ITT: Dubs are facts. I don't give a fuck what is logistically inaccurate. If your bitch-ass nails a dubs, trips, quads...

ITT: Dubs are facts. I don't give a fuck what is logistically inaccurate. If your bitch-ass nails a dubs, trips, quads, quints, or guesses your own post number, it is fact. No one can say otherwise.

I think it's socially acceptable to be drunk, regardless of what time it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZu7_z7SDEQ
anonyourself.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good night fam

i can do dubs every time but i won't tell how

OP is a liar.

Proof?

you don't get trips, you earn trips

dubs
youtube.com/watch?v=dZu7_z7SDEQ

My dick is bigger than average

I am god

Pedophilia is natural.

Sucking cock isn't okay unless it's a trap.

this sentence is false

Looks like it's true.

Looks don't matter. It's all about confidence and an interesting personality.

miss is sexy

OP gets banned

Sick

Shrek is the best anime.

The universe is a computer simulation. Something way bigger and beyond our capacity of understanding is out there. But you knew that already.

There is no God.

OP here. I wish I was banned. Maybe then I'd stop drinking and get a life. If dubs++, I must be banned for life

OP is not that gay

Hitler did nothing wrong
Fuck muslims

Suck my dick

OP here

Thanks m8

As expected, OP is without a shadow of doubt, an enormous faggot.

Traps are gay as fuck

I'm not gay in a sexual orientation way, but I'm a complete degenerate in all other forms. I may as well be sucking someone's dick. It would probably make me more useful in the long run.

Fuck yeah Heil Hitler

Humans should embrace voluntary extinction.

I'm thinking you didn't want this to be true. Me either, tbh

100% of earth's population are pedos

Most are in denial

Im the King of /b

I have loads of supporters

What a relief

Super cute passing traps are hot, to be honest. I can't even begin to explain how many times I've came to tiny, puffy little hormone treatment tits.

OP here, we need to be trying harder.

*Ahem*

Everyone in this thread has a giant dick and all of the women want that huge cockerooni

This will keep you safe anonyourself.club

the thing in that picture is the hottest human on the planet that everyone should masturbate to

the holocaust never actually happened

Everyone that has posted in this thread should smoke weed if they don't already.

I wasn't the last guy that made this thread. I made this out of my own drunken thoughts. Sorry if you thought it was bot made.

As OP, I should assume that the unbelievable lack of dubs++ should be a testament that my life is garbage. I can't even create a thread where things are awesome, even if only for a moment. Sorry gents and ladies.

They disabled dubs because of this shit thread
you didnt think of anything

newfag

Nigger, see I literally landed dubs to confirm my life is shit.