Not sure if there is a general for this but thoughts on banshee? Pic related

Not sure if there is a general for this but thoughts on banshee? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AJMHd7-LL1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was great. Sucks that it's over, but it was probably time

Lost some respect for the show when Anna has the incredibly unrealistic fight scene in season 1 episode 8

this show is not supposed to be realistic...

Prior to this they were pretty brutally realistic with little stretch of belief. This fight was really cheesy and cinematic

Is Prometheus gonna make him blow him?

he tried, but he got killed with a 20kg plate to the head for his insolence

One of my favourite shows and I'll miss it

what a waifu, i bet the creators felt it was a big mistake to kill her off

some of the most memorable fights on television imo.
One of the most underrated series to come out in the past 5 years.

How about "niggers are dumb, but that's not the reason to treat them like shit" ?

youtu.be/AJMHd7-LL1k

never underestimate burton

I enjoyed it but season 4 shit the bed imo.

>nipps and feet with painted toenails

>Not sure if there is a general for this but
Hi new friend! I know it's scary being on Sup Forums for the first time after hearing all the horrifici stories from your friends at reddit, but we are truly nice and kind and helpful people! If you wish to find if a thread about a specific subject has been posted, you can easily visit the catalog page, and use the search function to find a thread about a specific subject. This really helps us out here at Sup Forums, as it prevents you from creating redundant threads that take up valuable board space. There are only a limited number of threads that can be active a time, so making redundant threads really serves to diminish the quality of our board. Please, try to be more considerate of your fellow board members in the future, and don't forget to meme it up, champ! Enjoy your stay on Sup Forums: Sup Forums's Epic Meme Board!

they should have changed back half of season 3 into a showdown between various factions of banshee, they didn't even need a fourth season.

He did beat a prof boxer in 3rd episode, if you okay with that, how you can complain about anything else?

>pectoral muscle and clavicle on the other side cut in half
>maintains full range of motion and strength in both arms

K

he beat him by fighting very dirty compared to a pro fighter

>he fought dirty
Heard this meme so many times. That doesn't justify his victory. It's still one of the most unrealistic victories in the series. Doesn't matter how many dirty trick you know, if you a against top tier boxer, he will wipe the floor with you.

Burton was the only good thing about this show

He also has super secret soldier training

implying the last fight with burton wasnt a lot more unrealistic. no one just wakes up after being choked out like that

This show was so damn good and the brutality and the nudity added to that.

Perfect mix of action, comedy and softcore.