Donald Trump is a Fucking moron who got where he is today with his daddys money YOU RETARDS WERE CONNED HE IS A...

Donald Trump is a Fucking moron who got where he is today with his daddys money YOU RETARDS WERE CONNED HE IS A PROFESSIONAL CONMAN FFS YOU WONT GET ANYTHING YOU WANTED FROM HIM!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZu7_z7SDEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
giphy.com/gifs/K0AnEB2t2EM
youtu.be/mP8dcZNKLVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All I wanted is liberal tears. And it looks like I'm getting 4-8 years of them. Couldn't care less what he does with the country, I already got my campaign promise.

I mean, it'd be great if he lived up to the leftist fear mongering and actually gassed the gays and minorities, but I doubt it'll happen.

>implying OP is the most colossal faggot
>I'm Canadian, so let America burn for all I care
>???
>party time

WOW YOU ELECT A FUCKING MORON JUST TO SEE SOME PEOPLE CRY AND IM A REPUBLICAN BTW SO NO

>four years of tears

We did it guys

>Thinks we voted him for his empty promises.

You Shillarydrones never cease to amuse me.

What do you get out of this? I mean, I know you're not serious. You weren't serious during the last dozen of these threads you posted today, yesterday, the day before that and so on. You won't be serious tomorrow, the next day, nor the day after that either.

What do you get out of this?

op is bleeding out of every orifice

NOT A HILLARY FAN AT ALL DUMB CUNT DONT ASSUME

OH why don't you tell us the Reeeeeeal reason lol. Shut up faggot.

ANGRY ANONS

>WOW YOU ELECT A FUCKING MORON JUST TO SEE SOME PEOPLE CRY

OP is a conservative troll baiting Consevative hate to Trigger progressives
GTFO
KYS

>NEET's don't matter

Right, but is that it? Just the mild rage from newfag Trump supporters? That maintains its capacity for pleasure multiple times a day every fucking day? Are you human? Do you think thoughts? Feel feelings? Is this fucking purgatory?

YOU CANT STOP IDIOTS

ANGRY DUMB CUNT TRUMP SUPPORTERS IS MY DRUG

I don't know, what does that Why Athiests??? guy get out of his posts? Or the Log of Shit guy? Since they use the same text every time, I just have them filtered out, but I'll never understand these types.

Trips speak truth

He's already given me what I want... He made liberal douchenozzles like you lose their shit.

I mean, if you really want to make them mad, show them this. Show them the inefficiency of the one plan of attack that matters: Economic policy. If you did this initially, if the voting demographics that didn't fall under Trump just talked tangible economic policy instead of flimsy allegations of racism, sexism, xenophobism or whatever the fuck, we could've made actual strides this year.

It's almost like this is intentional.

NOT A LIBERAL YOU DUMB CUNT

Riiiiiight. You're just feeling the bern.

Hey you fucking RETARD, have you heard of "cutting off your nose to spite your face"? Well you vile trash decided to cut off your HEADS. Way to go, fuckers.

>hurr durr wanting Liberal tears
Why is that, exactly? Are you one of the brainless faggots who swallows the fake news bullshit that tells you Obama has done a poor job? What did you think of the House GOP who are ON THE RECORD stating they'd rather see this country FAIL than allow Obama to succeed?

>Hey you fucking RETARD, have you heard of "cutting off your nose to spite your face"?
Sure, don't care.

>hurr durr wanting Liberal tears
>Why is that, exactly?
Because the left spent the last 8 years smugly calling anyone that disagreed with them racist, homophobic, bigoted, Islamophobic, etc. So I might as well give them what they expect of me.

>Are you one of the brainless faggots who swallows the fake news bullshit that tells you Obama has done a poor job?
No, Obama is black. I can't fault an animal for not being able to run a country.

>What did you think of the House GOP who are ON THE RECORD stating they'd rather see this country FAIL than allow Obama to succeed?
Meh, as long as they don't pass any federal gun control laws, they can do whatever they want.

Jesus christ you need to fucking kill yourself.

> boo hoo they calls me a racist! This is all that animal in the White House's fault!

Seriously. I am revoking your right to consume oxygen.

Why would you even reply? You obviously won't convince him of anything and I doubt he's being serious anyway. You have to pick your fights and you have to fight with numbers.

>I doubt he's being serious anyway.
Someone who can spot bait in a bait thread. Nice job user.

All i know is mexicans are getting deported back to the third world, and niggers are gonna lose their food stamps and quite possiby eat each other. America will be great again.

Now, bow before your god-king trump,
Faggot.

Thanks, I guess.

I've been here a while and I still don't get the appeal behind "baiting", at least not when it's paper thin like this.

It's a slow thread anyway, and I KNOW that there are plenty of Trumpanzee retards who are just as stupid as his post makes him out to be.

trump is bad tho?
youtube.com/watch?v=dZu7_z7SDEQ

Actually, your god-king plans on repealing Obamacare to replace it with an even more universal form of healthcare that will be taking care of niggers and legal mexicans for the next decade until our currency is rendered worthless.

he's going to be the president.

period.

it doesn't matter what you think,

it doesn't matter what you 'feel',

it doesn't matter if you say 'he's not my president'.

/thread.

B8

These threads are always amusing.

"We rigged our own primary and tried to force one of the most hated US politicians on ourselves. Then we couldn't even be bothered to vote for her, but fuck republicans for voting for their party's candidate."

Like, you guys could have stopped this. You had Bernie. You had literally anyone but Clinton. You could have nominated a cute cat and still won. You could have actually come out and voted. But no...

Also, let's not forget the popular vote meme.

trump is the illegitimate president elected by the russians. Any who support trump are traitorous scum who should be rounded up for aiding and abetting the russians.

