Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QMp0QzTpkn8
youtube.com/watch?v=ePqLWOnwoUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Funhouse
youtu.be/CXF7x1D77-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the burning bro

Original Friday>The Burning>>>Friday 2>>>>>Friday 3>>>>>>>>>>the other Fridays
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freddy VS Jason>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Friday Remake

Don't call me a faggot, haven't seen the Burning, worth a watch?

>Friday the 13th vs. The Burning
>both of them are Halloween knockoffs

I'll stick with Halloween desu

If you like 80's slashers, yes.

What do you niggas think of SCREAM the series youtu.be/QMp0QzTpkn8

I hope it does well and resurrects the Slasher genre. I've had enough of these ghost shits.

Friday is a Psycho knock-off more than a Halloween one. The only Halloween thing is the Friday the 13th date/title. Even the score is just an ampted up version of the Psycho violin score.

Meh. Harper's Island is the ultimate slasher series. You can't beat it.

Slasher was better than the Scream series btw. Scream Queens deson't really count because it was a parody series.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePqLWOnwoUs

I'm an 80's kid and horror fan but am ashamed to admit I never heard of The Burning.

It's good, but not that well known.

Another good one is The Funhouse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Funhouse

Why is this soundtrack theme so based bros?
youtu.be/CXF7x1D77-Y

The Burning's pace is too slow IMO, also revealing that the killer is actually the guy at the fucking start of the film kind of ruins the movie for me.

Yeah I liked The Funhouse. That VHS box creeped me out as a kid.

this

Friday The 13th V Literally who

But seriously F13 wins.TB has that great loli ass tracking loli ass shot and young Costanza tho

Favorite terrible slasher movie?

Never got the abundance of hate for this. I thought the venue change was quite fun. Pretty surreal watching Jason run around the streets and into sewers.

>posters like that
WHY?!?!? totally triggered over here

The venue change wasn't the problem.
The problem is the title promised him rampaging thru New York and it doesn't happen until the last 6th of the film and once he enters New York he doesn't do jack shit but follow people from the Boat around.
Worst make up of the series. (Especially when you consider the step down it was from p7's make up which was the best of the series)
Meh kills.

That feels kind of nitpicky though. Nothing that seemed to bother me all that much. It was far from perfect but it seems like it gets ragged on way too much. I mean, Jason X, I get. And the one where it wasn't even him. I even enjoyed it more than Jason Goes to Hell. I guess I'm just crazy for not getting the hateboner and I know I'm in the minority.

>no profondo rosso
>no tenebre

actually there is profondo rosso

how about tenebre? dario argento giallo?

That picture is hard to read, didn't recognize the poster.

Watch Tenebre if you haven't. It's arguably as good as Profondo Rosso.

Why don't they make a BLM slasher who kills cops