Im tired of all you neckbeard pedo faggets on here...

Im tired of all you neckbeard pedo faggets on here. You fuck twerps turned an awesome site into a cancerous freak of nature. Nothing is original. People get banned for shit they didn't do. The place is owned by a fucking chink. It's disgraceful. I better not see another loli/shota/rektd thread, etc. And if I do, I'll personally hunt your pussy ass plebian bitches down, and put a bullet in your head. Fucking goddamn basement dwellers.

Pic related: it's me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQp5l4-sfFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GTFO Sup Forums then. Bitch.

So is this a loli thread?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Get that copypasta bullshit out of here. Also, I got your IP. So watch your back.

>acting like you know pasta

Ohh shit, this guy isn't fucking around.

It is pasta though. We all know it. So actually, he does know pasta. Because that's what it is. Fucking tard.

that makes 2 of you now.

OP is fluffer for Ron jeremy

You guys better take OP seriously. He has been kown to knock guys out and suck their dicks.
Also, bait.

What's it like being a broke ass worthless neckbeard?

>sucking soft cock
takes one to know one

I know what an apple is. And I'm not an apple. So that disproves your claim. GTFO you dumbass kid.

u'd be cooler if you were a apple.

>kid
Hahahahaha

"were an apple". Not, "were a apple"

Learn to English. Dumbass.

Mentally speaking.

yes

Australian Army
Going on Digger Net

anyways, would it be "go make a pasta" or go make an pasta"

Nothing in this world will help change the fact you look like a retard.
/thread

You're one of those people who's completely to how stupid you really are. Fucking classic. It's ok though. Keep pretending you're smart. Or yourworkd might shatter.

>eh pasta

unaware?

Oh shit!!! I missed a word cause I was typing fast. Oh no!!! Must mean I'm dumb like you. Jk. I'm not broke worthless little nobody like you. Nice try though. Kek

Lmao stfu. Do you know how easy it is to get someones ip dumbass?
I just got 10 people to click my link on another thread. Heres some for free. 70.179.141.21
Oh wait, even with an ip you cant do jack shit. So how about you shut the fuck up and keep your mouth busy with your dads dick, so you dont keep on talking.

i dont know what word you wanted to use, you didnt type it.

All this over some pasta, we could of been friends.

Poor little pussy. You got triggered fast. Mr big man behind the keyboard. Lmfao. It's all good. We both know you're too much of a coward to talk like that to me in real life. Also, you're cute when you're angry.

I'm not friends with poor people. Sorry dude.

Thanks daddy;)

Not a problem, bitch boi.

You skipped legs day again, user.

Woah there buddy you might actually hurt my feelings. Did you know i actually care about what the text on my screen says and that i take whatever you say as the truth?

what is this image from

Ok, this pic has been up all day. Off and on. I don't know if it's really OP. But, I did locate the original pic, which led me to OPs Facebook. Of course, more than likely OP is just using this pic. So there's a dilemma. Should I post link?

Watch out OP. Cause if it's not you, that dude might get pissed real quick over you using his image. Especially in a place like this.

Get off Sup Forums

not sure lol

It is me in the pic. And you didn't find my facebook. Ducking dumbass.

Like I give a fuck what some dumb pleb has to say. Lol

Fucking millennials.
Can't spell faggot.

You must be a newfag. That's how it's spelled here. Just like kek=lol. Moar=more. Etc. hang around longer user. You'll figure out the Sup Forums speak.

Just bc you can speak it doesnt mean you can hear it

Fuck you're dense. It's just an expression Sup Forumsro. Try not to be so literal.

Damn. I figured you anons would've been curious to know who OP is. If it's even OP. I guess not.

I'm not your Sup Forumsro, fag.

What is the definition of op?
(Yes ik im a new fag.)

No. Oldfag.
Your too cucked to spell a slur right sonny.

original poster

It's "you're". Not, "your". Sonny. Lmao.

Grammar Nazi
youtube.com/watch?v=hQp5l4-sfFA

>Coming from the guy that corrected my grammar. Lol.

Epic Winrar

No

Wrong Fag
>Pasta Guy
You were correcting my grammar.

Why do you post a picture of yourself

You look like one of those leg day skipping pussies. Gtfo, chicken legs.

tbh, idc. You're both dumb fucks.

Can you try and be less of a cunt.
>Pasta Guy

Fuck no. I love being like this. Nothing like putting down plebs.

nigha i was 360 awping your grandmother, while you huffed keyboard cleaner

Muscles don't stop knives m'sir

Bump.

Not even close to the truth. Get lost dip shit. Lol

Mine do. You fucking pussy.

Time for a story.

I didn't come into your house and shit in the kitchen.

You came into mine.

Because I'm bored.

Is this all gonna be in moonspeak? I actually enjoy dialogue, and I can't read Nip.

cheer up butter cup

Oh. These files aren't in order. Fugg. Transferring from Laptop to Phone doesn't seem to cooperate as well as I like. This shoul d be the first panel.

the unearned B& has been around as long as the board has been around.
your even more a faggot then the usual level of faggotry

hunt me down and put a bullet in my head,

pls

There we go.

You look like the retarded lovechild between Jim Carrey and an Auschwitz survivor

unearned B?
more depth please.

Ok!

Google 'snacks'. Click on the most relevant link. Lurk moar.

Then Leave Sup Forums. Also please stop spamming Sup Forums with this shit, no one cares, and you look like a faggot.

Fuck you're thread!

If you were actually trained in guerilla warfare, you'd spell it right, dumbass.

here we go

You make me sad.

that was all you required

Would I be able to load this up on /h/? I want to avoid the Spidey spammers.

You make me aroused. Keep going.

I'd suck your dick so hard user-kun

you look fat bro