How did Seinfeld get away with this?

That toe ring tho

>you coming?
>asking character whether he is going somewhere
>rated pg
what has the world come to

They literally negociate a joint suicide

Jerry please stop shilling your failed movies here

Based Seinfeld could put a suicide joke in a PG movie because he's funny enough for people to understand it's a joke instead of getting all butthurt over political correctness

>shilling my """"failed"""" movies
Kids are wearing the script on a t shirt goy. You will never amount to me :^)

Fuck. I've never wanted to fap to this film until now. I guess I know what i'm going to be doing later.

I think what you meant to say is
>because people know sienfeld is a comedian, he can say/do whatever he wants and it'll be interpreted as a joke

Like that vid where a comedian said he was going to die within the year and the audience started laughing but he wasn't joking.

or when bill hicks started abusing the audience because he hated them and people just laughed.

DELETE

INSTANT ERECTION

You are both grammatically incorrect and clearly are new to posting on Sup Forums.

>INSTANT BEE-RECTION
ftfy

More

arm from the second set looks like boobage

Bee Movie was great. I don't get why people dislike it so much.

Sexual attraction between the bee and woman would've worked if (1) it actually went anywhere explicitly sexual, (2) the bee looked less like a person and (3) they found a way to either shrink the woman or grow the bee so their coupling could be properly accommodated.

I know what I'm talking about here, all of this would've improved the movie IMMENSELY.

I think I hit upon the solution perfectly: Make the woman a beegirl, but it's pretty much never pointed out like some kinda extended Chicken Boo short.

feel free to elaborate

>mfw cucking a human male with my BBC (big bee cock)

Looks like Rose Byrne.

No, the woman should be human and the bee should be more bee with mandibles and everything, just bigger.

That's where the taboo aspect comes from.

What if it's a beegirl and Seinfeld in a Bee Costume though?

Fresh content coming through