Why do women dislike blonde guys with blue eyes?

why do women dislike blonde guys with blue eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you think so?

It depends really hard on where that woman's from and her individial preferences.

Tired of fags overly generalizing tastes.
Like insecure cunts, who brag about their breast size/absent excess fat.

Only insecure SJWs and the lugenpresse pushes that idea. Truth is guys who are white (minus the short ugly ones) are universally liked and desired by 99.97% of any women. Women lack hindsight and cognitive thinking to make good judgements so they only want what they think looks handsome with lots of money.

99% of women find light hair to be ugly on men and prefer dark hair. We are an extreme minority worldwide, and women, no matter their place on Earth, will ALWAYS have the option of a darker haired male. The majority of women in our proximity are also basically unavailable to us since every dark haired fucker has a retarded fetish for blonde hair on women. And yet at the same time, women believe that they're going against the mainstream for being into "Italian looking" guys, like they think the mainstream of women want the Prince Charming from Shrek.

The best we can do is dye our hair dark brown or black and hope that nobody finds out.

Women just don't like light features on men. A blond man can be a better person all around but still lose out.

Even asians have it better than us in the dating market just on the basis that they have black hair and dark skin

You're just an insecure beta fag.

Women care about men being assertive, decisive and dominant in what they do.

Of course you're the one getting dumped/avoided with such attitude.

Sup Forums won't believe me, but I am relatively light-skinned and blonde Russian man, who occasionally travels around Europe and have no trouble getting laid when I am in mood to have some ol' in and out going. Not a super alpha male by any means.

All you need is good speech and assertiveness.

Ahmeds get all your women not because they're darker or some other meaningless shit, but because muslims are more 'manly' on average.

>99.97% of any women
I was gonna ask you to provide sources but mentioning about
>lugenpresse
made me sure that you're full of shit.

Besides, "Once you've gone black, you can never go back" is popular for a reason.

>inb4 taking a tripfag seriously

They do? I wasn't aware of that.

Kek is that why all the Pinoy girls in North America open their legs for white guys and literally do anything for a non-Pinoy man? Filipinas are literally rats, they would snitch their families out just for an ass-fucking from a meth-addict as long as she gets paid and impregnated.

>another apelover thread
will you ever stop?
nobody likes niggers besides you

>99% of women find light hair to be ugly on men and prefer dark hair
lol nope

Blond with blue eyes of British and Dutch heritage checking in. I've fucked over 15 confirmed pussies. I might have fucked a couple guys in the ass too while drunk. I think I've done all right.

Because there effeminate looking faggots who preach aryan master race In their free time

>insecure blondes up ahead.

>why do women dislike blonde guys with blue eyes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny

Because most of them are ugly.
Germans with light hair are just as ugly as Germans with dark hair.

Why would a Brazilian ask a question like this?

When I saw your post I assumed you were an American or a Swede I was about to tell you to stop winning and head down South for the pussy jackpot that is waiting for you.

Are you asking as a Brazilian, or do you want to know why they are not popular here?

15?!?!?!?!? What a pussy slayer.

Women really do not care about physical appearance (unless you're obese), but most can tell right away you're not a normie from your body language and other social cues.

Whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny
This is the first time I've ever seen this wikipedia article or ever heard of this concept. How strange. Thanks Nordbro.

go where this is rare or non-existent and the complete opposite is the case. In other words, the vast majority of the world. Are you reaffirming your dark features with shitposting on this horrid cesspool of a website?

i read somewhere that blue eyes aren't actually recessive.
There is a small chance if you have a child with a brown eyed subhuman you can bless them with light eyes