalds I'd eat it. I'm not a chink or a nigger.

>pigs are smarter than dogs
Cocoa the gorilla was smarter than the average African

Are you going to eat an African nigger?

Western societies took dogs for slave labor, training them and inbreeding to do a certain task until it knew thats what it was born to do, a mindwashed illuminati-esque puppet. Easterns that partake in the dog festival didnt see the use like that and decided to use them to live instead. Both are horrible means to an exsistance, most people who own a pet dont know how miserable our dogs are. You only know your dog is sick when it throws up or has diehrea so you only think about your dog in your own fantsized little persona of the dog. I mean sure it may sleep in a bed and get some delicious food every now and then. But if we were in the same situation it would be like we were the descendants of a Hulk like slave race, only knowing these things because we're forced too. I dont like cats, but they're definetly not a slave race, they want to be free. Dogs are great, and i love mine. But i often see a depressed tired look in his eyes and it makes me sad that im too lazy to spend every waking minute of the day outside running like a madman with him.

Idgaf fuck them yellow faggots! Hope a Tsunami or escalator kills these fucks!

i'm saying that if you're going to draw a line at eating dogs, than 1st world countries are over that line already.

Your just entitled white faggots who haven't had to experience life, so you assume that you are right. Your a disgrace to our race.

>I'm not a chink or a nigger.
Probably a Mexican

No civilized White man would ever eat dog, cat ir rat

That's how I know you're 3rd world trash

Do they taste like fried chicken?

No

Niggers are.

... You're a fucking idiot. How the fuck does a loved pet look like? that's like seeing a dead person and saying you don't see a loved son or husband, obviously you can't tell because it's dead, you dumb fuck.

Nope, they're good people.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0

>I'm entitled because I won't eat a dog

Ok, Mr. Chink Zhang!

I'm 100% white American.

Too bad the Chinese owns USA's economy. And those guys eat cats dogs and rats. Even humans too! Jealous of a third world country dominating one of the most powerful first world country's economy?

> Are Chinks the worst subhumans on Earth?

Nigger started this thread thinking he's slick.

So you really think that these people take there pets, who they love like a family and then just kill them because of a festival? Your a fucking goon.

What about the cows and chickens we slaughtered? We gonna ignore what they feel like?

>I'm 100% white American
But if you act like a nigger and think eating cats ans dogs is ok, YOU'RE A NIGGER!

ITT: edgy little faggots everywhere
Hurr durr look at me I'm so tough, hurr durr I don't care about animals they mean nothing to me, I'm so emotionless and heartless hurrrrrrr

Why? Because they eat meat?

>i have no arguments so i'll use my Sup Forums autism!

Your all too dumb to fucking realise that africans "niggers" were some of the first people to fucking domesticate dogs, eygptians cats. Whites definetly took dogs from the silk road during trading and thats how it went to europe.

You realize a good number of them are okay with eating aborted fetuses, which usually are damn near infants right? Someone post the picture im on my phone. We need to educate these stupid nigger lovers.

>every culture is like mine or else I get uncomfortable and need to vent to my Sup Forums bros

>Too bad the Chinese owns USA's economy. And those guys eat cats dogs and rats. Even humans too! Jealous of a third world country dominating one of the most powerful first world country's economy?

Once Trump changes the import tax laws, tariffs, sanctions on China, and new trade deals...

...China's economy will collapse!

Dogs are technically livestock but the sick Chinese fucks boil them alive, cats as well. Just destroy the brain stem first it's not hard but they are lazy shits.

China is essentially early 1800s America with computers sprinkled into the mix, you stupid shits need to get a control on the filthy air pollution you create disgusting.

No fucktard, China only limits there economy on the US dollar, there cannot rise above ours. If they cut trade deals and whatever and china decided to MGTOW then OUR economy would collapse. China is set to also COMPLETLY renovate there military technologies with all this bookoo gov cash debt they've been buying up to keep Chase Morgan, Goldman sachs etc up because they were too big to fail? remember that? well the chinese bought up that debt, like a financial instituion.

>hating chinks because they dont eat dogs
>still cant understand muslims not eating pork

>lack of empathy

yeah if they don't give a fuck about people you think they'll give a fuck about animals?

plus when there's a billion of you and meat's scarce i'd probably be pretty disgusted at some of the shit you'd eat to get your protein too...

>some vegan cockstain could post these same kinds of pictures involving cattle or pigs or sheep or goats, or chickens but you don't call us sub-human. save that term for things that literally have less chromosomes than we do (ie niggers and abos)

>You realize a good number of them are okay with eating aborted fetuses, which usually are damn near infants right? Someone post the picture im on my phone. We need to educate these stupid nigger lovers.