You are clueless trump is going to build a wall, reinstate nigger slavery and ban toilet paper, forcing to to clean the stankchocolate from his asshole with your mouth.

eat a dick bern tard reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Okay.

Liberal tears is more than enough for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

>You could have nominated a cute cat

i would have voted for a cute cat.

>being this salty

traitorous scum

i hope newmoot has "Hail to the Chief" playing nonstop on Jan. 20th.

Look im kiddin user. Who give a fuck who is president of this fuckin oilgliarchy.
They are all puppets with a bankers hand up their ass anyway. Im just trying to crash a bait thread.
Also, OP is a faggot.

he is not a moron. you can't be a moron and a con artist at the same time. they cancel each other out. Trump is a genius. It takes brains to become president. just cause you don't like him doesn't make him dumb. he manipulated people to get where he is today. he is probably smarter than you are

Bring it, beta

You seem to be just as unreasonably butthurt as them, so you'd see why we're confused.

Liberals will die a traitors death

giphy.com/gifs/K0AnEB2t2EM

Nice to see you're in this thread too. Are you throwing around the word hoping someone will get angry? Doesn't seem to be working, pal.

Kek stay mad

It's the only social interaction he gets.

IRL he is invisible

>it takes brains s to become president
No, it takes money to become president.
It takes brains to become a rocket scientist. And trump is a con artist. Kinda the only way to make it in the top tier of business.

>Trump is a genius
do retarded people actually believe this?

He is the Nigerian Prince of reality TV
>filter for the retards, and concentrate on them

Your time is coming. You and all your fellow treasonous scum will be rounded up and dealt with.

trump is going to be the daddy you never had

He's going to be the daddy they needed to have.

Its almost like the guy who flip flopped on every issue except his praise of Putin was somehow beholden to Putin and Russian interests.

Couple that with the advisors Trump had who were allies of Putin and worked for Pro-Russian forces in Ukraine.

Add in that Trump never criticized Putin once for influencing, or even attempting to influence, the election through nefarious means. He would rather trash the CIA, and the FBI which helped him get elected, and other intelligence agencies for being biased. Never mind the fact that foreign intelligence agencies also report hacking and attempted hacking by Russian agencies.

Trump's refusal to release taxes which could show if he was beholden to Putin or the Oligarch's which control Russia.

Its no surprise most of the fake news was anti hillary, and a lot of the talking points against her policies were directly ripped from Russian TV talking points, which is a well known propaganda machine in itself in that it is state run media.

All the people talking about money that Hillary received but its crickets when it comes to money Trump could have been receiving.

Imagine if Hillary won by a narrow margin and it was confirmed by intelligence agencies that Hillary had help from Putin, and that Putin was reported to be friends with Hillary. All hell would break loose and the republicans would be wanting to pull the brakes hard.

But yeah, now we won't have medicare, obamacare, and international alliances will be weakened for 4 years. Bible thumping morons will be nominated to the supreme court and other positions of power.

We will drill more oil, ignore more science, help further Russian endeavors in the middle east and Europe. The wealthy will get wealthier while the deficit and debt climbs.

But at least brainwashed morons can say f you to liberals and sjws.

When you feeling froggy nigga,jump

Not a Hillary supporter, but there's nothing wrong with asking for a simple recount.

Trump has no idea how to be a father, he was mostly abandoned by his own daddy and his kids are fucking retards.

Like it or not, American Sup Forumstards, Trump will be your leader in 5 days.

New pasta?

I have no problem with that.
Trump beat her worse than they thought he did.
>inb4 muh popular vote
Illegals and the dead don't really count

Opposed to the same results but sticking it to trump...

What's the worst that could happen? He'll be taken down before he fucks up too badly. Enjoy the ride, it'll be funny.

yet come friday he is going to be your daddy

Still not my President

He will be impeached, it's a safe bet you can LITERALLY MAKE RIGHT NOW

I did the same lol

>fake news
Opinion discarded

Op, you act like we elected him.

OP is a leaf

America did not choose wisely. There was only one choice. A missed opportunity.

>He will be impeached

for what?

Trump is your president lel
Deal with it

A fucking moron....the nigger became president...the fuck did you do? Get your mom to buy you mountain dew, you basement dwelling libertard

I guess that makes Obama our daddy now?

How's that feel for you?

I did. I wasn't disappointed

Only black father in America.

TOP KEK
Oh shit,it's retarded...now I feel bad for laughing at it

>implying a black man would know or care about his kids

He is fucking giving insurance for everyone with a better plan than Obama care. libtards bitch about him without even giving him a chance

www.washingtonpost.com%2Fpolitics%2Ftrump-vows-insurance-for-everybody-in-obamacare-replacement-plan

illegal conflict of interests

He's already publicly admitted he will not legally transition ownership of his assets and has spoken about illegal deals he has already been offered.

He's too stupid NOT to get impeached, Republicans will not protect him because they prefer Pence.

If you're American he's your president

Boycott; Resist 24/7/365. trump is illegitimate; His supporters are traitors who, along with trump, aided and abetted the russians.

He did a lot better with his than Trump did

Trump probably hired someone to take care of his kids and never paid them.

>implying the US Armed Forces supported Trump
-Leadership
-Loyalty
-Selfless Service
-Discipline
-Honor
-Respect for your fellow man.
-Integrity.
-Stability.
-Allegiance to the US Constitution, her people and values

Can you seriously for even an instant say that Trump embodies or has ANY of these qualities? FUCK NO. He represents completely unpredictable, crass, rash instability and a direct threat to this nation and her people.

youtu.be/mP8dcZNKLVQ

actually, no, Obama is my President and the President of all Americans right now.

I'll excuse your ignorance, since you're clearly not American.

Just like you were so sure of shillary making in....cry more faggot...which one are you in this pic