Fluffy abuse, need a new folder

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dpsIZ
youtu.be/IqMNNOVdm9A
youtu.be/i8xb1DYOcgs
youtube.com/watch?v=YgYjp9_Vj6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we need a way to summon the chicken guy. threads without him die quickly

fuck off, spammers are all the same, and that one is particularly autistic with his kweh and fetish shit he posts.
it honestly made me stop dumping fluffy pics in the threads knowing that dude was encouraged to spam his trash.

might end this comic pretty soon, my original story was long as fuck but i like the idea of one page self contained comics.

currently half through reading this amazing story.
imgur.com/a/dpsIZ

No, that guy can fuck off.

spam bothers you on Sup Forums? damn, you must be really new here.

i find those people useful they keep threads alive.

i seem to have a duplicate

Spammers are one thing, that bird guy is trying to make a name for himself.

>the famous chicken spammer of Sup Forums
kek

You know what these threads are really about? Sad little faggots who want to feel a sense of power because they're beta twink cucks who get their bitch asses beat by the same alphas at their schools who fuck the girls that they desperately pine for and cut themselves while thinking about all the sex those people have. This enrages them so they need to take out their self-loathing anger on cartoon animals, because they're too fucking pussy to do it to real ones, and are such fucking losers that they can't even imagine killing cats, dogs, bears, lions, you know, animals that are an actual threat. So they make horrific pictures of cute little furry animals that couldn't possibly hurt them if they were real.

Fluffy abuse threads are basically passive aggressive self hate for how they perceive the world inflicting violence, pain and despair against them.

The people who post fluffy abuse ARE THE FLUFFY'S OF THE REAL WORLD!!!

Don't choke on that RED PILL you uber-faggots!!!

I hope the little faggots who make Fluffy Abuse pictures, and all the others like him, have a dull rusty serrated knife inserted into their assholes and slowly sawed back and forth up their taint, through their balls and cock (wont take long given how small they no doubt are) through their abdomen and right up the neck to their chin all while hanging from their wrists and done soo fast that they don't have a chance to die before watching their intestines spill out of them as they scream for their mothers before dying.

This is heartless shit made by sociopatic little faggots who will never love or be loved and die cold, alone, hungry and forgotten just like the fluffies they draw while fluffers have power fantasies because they're maximum pathetic!

Ayy

i'm not new you hook nosed bastard. just because something has been around forever doesn't mean i have to like it.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ayyy checked

you could learn to utilize it in a useful manner

btw, i believe there's a prequel to the marcus comic. does anyone have it?

we need another event like this

looks like a prologue to some epic fantasy fluffy adventure

Faggot. Fluffy abuse originated from the Navy Seals.

youtu.be/IqMNNOVdm9A

AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE SHIT AND OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY AND EVERYBODY HATE THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP

test

AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP AND TRY TO HURT THE OTHER UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS CAUSE THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP ISNT ATTRATIVE AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP TRY TO BE BETTER THEN PEOPLE AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE SHIT

I will smite every fluffy abuser and the fluffy's shall feast upon their smoldering corpses, you get me, I WILL FUCKING END YOU AND ALL YOU FUCKING LOVE!!!

Reminder

I'd love to see it. Marcus deserves some good hurties

youtu.be/i8xb1DYOcgs

Little did they know fluffy s have an evil in their own hearts when they brought them to pony land.

When the fluffys own stupidity doesn't kill them....

... the fluffys fragility will.

Cause even though fluffy's may be cute they are a reflection of humanity.

So what you're saying is you'd respect them more if they killed REAL animals?

too late

fuck, keeping this

stay mad furryfag, nice copypasta

I'm ok with fluff abuse as the next guy but certain images like these really get to me for some reason

why is this a concept and why do people desire this? i try to avoid using this buzzword but you're all a bunch of fucking degenerates

Here we go!

youtube.com/watch?v=YgYjp9_Vj6I

Skip to the 7:00 mark if you want to get to the good part

What buzzwords do you mean?
>why do you faggots like this shit?

Why is asking this multiple time per thread a thing and why do you do it? I try to avoid using cursewords but you're a fucking honest to god autist.

MEDIC

Bump

I laughed way harder at this than I should have

jajajaja, what a faggot....

Not enough furry cock

Fluffies unaware of impending danger is one of my favorite genres.

Kweh.

What is this shit ? Is it a fetish or just some entertainment for you ? Explain pls

Remember baby smurf abuse from a couple years back? It's kinda like that.

for some a fetish (they're the worse part of fluffy abuse)
for others entertainement