Objectively speaking: Has there ever been a worse female artist?

objectively speaking: Has there ever been a worse female artist?

I like her lol

>wahh she didn't like my dumb frog drawing
Get over it loser

fuck off faggot

^^ these guys are getting it

oh but that's not the only reason why Marina is shit, I could write a book of objective reasons why Marina is garbage. But here's the fast version:

>tried to cash out on gays but ended up killing her career before it had even started
>obnoxious voice
>smug cunt who thinks she's more famous than she actually is
>lied to her naive fans multible times for some quick and easy money eventhough false advertisement and undisclosed sponsorship are illegal
>sounds atrocious live and expects that people at festivals sing with her eventhough no one knows her or her shitty lyrics
>horrible songwriter, her lyrics sound like they were written by an autistic old woman who still thinks she's young (OH WAIT)
>thinks she's beautiful and posts a million pictures of her hideous mug everyday eventhough she's ugly as fuck, aged like milk, is balding and probably smells bad irl
>extreme hypocrite, thinks she's better than top40 but makes generic pop garbo
>jealous of younger, prettier, more succesfull Charli
>tried to sell out and somehow failed at that aswell and then made a garbage album as an "apology" but that flopped aswell because she already blew her chance by trying to sell out on her SECOND album
>constantly lies, said she's vegan but posted a picture of herself eating pizza a day later. She hops on every trend in hopes of becoming relevant again (eventhough she never was relevant in the first place)
>thinks she's better than top40 just because she's not succesfull.
>will probably die alone without kids because she thinks she's too good for marriage because she says needs it for her songwriting because she doesn't want to write songs about her husband(AUTISTIC)
>her womb is shrivelling up while we're talking and in 5 year no one will remember she ever existed.

there's your "frog drawing butthurt".

first of all. Show us some proof to every single point you made.

>thinks she's beautiful and posts a million pictures of her hideous mug everyday eventhough she's ugly as fuck, aged like milk, is balding and probably smells bad irl

if you wouldnt be such a faggot and did some research you would have seen that she rarely posts any pics of herself.

i could show you that youre wrong on most of the points, but i dont have the time.

good to see that you wasted yours you pathetic idiot

stop wasting your time hating and shitposting on her and use your time with respect for yourself thinking that this is pathetic and if people would know, they would think that you have mental issues.

go see a fucking doc

she used to do that a few months ago, she either became self aware or lurks Sup Forums.

Still, she's a massive cunt and she looks like a 40 year old mom now.

but Atleast her kittos are cute.

i really thinks she lurks Sup Forums to be honest.

She doesnt look that bad and if you compare the aging she looks much better than Lana del rey right know.

her cats are really cute

Grimes

Lana didn't even age that much, she just got fat

lavren mayberry

are you really sure m8?

/thread

>million a day
Oh really? Cool I'll have to follow her Instagram. Thanks for building the Marina army to fight losers such as yourself. Have a good one, nerdlinger.

forfucksake

the destiny of a party girl

she stopped doing that because she realised that she aged like shit and isn't as pretty as she thinks, she now posts pictures of her cats and flowers.

Either way she's just a worse version of Charli.

not after
Fancy
Sucker
After the Afterparty
Number 1 Angel

and if you looks at pics of her in 2012 and compare them pics taken over the years youll see than years also werent kind with her

everyone gets older, but Marina aged 15 years in one year.

yeah of course the aging process of Marina was much more extreme, but charli is 25 and in my eyes in the next 6 years she will be i the same, if not worse, state as marina is in terms of their looks