>way more THC content in your body
>high lasts longer and is more powerful
>save a shit load of money

This. Or tea or at least dabs

Joints because
>i like joints
>i dont give a fuck how much i waste if i enjoy smoking it
>If i want to smoke with a girl or a friend, joints are most classy
>Like the whole ritual of crushing adding tabbaco, rolling it and smoking with love.

alone. because i hate being around humans, especially doing something i enjoy. don't want to ruin a good thing.

fag

nothing better than crafting the perfect spliff

can you smoke lsd XD

Why tobacco a perfectly good joint?

>smoke
A good desktop vaporizer

Edibles are the best way to get high, period.

Because tobbaco gives you better temperature and makes it burn better.
Proportion depends on what you like, i smoke cigs so i like it anyway.

That's one problem of legalising weed. Pussies get to use it.
Take your vaporizer fuck yourself with it.

3 dubs and a trip in a row. The weed God's are speaking to us

I bet you're a retard who thinks I'm talking about ejuice.
youtube.com/watch?v=y15v_P_6-ao

I think the same about every fucking way of vaping your weed. Fucking pussies and their vaporizers.

Not sure what's pussy about maximizing your hit but ok. It is objectively the best way to smoke.

Dude fucking chill, just let people smoke the way they want

Go be a fucking faggot somewhere else.

Sup Forums is the gayest board on the site user

Small bongs. None of this big dumb "I'm a drain on society but hey check out my weed belt buckle haha lmao" sort of stoner shenanigans bullshit like in OP's pic with the douche-bros and a giant bong etc. I hate everyone like that with a passion.

Just a small bong, it's all you need.

Thanks for the new desktop backgroud m8

i use a one-hitter most of the time but if i'm with my friend that has a few nice bongs i'll use that

the only time i'll have a joint or blunt is if i'm with a bunch of people, i only take a hit or two of it and i'm good, no sense in using all that weed unless i'm not paying for it

Right i realized years ago to do the opposite of what the retards think. A great board for advice. if you take every answer as an opposite

This. Of course an 8000$ piece is fine if you dont smoke often and enjoy the dab life

>>Like the whole ritual of crushing adding tabbaco, rolling it and smoking with love.
>adding tabbaco

Just a joint IMO

Pros: don't need to light it all the time, easily concealed, taste better, smaller hits so easier hits.

Cons: rolling takes time and practice. Probably not as fun as bongs.

Yeah but I mean smoking a 5 ft bong with 3 percs is an extremely pleasant experience, not necessary, but enjoyable.

I vape bud and hash through my bong. I hook the whip from my Airizer Extreme Q (dumbass name for a great vape) into the bong and keep inhaling until the world is decent enough.

You seem like a decent fellow user. Stoner culture is trash and makes everyone who enjoys cannabis seem like trash by association.

Best way to smoke is dabs(shatter, wax , live resin or whatever you wanna call it) with a nice rig. Gets you the best buzz i would say and tastes so damn good . I still smoke weed In a bong too and love my edibles. Joints and blunts are good for social occasions. I don't care if you think it's wasteful I love to burn a nice swisher or backwood from time to time. It's not wasteful if I'm lit as fuck.

I smoke more bowls than anything but if I had a choice I'd always smoke out of a chilled bong.with ice.

THIS. 100X. DUBS SPEAK TRUTH

Buy a 155 dollars horse dildo with a cum tube from bad dragon, hollow out the insides, liquid cement it to a bong, suck that horse dong until you think you're high enough

because you gotta put 3g in each joint otherwise

absolute genius

>dabbing
Intense high, you can consume a small or extremely large amount of oil at one time
Cleaner than regular smoke
And the coolest pieces are for oil

I believe in this but edibles dont do shit to me, so i just smoke out of a glass pipe

"best"
dabs are without a doubt the "best" way to smoke IF all you want is to get really high, with minimal cleanup, and the least likeliness of you getting caught.

Of course im implying you're using a dab pen. Not saying that rigs aren't stealthy, but they're not as easily concealed/ditched. Plus a hot nail isn't something you can just drop in your pocket like a bowl.

If dabs aren't your thing then i guess the edible fags are right. However, in my experience: edibles fucking smell (overlooked by most), and take a little while to kick in. Potency, and convenience aside, it's not like you can really "smoke" an edible so I'm not counting it.

>are dabing or vaping smoking?
>let's pretend they are

ok vaping weed is the best option, in my opinion, avb, and LESS smell than smoking is cool, provided you take the time to collect the avb, and give yourself something to cut the smell with. Depending on your vaporizer smell might be an issue. If you're an adult/legal state/medical/whatever I'm sure you could give a fuck about smelling like pot.

>as a college student i cannot smell like weed.
>can't afford the ticket, can't get kicked outta uni

joints and blunts aren't stealthy, but the passing potential is what really makes them count. Big groups eat blunts, but if someone rolls well it's not difficult to get all your pals ripped. Of course smell is an issue, but unlike a bowl, vape, bong, ect anything you roll is disposable just in case. Plus when the blunt is gone, so is everything illegal. If there's weed left, you didn't roll the best blunt you could have rolled.

>this is on you pussy

Glass is cool, and probably the best way to smoke flowers, and dabs. Bowls are fucking stupid, get a steamroller like a real man, or cop a bubbler for those bitch lungs. Bongs deliver big hits, their stacking potential is unparalleled by most alternatives, same goes for rigs.

PS: One hitter's are top notch. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

edibles

i am high 24/7

>bowls are fucking stupid
Says the guy that uses a fucking one hitter.

im high right now and this post is funny to me because either the dedication by having a short post to tell everyone that eating weed is better or the fact that you said you do it 24/7 so you're probably just too lazy to explain why eating weed is better because you're high as fuck at this very moment

With friends only, otherwise I get mad at myself for being a failure and wasting my life and money on shit like weed.