>ask her name
>start making out
>she feels great, slim and toned
>keep making out for a few minutes
>signals me she wants to give me her number
>get my phone out
>she types it in
>winks at me

Then we went separate ways, I didn't see her again that night.
Now what do I write her?
I just want to fuck and I hope she's on the same page.
Help me Sup Forumsros.

pic not related

Send her a dick pic

Wait you didn't hit her up yet? ITT: we discuss how OP missed his chance kek

send her your credit card number, home address and any other information she needs to just fuck you over now and save you the heartache

It's been two days, that shouldn't be the problem.
You guys can watch me miss my chance live if you give me a line to chat her up with.

You're an idiot for not trying to smash her then and there. She was most likely on X and won't remember you. On top of having sex with someone else.

make sure she knows you're a nice guy

I'm pretty sure she wasn't on X. I was though.
I wanted to lead her away from the dance floor but she was like *no, I wanna dance*

you forgot the part where you woke up

hey last night was fun. how about we meet up properly and have a few drinks together.

shits not hard op, do not overthink it or you will fuck it up

get to know girls in clubs is the worst idea
>no light
>alcohol
clubbing is fun, but a lie

Overthinking is the bane of my existence.
Have drinks at a bar? Just us two? That might prove to be awkward.

I want normies to leave.

80% of the fun is the girls bruh
What's the problem with alcohol?

Don't say any of that shit Jesus christ you're such a beta

Literally ask to hang out/get drinks/whatever

Don't spell out a whole fucking evening via text, autismo

just sayin the girl will not be with you very long
also hail alcohol

are you fucking autistic?

Of course I won't tell her that man...
I came here hoping to get a bit more concrete advice than "hang out/get drinks/whatever", I figured that much myself.
I'm not interested in going on dates with her which is what you seem to be getting at. Being fuckbuddies would be my dream outcome.

No, fuck that buzzword

I'm guessing yes.

>No, fuck that buzzword

Oh so thats a yes then...

"Hi, we met at XXX Bar on Friday"

OK, I'll humor you. " Hey SheAnon, it's OPisaFaggot from 'club name's. (Honestly I need info to work with but you need to make small talk before skipping straight to Netflix n chill).( Once you've broken ice and laid down the foundation you're going to say. "If you don't have plans *insert day* let's grab dinner, my boss told me about this place that's pretty good (do research for a restraint that has a bar, or even better vice-versa as long as the bars food isn't trash, you won't ask her to go drinking but you will order booze with the food). P.s.:. Don't ask her to dinner, tell her.."Let's" is a great conjunction because it's not to demanding due to self inclusion.

Just text her the following.
>my dick inside you
>two hours
>bring weed for post-coitus bliss

First proper piece of advice in this thread, thanks!
>Honestly I need info to work with
What do you need?

Nobody is impressed by is you was born, why even breathe.

Lulz, good luck not wanting to go on a date with her to get her in the sac. Honestly if you're able to just hit her up and become fuckbuddies after meeting once at a club you're gonna get VD

Sounds reasonable. A man can dream though

Yeah, I'm the guy who said the 'hi' line, but this is better. Dont' work too hard to have a 'killer opening line' beccause you can't follow it up. Instead, be sincere, simple, and show manners. 'Hi, i want to meet up and get to you know you;. Get coffee, make sure she's no skank, wear rubbers.

Well, no. Not correct.

wank yourself to death

Only stuff you could know grasshopper, local info, the going on around town. One thing I'll warn you of though that when texting/talking to her, questions are good, it gets her talking and shows you want to converse with her but don't just make it all questions. Believe it or not, she wants to know about you also. Don't be afraid to talk about yourself, your interests even what your passionate about. And don't change anything about yourself, (i.e.: if you love something but she doesn't, like classical music,. YOU still enjoy it. You don't have to play it around her, in fact I wouldn't (or talk of it in depth) however it shows her youre not tailoring yourself for her just to land some tail..shows alpha state of mind. You must be confident most importantly, you're not an asshole but you're also not a little bitch, seeing confidence does in fact turn them on, again, alpha state.