The Melon is having a breakdown you can clearly see in his review of the new Kendrick track that he's having a hard...

The Melon is having a breakdown you can clearly see in his review of the new Kendrick track that he's having a hard time being in denial of the fact that it's completely wack and keeps trying to reaffirm all of the hype he has put on the rapper

Again and again time puts this idiot in his place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPHobo5-Jus&t=134s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humble is actually really good b8 boy

Keep telling yourself that, you will wanna forget about it sooner than later

>another e-celeb thread

Sit down

I actually genuinely enjoyed it. I found it very fun and catchy. But you can have your own opinion.

Be humble

(hol' up bish)

Today I realized Melon is far more mainstream than I thought
People played his videos as a half joke at a party I went to with my girlfriend. It was exceedingly bizarre.

Like I sorta found it enjoyable since I liked all the people there but I couldn't stop shaking the feeling that I was watching a Sup Forums meme play out irl.

I like the hook and the beat is on par with TPAB but I think his flow is very lazy in this new track.
Wasn't particularly impressed with the Heart IV track either.
I'll listen to the new album but I'm not really excited for it.

Ah, I was wondering when we'd get the daily "say the same negative things about fantano like you're the first person to ever do it and think it matters" thread.

>People played his videos as a half joke at a party I went to with my girlfriend. It was exceedingly bizarre.
Kek, where was this party at? San Fransisco?

Nobody irl gives a shit about The Melon. I don't believe you.

he appeals to a "certain" teen demographic

he just likes to circle jerk around black artists, especially ones considered "intellectual" aka saying something other than nigga, dick, weed every 5 seconds.

On second thought, one time I noticed my super gay hipster friend follows him on Twitter

You may be right, but he's super niche and not mainstream regardless

NYC, college aged attendees.

>especially ones considered "intellectual" aka saying something other than nigga, dick, weed every 5 seconds.
Right. Is that why he gave the last two J Cole albums 6s?

You dont have to like everything that one critic likes. Its okay.

Makes sense then.

Shut up nu-male

Suck my ass, cuck.

Typical fantano-fag right there

>Getting triggered by OPINIONS

t. Falseflaggers

If you really wanted him to not get so much attention then you'd stop talking about him

Instead you make threads like this every day, insuring he stay relevant here, and you know this

Stop pretending you hate him and just come out as the circlejerkers you really are

Keep telling yourself that

But user you watched the review, didn't like it, then posted about a thread about on Sup Forums. Now people are talking about him and some anons will probably watch the review again or his other videos.

Makes things easier if you just admit you're retarded

I dont really dislike him found some decent stuff through his channel. Thats just one thing that annoys me about him

>"say the same negative things about fantano like you're the first person to ever do it and think it matters" thread.

Sup Forums is one of the highest churn boards so this kind of thing is unavoidable. Does Fantano even bring people to Sup Forums anymore? How long ago was it that he shelved his "Sup Forums" character?

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=OPHobo5-Jus&t=134s

>It's really not anything special but...
>The beat is kinda simple and not anything special either but...
>The lyrics don't seem to have a deeper meaning worthy of analysing but...
>Well uh, a simple song can be great too
He's trying really hard to appease his nigger subscribers who'd riot if he ever said anything bad about Kendrick

The thing is I don't care if he gets views or not, I don't care if this thread gives him a million views

Things fall by their own weight, sometimes the only way to pop a balloon is to fill it up, I'm just pointing out the obvious

>literally points out negative things he said about the track
>"He never says anything negative about Kendrick!"

>I'm just pointing out the obvious
If it's obvious what's the need to point it out?

>inb4 well it's not obvious to everyone else
Well then it's not the literal definition of obvious then isn't it?

Stop talking about e-celebs