25 sissy faggot CD here Sup Forums

25 sissy faggot CD here Sup Forums

id fuck you so hard
id suck your lil clit til it explodes that creamy goodness in my mouth

ehh, sure why not

fuck ya if you were in phoenix

More please

What do you all wanna see!?

I'd penetrate you hard btw ... Something like the same pose but from the back also if you have some lingery

everything youll give us

Nice.

God is that really you i love your legs keep showing more please

Yes, this is me babe!

HOT

Id shove my mexican cock in that ass baby you're hot

Damn spread that ass for me

20 yo British Big cock, I'll be your daddy.

Yes, but only if you were in chastity and wanted me to humiliate you.

Yes and yes!!!
What kind of humiliation are we talking user

There are no limits to the humiliation user, but we would start with verbal. I would remind you that you are to be on your knees with your hands to your side in front of me. I would remind you that you were submitting to me on your own accord. I would ask you how you felt about that. When you answer, I would tell you that I didn't care with a sneer. You would suck my balls, you would tongue my asshole and then I would face fuck you until your eyes teared up. I would grab your hair with my hand, pull you off of my cock and spit into your face. I would make you beg for it.

I'm not op, but that sounds fucking sexy/nasty

Op here...daddy this is unbelievable!

lol what part of phx you from

Eventually you are on your back, hands tied behind you. I am on top of you, one hand on your jaw, my tongue in your mouth as you feel the tip of my cock on your ass pussy. I pull up and look in your eyes. I want you to know it is me that is penetrating you. Your job, your purpose, is to please and satisfy me. A couple of easy in and outs before I begin to slam fuck that hole, still holding onto your jaw with my thumb in your mouth, forcing you to make eye contact.

Post the video.

So you wont spread it for me?