How do i even fucking take this shit off???

how do i even fucking take this shit off???

you normally get a piece that should fit on the end of your wrench, its like a security one, to stop niggers running away with your wheels..

>saw my bro doing it years ago idek

one of these op

>implying he isn't said nigger

fug i cant find the key my dudes

this so stop nignogging wheels

Get a matching torque wrench attachment.

get>

>2017
>Millennial faggot OP can't in to lock nut

Kill yourself faggot.

2.5 kilotons of dynamite

get a socket that's slightly too small to fit around it and hammer it onto it

Check your glove box dude, vehicle usually has one. or trunk where your spare happens to be

It's a lock you nigger. You have to have the key or it doesn't come off. Look in the glove compartment, that's where most people keep theirs. Don't steal tires you stupid nig, especially off new cars because they all have wheel specific serial numbers.

Check your glovebox nigger faggot

Thats a wheel lock, theres a special piece that goes in the end of the socket. Check glove box, console or where you keep yourspare

Get the matching lock nut.

Some however can be removed with the use of a pipe that digs into the steel around it, instead of the actual lock.

But if you don't have either, your best bet is a monkey wrench, vicegrip, drill, etc.

thanks Sup Forumsro i guess i'll try this i have some shitty sockets i can destroy

yeah i'd go for 3 kilotons, that nut looks a bit rusty

Probably the easiest might work solution. Wouldn't bet on it though. The surface area that grips with the socket and the bolt is pretty small, so it'll likely just round itself.

Get off Sup Forums granpa before i tell granma youre looking at traps trying to get a hard on again

Pneumatic drill tjat shit off. Find a socket to go around it and fucking break it.

You gonna break it lol did you really expect Sup Forums to give you actual advice kek

Most of those wheel locks are reverse thread. so you need to "tighten" to remove it.

go to the car dealer and buy the lug driver

Not true at all

Usually the special socket comes with the car.

WD40

He was baiting him newfag.

mix ammonia and bleach together. coat the lug nut generously, blowing on it between applications to speed up the chemical reaction.

while you should never expect, it's often there

If you don't have the key and can't get one easily go to auto part store and buy a light extractor they are like 12 bucks see pic

my brother is going to be so fucking mad oh shit

this worked for me on my last car as it came without the key socket.

>light extractor
Lug nut extractor fucking auto correct

OP have you checked the glove box for the special socket? Often people keep it with the car since they need to be able to change a flat tire.

That's the idea. You sacrifice a socket and you ruin the special lugnut "lock", but you get it off.

hammer a socket onto that bitch and take it off

Don't they have lifetime warranty? Send it back and say it just broke.

>snap-on

just get another one they have a guarantee

I work as a mechanic and I never find it in the glove box. Always in the trunk with the spare tire and the jack set.

Or just not in the fucking car at all. I hate those jobs.

They have life time warranties... You really are dumb. Try again.

id just cut it off with a dremel, you can also grind 4 corners onto the outside and use a tight fittin socket to grip it

shoot it with your gun

Cheap as fuck

This

They will replace it for free. They do this because they understand that customer loyalty is more important than the price of replacing that socket. By treating their customers right they know that person will come back and buy a future set of theirs again.

But then again Home Depot also has lifetime warranty on their cheap Husky brand as well. Same deal, come in with a broken tool and get a free replacement at any home depot. Pretty nice.

if they are your brothers tools then clearly he should be the one to ask to get that key nut off.

What do you call that socket?

Key

Shit sucks. Glad I left that industry.

I, for one, am curious about the technological innovation that would be a "light extractor".

Stop stealing tires negar

LoL

In part, this is why there is a locknut there: to keep inexperienced tards from attempting to service this hardware. The other part being whoever sold you this object wants to get paid for servicing it for you, or never inteded for it to be serviced ever.

cant cut them without fucking up the wheel...

air hammer wit a chisel tip work, a chisel and hammer might as well.. hit it so it rotates

that being said... i weld a nut to them and take em out

1 7/8 what kinda fucking wheel are you taking off? semi truck lug nuts are smaller then that

also ... snap on has warrenty

with a "key socket" or a "lock socket", depending on where you're from. its usually in the trunk with the rest of the manufacturer tools, but if you have lost yours you can buy another one from a store that sells your cars brand