Here you go.

No, it's also the pollution and the fact that they live in their own shit.

They seem to have no concept of hygiene.

Are you faggots for real. Hating a race base on what they eat?

You might think eating dogs makes you subhuman, but I GUARANTEE you that you'll be trying it in the next few years. Remember the russian famines where there was so little food that they were forced to cannibilze eachother?

When trump lets russia invade soon and we'll be under communist rule and they take away our food, you bet your ass you're going to have to eat a dog/any type of pets to survive before you resort to eating humans as well

meh. muslims don't eat pork, because they think its disgusting (or mohammed thought so). westerners don't eat dogs, because they love them

Here is the REAL China.

A total shithole garbage dump!

Chinks are fucking subhuman trash.

10,000 Chinks die every day from the pollution.

It's disgusting.

Youre a fucking baby.

"RHEEEEEEEE THEY EAT DOGS HOW CRUEL *inhales bacon cheeseburger* WORSTEST SUBHUMEN!"

>Are you faggots for real. Hating a race base on what they eat?

We hate Chinks because they lack empathy and live in their own shit.

They have no regard for human or animal life.

Communist China has organ vans to take the organs of the dead to sell on the black market.

Chinks eat insects, rats, even fucking human fetuses!

Chinks have no concept of what it means to be human or love other humans or animals.

Also, they pollute and bring filth everywhere they go.

Every seen the kitchen of a Chink restaurant?

Their entire country is filthy like that!

The "subhuman trash", Chinese, are ruling over USA's economy! All they have to do is choke on the leash around USA's neck tighter and the filth within China won't matter dumbass

asians are the most superior race, OP.

>westerners don't eat dogs, because they love them

If you don't know what it's like to love and be loved by a dog or cat, then you're definitely a Chink or a Nigger.

No doubt you're a Chink.

If I wouldnt go to jail for it I'd eat your children. You're in the wrong place mother fucker. Take your piss poor logic elsewhere.

>asians are the most superior race, OP.

This looks superior to you, faggot?

Cats cant love you, your a nigger because your ignorant and choose to remain so. Faggot

You could take similar pictures of virtually any country in the world you troll.

read again, stupid

Yes. The slain animals are representative of white trash they don't give a fuck about

This is okay. Cats fucking suck ass.

Yes. And they have the tiniest little ching chings too.

> Youre a fucking baby

Chinks eat fucking babies

That's just not true.

You could take similar pictures in any under developed third world shit hole though.

ITT: American's act like whiny bitches.

This was done by an artist, who fun fact declares himself Christian. Influenced by western though. There was a public outcry in China when he did it.

No, Americunts are

>Cats cant love you

Only a Chink would think this.

A Chink...or a Nigger.

You haven't evolved enough to understand the love for cats and dogs.

Even the Egyptians understood this thousands of years ago.

Chinks and Niggers never evolved to human civilized empathy.

Can someone give me directions to the dog eating festival?

Good for them. We need less of you parasitic mouth breathers. I hope a Chinamen eats your baby some day to help the gene pool.

Of people eating dog? I don't think so. Even niggers don't eat dogs...

Except for that it is. Just go to michigan.

America is a first world country where people eat rats and dogs.

>no they don't

Yes, white trash definitely do.

>they don't count

Then the chink trash doesn't counter either.

you first take a flight to guangzhou

Yes but their skin is so soft though.

Eating a dog is virtually no different than eating a pig or a cow. You're just a fucking pussy.

poster, you think you are hardcore posting your gay words, but you are in fact gay.

>1.3B people in china
>1.6m die every year
>Main Cause - Air pollution

>Murca Pop 319m
>2.6m deaths every year
>Main cause - Heart diesease

So they swim in water that isnt drinkable, breath air that tastes like rubber and we get sweats from being stuffed to the brim with animal and swim in our own diehrea shit. It's what poison you want.

>Yes, white trash definitely do.

It's literally illegal though, so kys

>Too bad the Chinese owns USA's economy
they don't, not even close

it really won't

sauce?

Sad. Such valuable land too, would prosper under new ownership.

So many small dick angry Chinks haha

I can't help it if China is the shit of the World

The most polluted country on Earth!

Except it isn't. Just go fuck yourself.

It already prospers because americans buy stupid shit like turd emoticon pillows made in china.

actually poster, the united states debt to china is heading towards a trillion $ last time i checked.