Is abortion murder?

Is abortion murder?

yes

It is, yes.

no it isn't, you're basically removing a tumour

Only after 9 months.

At certain point.

If you get an abortion, are you or the doctor charge with murder?

y/n

There's your answer dipshit.

yeah it's murder

it doesnt really have the same motives...

Yes. But it should still be legal.

Is murder murder?

In principle, yes. Liberalism is a self-absorbed death cult that uses technology to mask its moral degeneracy.
Also, enjoy your HRT, future suicide victims

After the first trimester I think it is but I really don't care. the world is populated enough without unwanted children. I think most pro life people are just pro birth, what kind if "life" is an unwanted child going to live, what if the kids parents hate the child, what if they can't afford it .

The fuck is your logic here? Do you think murder just means killing for any reason?

more like parasite cleaning

It's murder. I still fully support it though. Most humane death anyone can hope for.

No, honey, murder is illegal, abortion is plain old killing. Not all killing is illegal/murder.

yes?

Late stages without a valid reason like a retarded fetus should result in female castration.

see

no

Personally, I'd say that once the brain is developed that THAT would be considered the termination of a baby.
Before that, it's not technically "alive" yet.
When we die, we aren't considered dead until brain death.
So it'd make sense that it was that way the other way around.
Also, I've had 2 abortions, AMA.

Well uh technically nah

No.fuck kids.inb4 loli fags get turned on

disgusting "meme"...

Abortion can't be murder. A murder is un-planned but willingfull killing.
If it's planned, it's an assassination.

As long as it's not born, it's merely a rather evolved tumor/parasite of the mother body and not a person, so no, not really.

L2words faggot

Nah, its like removing a parasite except it doesn't start its parasitic feedings until its born

Technically it does once it's conceived.
It feeds off of the nutrients of the mother and makes her sick/hormonal/sensitive in every way.
I could hardly eat anything when I was pregnant.
My fingernails got so sensitive I couldn't even scratch myself without hurting.
Also the boobs become fuller and hurt SO MUCH I couldn't sleep in any position comfortably.

Were you horny? I heard preggo chicks always want to fuck

maybe it is fun in other perspective

>why didn't contraception work?
>Did you feel nauseous before and after?
>Were any of them partial birth?

If a man breaks into your house and you end his life in self defense, is it murder? Should YOU go to prison for HIS dangerous choice? That's what you're supporting. Killing =/= murder

Also if you have a dick you have no say in an abortion.

OH YEAH.
It was insane.
It sucked that I was also hardcore into creampies/forcedcreampies at the time (that's how it happened, fuck me)
But once you know you're already pregnant, you dont have to worry about it anymore ;D

If you terminate a pregnancy knowing full well that it would be able to survive outside the womb at the time of termination, yes. That's murder.

However, if the pregnancy threatens he life of the mother, an abortion is self defense and we have laws allowing that already with grown people.

Honestly if you couldn't deliver a live healthy baby that day, it's not murder.

Well, I lost my BC, and my SO is transitioning from MtF, so I figured all of her hormones would be enough, sperm count was pretty much 0, that was the most recent time.
The first time was with the same person, but that was before she came out about being transgender so hardcore strong spermies and no BC.
First time and the second time I couldn't even eat my favorite foods without wanting to throw it up after.
No, they weren't, I decided it on my own that I wasn't ready.
I do regret both times though.

no more than assisted suicide is

Premeditated killing of another human is the definition of murder, so yes.

Anyone claiming it's murder needs to double check if they have a vagina.
Don't see you getting pregnant and being physically able to make the decision.

Yes, if you're stupid, or childish, or unable to understand simple scientific concepts.

Otherwise, no.

The human population is out of control anyways, there should be mass vasectomies and at least twice as many abortions. Make humanity great again.

This

Yeah, it's murder. I'd consider a human life to begin when the new genome combination is created and begins replicating, because that itself is the new human life, everything is built up from that.

Things like "brain activity", "consciousness" and "souls" are all just abstractions of biological processing arising from this conception.

If "murder" is killing a human generally, then there are many ways (including abortion) that society condones it. In truth, killings only amount to a small portion of all human death, and abortion a small percentage of those.

