Be German "man"

>be German "man"
>sit down when taking a piss
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

I dislike krauts but come on you can do better then this

t. Hans Sitzpinkler

You dont understand, id sleep easier every night if Germany didnt exist but even so this is piss poor banter m8

>piss poor
Sorry, I conduct my banter standing up.

Jesus please be baiting, is the American understanding of banter really this weak

>not getting comfy on the WC
>wearing shoes indoors
why are americans such barbarians?

>exist within the realm of planet earth within the solar system
>urinate

face of golden colouring

germans aren't even awake yet

>Germans are so genetically mutated they piss and shit out of the same hole

>schwäbisch

Was hasch gsait?
Pass uff du Bachel sonscht gibts a paar an d'bagga noh

Just stop, ill teach you how to banter i promise but please stop what ever you call this.

Flightplan?

>sissy pakis knowing about piss banter
Culture?

Please stop before people on Sup Forums start looking down on Americans.

Fine you continue on m8. Drag the USA down to Canadas level and be as hated as the leafs, i dont care anymore :P

>t. foreigner false flagging

I think people hate Canada for meme reasons, but a lot of people on Sup Forums genuinely hate the United States.

Everyone here have the option to sit when peeing, even men. It will decrease the burden of your bladder. Are you too fat that you can't sit?

>fucking stars

>putting piss yellow on the German flag
1918 was a mistake

You'd be surprised how much shitposting can drag your nation down, on Sup Forums at least.

I sit to pee while at home because it's more comfy and doesn't get little piss drops everywhere.

White is Prussian cancer, yellow black and red are the true colours of Germany

Shitposting is the only reason I have to think about Australia, so you have a point there.

>not using the flag based on the uniform colours of baguette removers

Germany was bad in 1918 you shit, but like pre-1900 i think the krauts were ok, or at least not against us.

wtf

pissing while sitting down is the best way to piss

>t. Habsburg
Yellow is the color of the
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

>baguette removers
Baguette removed the HRE lad

I enjoy reading about history but never understood how the krauts became the holy roman empire, please tl;dr it for me

So there was this dude named Charlemagne, and he ruled a pretty big empire for a while. Then he died, and the eastern half of his empire split into a bunch of little states, which eventually confederated under Otto the Great to form an actual empire. Over time the Emperor became more and more irrelevant, and France finally put the decaying structure down in 1806.

Hope this helps

Hmmm i now feel like im gunna have to really read into it to get it. Ah well i enjoy reading about this sort of stuff anyways, hopefully this will last me afew days.

The ones with cloacas are the Americans you dumb newfag

Read Heart of Europe by Peter Wilson

Downloaded this. Seems it has mixed reviews, not always a bad thing but ill be confirming with out sources as i read, any suggestions?

Holy Roman Empire: power politics papacy by Anne Davidson

I don't really know any other books about it but those two did me well enough. Happy hunting Britanon.

Thanks man, see yanks its little things like this that increase your nations ratings amongst other on Sup Forums and get you away from canadazone

Anytime m8
Tis better to be a good American than to be a shitposting leaf

It doesnt really take much to be better then a leaf though. I wish they'd fix themself somehow, at the moment they are a disgrace to the commonwealth.

That's saying something considering some of the African Commonwealth nations

Well at least Kenyans arent making daily threads about being 22, no jobs, no money, lifting a small amount and no results every day 24/7 etc, etc

Too fucking true
Re-establishment of Dominion when?

Soon my, hopefully or at least honorary, anglo friend

Yeah this. I mean fuck, I'd sure hate it if Sup Forums started looking down on Americans. Because I feel like we get so much universal respect on here.

Muh heritage is Danish, but will assist in liberation efforts

What did he mean by this?

It is American "banter" make of it as you want