UTAH THREAD

UTAH THREAD
Get in here faggots, I know you're not reading Bible Vol. 2

801 happy valley checking in.

I'm looking for a place called the Double K ranch. Ever heard of it?

Midvale

no idea. what, are you on the road now?

In tooele as we speak. Goddamn it's gotta be somewhere round here

god speed guy. Tooele is a dark and dangerously irradiated town.

Thanks. Might check the municipal building for an old map or something.

This place sucks.

Why not Google it?

Where's all the wang at?

The place is alright. The people are fucking garbage.

I am getting sick of their bullshit around here.

Anywhere outside SLC sucks

Mormons are bad, but at least they're not as bad as evangelicals

hey guys I'm in Utah :)

degenerate bisexual here

Nice. Same.

Its not just the Mormons. Everyone treats each other like shit here.

you should take lsd

Did you know Mormons believe they'll become gods and Jesus is their older brother?
I personally think they're heretics.

I'm an atheist who used to be Mormon, so I know the theology relatively well and could care less if they're heretics

How would that help?

Whoaaaa. I've been waiting to see a Utah thread. I thought I was the only one.

Down for some weiner touching?

Always, bby.

St George and Cedar fag here. Helped bring psychedelics into this land, tryna help with the meth and heroin problem. How have you all helped this great state so far?? Toot your horns!

Got a tight hole, and nothing to fill it.

I plan to move to Utah this May. Any tips for someone who is not mormon? I have long hair and some tattoos (but nothing too crazy). Will I have trouble fitting in?

Most important though... Will I be able to find some pussy? Like do some mormon chicks find people from outside exotic at all?

I am a white male if that matters. Midwest accent.

Everyone here either has that Innsmouth look or is from some lost Swedish colony. Going through places like Kanab or Goshen I can't tell if I'm in True Detective or Village of the Damned.

If I ever get a boyfriend I'm sure we'll be sacrificied to Brigham's Salt God, but it's okay because this is the most >tfwnobf state in the country.

Just stay in SLC and you'll be fine.

There's tons of LGBT in SLC (and the rest of the state). You're better here than in like Texas or something. We have a street named after Harvey Milk for god's sake

What about Moab? I have family in Grand Junction CO so I want to stay on the eastern side of UT and close enough to CO to get weed.

Also, I will be teaching HS science. Am i just gonna have to accept that people think Jesus did it all??

The openly LGBT are annoying. Not a Utah only thing, though.

I think the mormons have one of the most unique ideas for afterlife in modern religion, though. Die, hangout a while, then make your own fucking universe.

Where is the are of Utah with the least Mormon influence but also the most white people. I am tied of poor brown people.

Where the non mormon whites at??

Park City

Not really, but you will have to deal with almost as shitty education. The schools here suck.

You're looking for Logan. Also, Checked.

All the fags I've met up there have been sad comical stereotypes. Something about being surrounded by Mormons has made them decide to take their place at the other end of the extreme instead of acting like normal human beings.

Layton here. Commuting to west valley every morning sucks.

Ok Park City and Logan. I will check them out thanks. I probably seem like a racist fuck, but I have lived in 5 states and 22 cities and everywhere I go that has lots of brown people has more crime and problems. I am done with it.

Can't be much worse than teaching on the reservations of New Mexico like I do now. God damn they don't give a fuck here except when their gov check arrives.

Muslims got the afterlife bullshit on lockdown dude. 72 virgins and shit.