The abortion battle is really a fight for resources between an unwanted child and its mother. Women don't want to spend their health, money and time caring for a baby they don't want, and the baby wants to steal the mother's nutrients and hijack her biological systems long enough to escape the womb. Who is in the right? Who is more deserving? In my opinion, neither. I don't care whether abortion is legal or not.

You're my kind of lady! Would you be interested in some double vaginal multiple creampie? That's my favorite.

murder
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
if you make it lawful its all good my guy
i just hope it was a mentally retarded baby that gets killed

Any regret you feel is a result of social conditioning by the religious moral authority that permeates our healthcare system. You did the right thing.

Nope.

This.

>implying lump of undeveloped cells is human

Is murder late abortion?

>giving a fuck about the woman

It's murder either way, the difference is how much you sugar coat the terminology

Genetically at the very least. So are sperm.
But seriously, who the fuck cares anyway? You guys are all autists.

nah. only weirdos and faggots believe that. it's a good litmus test that way, i think -- if you believe abortion is murder, you're one or the other

spoken like a true autist.

I thought Sup Forums only had reactionaries but sadly, Reddit has taken over

Is throwing sperm away a murder ?

Murder is aborting someone continuance of life.

All life comes to an end (of course I have to state the obvious, otherwise you will to contest my point. That's who you are and that's what you do) , but murderers to it prematurely.

Here comes the fashionable buzzwords. You're so cliche.

Nope. Get triggered conservafags.

No my regret is the result of hormones produced while pregnant that make me want to protect the child.
My regret is that I made the wrong decision.
Also abortions are painful as fuck.

How old are babies when they are born? 0 or 9 months?

Only if baby isn't white

The pro-abortion stance has a valid point:

If you consider any point before birth to be a human under law, then the position arises:

If a human lives because it is in a physical parasitic relationship with you, is it your responsibility to keep it alive? If you woke up and you were sewn to another human being so they could use your kidneys and liver, are you legally bound to keep them alive? This is how gestation works, humans "develop" over their entire lives. The pro-life argument doesn't mark birth as a milestone for human rights.

I don't really care about the "murder" part of the question, the thought of paying for other people's medical care generally bothers me, since I am likely to spend my life paying more than my share for the healthcare I receive. You're welcome, pregnant ladies. Maybe go get the free super-effective birth control that I'm already paying for, next time.

I think it's more like "genocide" since 50% of black fetuses end up aborted. I guess that means I should be okay with it.

Found the mexican or west/east coast bubbler XD

You created the human and chose to have it inside you, tho, desu

The intruder can fight back. A fetus can't. Don't compare apples to oranges. Also if you've never been raped then you don't have a say in rape issues. See how fucking retarded that is? The issue is about what is moral and what is right, not if you have a vagina or he-pussy. Fathers go through shit too when this is a considered option. Personally I could care less about what other people do in their personal lives but when you have some idiots that just want an abortion because they'll have a son or idiotic reasons like that, that's what people are fighting against. If they were raped, by all means go ahead. Can't support another life and can't deal with giving your baby away for adoption, go for it. Just fucking practice safe sex.

TL;DR
People are dumb cunts.

Yes it is, the real question is it justified.

kys

Yeah I know.

The thing about the abortion debate is nobody wants to hold the people who have sex responsible for babies.

Because sex is natural and its a necessity for healthy adults, right?

Birth control arguments are stupid, because it's a bunch of selfish sex-addicts arguing against retards with half-baked morality.

"You can't tell people not to fuck! You NEED to have sex." No, you need to have sex.

I like you user

Sup Forums wants to protect the defenseless fetuses. Now I've seen it all. Probably the only reason neocons want to abolish abortion is because it affects women, and they're all neckbeard virgins kek

weirdo faggot spotted

Can't get lolis when you have abortions

I'm fine with fitting right in the middle. I'd rather be a faggot than a retard.

If the baby is white
If not then you're doing god a favor

Found the christian. Why do you you go pray some more. I'm sure that will change things

You don't have to be christian to spot a retard.

Even if you're not killing the human, you still have to kill something. Which is why I've always considered abortion a necessary evil

>people are dumb because they don't agree with MY obviously superior views
>Call me names I'm still right nyehh

Still sounds like you got a penis. Stop pretending like you have any say in abortion.