Carissa Jane Brooke Thomas. Shes from Georgia. Does anyone know her???

Carissa Jane Brooke Thomas. Shes from Georgia. Does anyone know her???

Pic unrelated.

I chatted with her for 3 hours on omegle. And her story is just the same as mine(shit) she said shes going to kill herself....

I have never heard of her. If you know how to contact her, you should try to do something user.

I dont know how... we never traded number or anything... i know she was no is just a random girl but i dont want her to die over a stupid faggot that left her because she is sick

Sorry I can't help. Next time you chat with someone that long you should ask for their info if you care man! If she spent that much time chatting with you she probably needed some attention and showing that your interested in talking to her in the future might have given her some hope.

I am terrible with communication and social media. That's why I am here. So I am not judging or anything, just sayin.

I did she told me her name and thats shes from georgia. She has Sc but she didnt want to share it...

Sounds like you messed up. Don't pass up opportunities when they become available.

What is SC? Anyway, does she have any social media like FB you could look her up on?

Snapchat.

My fiance died last summer... and this girl today was a nice person her life just fucked her she didnt deserve it. She was abused by her ex forced to have sex with his friends got a misscarriege.... fuck me she just ended it out of nowhere

oh, heh I thought you were describing her illness. My bad.

We just started a casual talk and then she told me her story and said a dead person has no reason to lie...

Why does she consider herself a dead person? What is wrong with her? Were you describing your fiancé or her in the post above?

Never abuse anyone. You can defend but never attack.

Shit dude, never mind I just re-read what you posted. You fiancé passed, I am sorry for what it's worth. The girl Carissa is having the problems with miscarriage ect...

Yes sry its really unstructured and im on my phone...

I feel so dumb and worthless

There is a Carissa J Thomas from Lilburn Georgia on facebook...

Is she around 20y old?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Cant even find her. Im such a moron

This is the first time, but i hope Im being lied to by someone

>She was abused by her ex

Bullshit story and you believed it.

I just did a search for "carissa thomas georgia"

found her user!
She is in Lilburn Georgia. Look for her on Facebook.

She's cute but you never know what to believe on the net. I would be cautious if I were you OP.

Thx. I wonder if its her. Anyway I contacted her. And even if she just trolled me..Im glad shes not dead

True that.