>Iran
>Pakistan
>Arab

>Egypt
>less arab

SHITALIANS

They are North African types.

Learn history

I'm mostly of Italian descent, and my DNA test had 8% West Asian (caucasus)

Didn't understand why until I looked it up

Why are other europeans such shitskins lol.

>Learn history
You do know Persian and Arab are teo different race, right?

>andalucia

get the mongolian DNA distribution map out, Pekka

You got Khan'd instead

He's not wrong, the Arabic peninsula should be all black, however, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Churkaland are darker.

>shitaly
keke

Language is fluid. There are black Arabs and pale Arabs and many North Africans didn't speak Arabic till quite recently because Arab conquest

When I say "Arab" I just mean pic related types

Arabian peninsula is less dark because East African influence

>b-b-but Southern Europeans are white, I s-swear
Kek, fucking sandniggers

Says the guy who is going to fap on the nigger lover Kim Kardashian.

t. Buttblasted shitskin
Cry moar faggot

>tfw in the darkest part of the map

We were the khans you silly island mongol.

Still look whiter than you Tyrone Deshawn

WE

isn't this the arab one

what are these moles?

Isnt this haplotype J2?

>haplotype J2?

I am a descendant of Italians. I have pale skin, which is a negative attribute for man.

explain this pls

Cypriots are more Semitic than Jews are as Jews are halfway between Greeks and Cypriots.

wrong
tunisia is only 4% arab
well yes iran is 56% arab egyyte is 14%

we are completly different than araps when will they learn

thx

>arabness
>south spain is white
>SARDINIA is white
>north africa is white
Hmmm, really makes you think...

cancell

feels good 2bh

how the fuck is europe arab?

All the European haplogroups have the same origin, just because some of them did spread to the Middle East too it doesn't mean that people who have them in Europe mixed with Arabs

Arabianess =/= West Asian
West Asian DNA peaks the most in caucasus (not arab), and then there is iran (not arab), turkey (not arab), Iraq and the levant (arab), then arabian peninsula (arab)...
Arabianess = Southwest Asian
And it would peak the most in Yemen, Saudi, Oman...

This is just guesswork but notice how E1b is absent

It originated in Africa. Unless you deny OOA, having it doesn't really mean anything

It means you're Natufian. Natufians were more "Arab" than modern day Arabs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture#Genetics

>people who didn't even live in Arabia are more Arab than the Arabs because I say so

No, not because I say so but because it is so.

Middle Easterners and Europeans are genetically similar except that Middle Easterners have more Basal Eurasian DNA and less from the northern paleolithic Eurasians.
Natufians were even further from Europeans in this regard than modern day Arabs.

>Natufians were even further from Europeans in this regard than modern day Arabs
Then they weren't Arabs

>Original Arabs aren't 100% Arab

Also the older haploshits are the more useless they become in racial terms

But you were wrong about it not meaning anything.

Also, there's a difference between having a common origin and mixing. We all descend from Africans yet we all evolved differently, while if you directly mix with Arabs you get Arab genes. And you didn't prove that we mixed with Arabs, you just said we share some blood with a common ancestor of both Arabs, Levantines, Anatolians, etc.

What do they define as "Arabian admixture" though? Which Haplogroups/Autosomal markers?

That graph seems to contradict with all the other graphs here

I always thought muh heritage was German (Prussian, Hessian, Bavarian), French (Alsatian), and Irish (Cork, Clare), but Eurogenes gave me this.

23andme also said I'm part Sardinian, North African, and Ashkenazi Jewish.

thats because Spain got berberd, not arabed

>French (Alsatian)
No.

When my relatives came here, they spoke French as their first language, though IIRC they came here after the Franco-Prussian war and had to learn German as adults. If you could travel back in time and ask them, they would probably call themselves French.

Like most Alsatians, though, they had a German surname with a French spelling.

But I thought Arabs came from Yemen

the genes who happend to be found in yemen and nejd mostly

how did you make that graph?

this one is not accurate
j1 are not very common in nwa

>Arabness
pic related, ancient west asians invented copper smelting and became Chads, cucking everyone in every direction

Cypriots definitely cline towards levantines, but I don't think they're more semitic than sephardi and moroccan jews. Or even ashkenazim. Jews seem quite closely related with druze and lebs.

What do you mean part? What were those percentages. Because if you're talking about 1-2%, then you're exaggerating.

J1 is found in 30-20%, which is quite high. But E-M81 is definitely the most frequent haplotype.