ITT: We are gentlemen until someone roll trips

ITT: We are gentlemen until someone roll trips

Why good day, sir. How are you fairing this fine evening?

Now we have this idiot:

Would any of you fine gentlemen like to join me for some scotch and cigars?

Sir, I'm afraid you were very close to spoiling this august scrum.
I've had a very lovely evening, this wasn't it.

I accept your offer sir, just please let me call my negro so he can serve us tonight

Very good. I'll have my own negros set the living room up for mandingo fighting.

Exquisite, just today the ships brought the tea so I sent my negro to pick some crates for us to taste this evening

Nigger nigger nigger nigger

That'd be quite entertaining gentleman, but I'm in the need to make you know that my negro is well trained

I have some nicely aged whiskey who would like a sip? It would go Dandy with your suit.

I must say, this image board is filled with some rather nasty things.

How ghastly.

It's "negro negro negro negro" friend. Have a jolly good day.

Ah yes, just passing through. Good evening, sirs.

*dabs

Please! I have a hankerchief here. Dab with this should your nose be the cause of discomfort.

Frightfully slow thread I must say.

Trips get

That's the spirit ol' chap. You'll get it next time.

Receive three recurring integers in a pseudo random integer generator based on the order of individual posts on this website.

Is thou melancholy due to thou's lack of trips?

int myTrips 333;
System Out Print Ln(check em);

If I may, excuse me while I tip my fedora gentlemen, as showing my respect for the marvelous people who gathered in this place tonight.

int myTrips 333;
System Out Print Ln(check em);

Come everyone! Comment on how cute my bunny is!

It would be quite unfortunate if someone were to stumble upon trips and I shudder to the thought of what will unwrathle in the events of such a possibility

hey guys

Hello friend!

Good night sir, but I must make you know that you are obliged to tie a rope around thou neck and hang from the ceiling, if you wouldn't bother please

Check my triples, my good fellows!

Sounds like a wonderful idea, I'll put it on Facebook live for all to enjoy.

Oh I say, doubling of doubles. How wonderful!

Nice try, my fine fellow.

So near and yet so far! Cheer up!

Mlady

Oh I say, it's about that time that we fucking rage.

Good show today American lads with the eggball game today right o!

Dubs, so close yet so far.

Double dubs. I'm on a fucking roll, TRIPS!?!??!?

Settle yourself Bitterman not yet

Thank you, my good man! Here's giving it another try!

What ho gentlemen!? A tip of the hat to you.

And a fine set of dubs on you good sir.

I say, the packers of Green Bay can fornicate themselves until they cease living.

I failed. I am full of popeyecock elixir!!

Quite right, take them out behind the pub and givem a good licken we will. I am a Viking me self but nay our team sucks verily

Well, it's a pleasant evening, at least.

Oh dear sir, please do tell me the flavor of your tea

I do believe its nearing that time chaps

*coughs politely and tips fedora*

It is indeed. Where do you reside?

Greetings, gentlemen. How are you?

please Bitterman turn on the dubs I'm getting verily riled

Just fine lad, how about yourself?

I disagree good sir. The Packers are far more desirable a team than the over rated Cowboys. Sadly, I am not one to talk, my Seahawks got a solid thrashing this Saturday.

I seek three consecutive numbers for I wish to show displeasures

Good morning all beloved friends! It's good to have this website to interact with all of the good gentlemen you can find here, i hope you all are having a great day!

In the American South. And yourself, sir?

you are all a bunch of rabble rousing young whipper snappers I say!

hi

Very good, sir. Thank you for asking.

Wonderful sir, you have magnificent food in the south, I myself reside in the American North

Me gustaria comentarle querido señor que yo también soy de allí. Espero alguna vez podamos tener un encuentro y perpetuar el sexo anal.

Greetings friend!

yall is some gay ass niggas if u think ima throw on my fedora and be some kinda gentlemen. yall virgins. lemme tell yall u never gonna get laid actin like some pussy shit, you better choke yo woman and shit in bed they like dat. also dont open doors for them, they think youre a puss and theyll use you. show em whos boss, pussies.

its not gonna happen

tripz f u

I'll be trying for 7777, gentlemen!

Almost! Damn the chances old chap

Good heavens! From what slum did you issue forth, lad?

sure?

I apologize, Sir. But...I must ask that you cease speaking this ghastly taco language of yours. This is a proper man's thread wherein we speak a proper man's language.

gg

and this is why negros should not be allowed to get near white gentlemen's typewriters

Oh dear, back to jail with you!

By the sounds of it they came from that foul 9gag. A place of ill repute if you ask me.

Gave me a fine laugh, many thanks lad!

I'm starting to lose hope friends.

Here we are!

It is a good day for civil chat if I do say myself now has anyone noticed where I left my trips I seem to have misplaced them and I will be in quite a pickle if I do not find them soon. Undoubtedly I left them in another thread and forgot them hopefully I may relocate them.

I believe now that none of us shall receive the triplet digitizations.

Good Day, Gents

that would have been perfect
Compton nigga, you got a problem? yall seen my homie tie up a trump supporter with some of his niggas not that long ago b they all in jail now but they was my hookup in the C.
fuck u beech ass neega
we have internet here

Chin up good man

Aha! Not that far south, you rascal!

Indeed. I am most fond of your northern cuisine as well.

Hello friend.

Allow me, gentlemen, a moment to share a most thrilling tale of how my life was aturned most topsy turvy. I ask only a moment of your time, so remain seated and prepare to be most rapt as I describe the circumstances of my attainment of a princelike rule over the citizens of the legacy of Alphonzo Belair.

Indeed I believe so.

Proper is the way, sir! I do concur we should deport all taco-speaking chaps. And we must build a high enclosure to keep us safe! And they shall carry the costs!

Indeed!

My good sir you were quite close! But you know what they say. Close counts ing in the game of horseshoe tossing and throwing of explosives that are sized to fit in one's palm.

Utterly repugnant my dear boy

Oh dear, seems by taxes are flowing into your interweb access! How unpleasant!

You could use the artifact called google translate to check that it's a totally gentleman's speech

Oh dear! Good laugh, boy!

Morn' chaps wonderful night on my part how are all you doing currently?