Why are poles butthurt about things that happened hundreds of years ago...

Why are poles butthurt about things that happened hundreds of years ago? Normally you only have the turbo autists who have no friends and life here being legitimately butthurt about lets say the bavarian-prussian war, but almost every pole is butthurt about the past. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't give a shit about anything that happened before i was sentient desu

Just pay us War reparations desu.

>hundreds of years ago
wat? any examples?

I don't give a shit about everything what happened hundreds years ago, but death camps were german!

Because Poles are like niggers.

>Muh slavery
I did nothing, you nigger and you should be happy for slavery because you were board and lodging.

WW2 was less than a lifetime ago, Hans

I am over this

P*les are worse than the koreans and chinese combined.
They should be partitioned again desu.

Too bad you're too busy sucking Ahmed cock

WWII happened less than 100 years ago

Let's use a logical equation to solve this one.
>Normally you only have the turbo autists who have no friends and life here being legitimately butthurt
>but almost every pole is butthurt about the past.

The equation:
If turbo autists with no friends and life are butthurt and almost every pole is butthurt
then almost every pole is a tubro autist with no friends and life.

lack of contradictions, logical confirmation of the question at hand, the equation is solved. thank you and please don't forget to bring your notes to the next lecture.

dp

Because its us who have to live in a shithole because you niggers stole what you could, burned what you couldnt and genocided population and are acting all smug like it was no big deal now.
And not all are butthurt, you only talk with turbo autists on this site, normal ppl dont post here

found the ahmeds

>Why are poles butthurt about things that happened hundreds of years ago?
This is called national consciousness, user.

This
Also this

I think you're butt hurt that we basically taken over Sup Forums and Sup Forums and chinease moot wont make a /scat/ board just for you

>GIB BACK ZE SACRED GERMAN CLAY!!

>GIB BRESLAU GIB DANZIG GIB OPLN GIB GLEIWITZ

>GIB

>GIB

>GIB

>GIB

i really find it funny when a germ tries to project butthurt on the others

They did got cuck'd by Israel in the end, so what do you want?

literally no german is saying this you dumb autist meanwhile your shithole country claims that ukraine belongs to it because of stuff that happened hundreds of years ago

end yourself

Because they never got their payback.
For example, look at Russia: we invaded them and killed millions, they invaded us back and raped our women, so now we are even and there is no butthurt.

Poland, on the other hand, got invaded by Germany and was too weak to retaliate. And its not only that they didn't get revenge, now infact they must rely on German generosity for their economic growth, and their industry is fully integrated into German supply chain.
Imagine how demeaning it must be for a patrotic Pole: not only they never get their payback against their ancient enemy, now they aren't even allowed to hate us, because we are economic partners and friends.

Do you have a nice car, friend?

I dont understand how this is related to the topic

One German car for each brick that fell in Warsaw, friendo.

the problem, my friend, is that poland is a weak and powerless country with no possibility to get revenge. Even more, Poland has to rely on goodwill of Germany to continue to prosper, so it cant afford to alienate Germany too much

We have real tanks now and you have broomsticks, besides we have V4+ friends on our side and what do you have, beloved friend? Effeminate men and a lot of Ahmeds who are raping everything that moves.

>when the eastern euros that would be ukraine tier without germanies help think they're special

lol

We are special snowflakes in all of Europe

your tanks are no use to you, since a military conflict between Germany and Poland is not possible in current political climate
Germany, however, gives Poland a huge amount of money every year, as EU development funds. Also, Poland is completely reliant on Germany as a trading partner. And while we are good guys now, we could easily fuck up Poland economically if we really wanted.

Shut up and gib monies

because Poles are the Negroes of Europe

Makes my pepe harder then it should.

The Berlin Wall division of Europe was fucked up and you cannot deny that.

As a German, I am of course against the division of my country. But I dont understand how it is related to the current topic

and yet we're all you caruts talk about here

Because we care about our eastern neighbour and friend, and we are very worried about the direction your country is heading

we're fine
it's you who's in trouble, but it's the result of your own stupidity so we can't do anything about it

no clue

your mistake is that you seem to be conversing with the pole thinking he's an equal conversation partner, however when you realise the pole being savage is a given you may yet learn how to deal with them. give them a few generations and their tribal savagery may die off

So, what would you suggest? How should we deal with the Polish savage?

Because the Wall basically made a division into Western and Eastern Europe and which part was what you know yourself.
So the point that I'm going for is that there is a reason why that support was needed. When Poland entered EU it's actually exactly the same thing as when The Wall fell and West Germany had to pump some into the East if it wanted to get anywhere.

So what I'm saying is that I don't really feel like Poland depends on Germany I sure don't feel like I need you. If capitalism was a system reigning in all of Europe from day one we would be damn fine. The way it all went, though, you have what you have and EU can either give money to help us develop (as we do) so we can contribute or fuck off. Simple.

>we care about our eastern neighbour and friend

Oho, I know that one.

Time to start digging some bunkers in the forest.

take no heed of what they say, knowing their disposition they can't help it.

whenever one sperges out i shed a little tear and pat him on the back "it's alright my lost sheep, one day the light of civilization may shine apon you and it will all make sense"

thank you for the advice, i will try it out.

it's alright my lost sheep, one day the light of civilization may shine apon you and it will all make sense

>dutch calling anyone savage
Hmmmmm

>So the point that I'm going for is that there is a reason why that support was needed
>So what I'm saying is that I don't really feel like Poland depends on Germany I sure don't feel like I need you
I dont really understand your point. Arent you contradicting yourself?

literally no pole is saying this you dumb autist meanwhile your shithole country claims that poland belongs to it because of stuff that happened hundreds of years ago

end yourself

Dont worry Poland, we wont take your clay (although technically speaking, it is rightfully ours).

Fritz, eat shit and die already. I wish I lived in a proud nation like Poland instead of this German puppet cuck hole.

But Finland has much it can be proud of.
Little Finland bravely fought against the evil soviet empire and managed to stay independant and prosper.
Meanwhile, Poland fell to the Russians without putting up a fight

>without putting up a fight
Actually most of our WW2 heroes got killed by communists because they had opposed the vision of Soviet Poland.

please tell me more about polish heroes

Well that's the problem, we will fight Russians but the moment Germany pays any attention to us our elites can think of nothing else except how to become the most obedient vassal.

It doesn't even matter what Germany. We had been sold to the German empire before Finland was even independent. Then that collapsed and our elites had to go busy inventing cuck bullshit about Finns being some lost Gothic tribe so that we too could be made puppets of that version of Germany. And now it's multikulti rapefugees, we had Swedes, Jews, lefties, everyone insisting how we need to self-rape and we laughed at them all but the moment Merkel told us we need to take rapefugees it was JAWOHL

Motherfuckers I kek'd so fucking hard XD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

If you want us to be in UE and contribute on the level of your standards dictated by capitalism then it won't work without the starter support just like East Germany would be behind without starter support from West after the fall.

But Poland goes steadly forward no matter what since the red reign (tfu) was abolished so I'm saying that I personally don't really feel any dependency because we develop no matter what.
But if you want us to match the western always capitalism level so that we can be useful without wasting time and taking years needed to build on our own then nothing else to do then to give that support.

so it's either or either and we will be fine no matter what, so again your point was that we rely on you, like we can't live without you and I'm telling you that you think too high of yourself..

Polish people are divided into nationalist animals which have that butthurt and wannabe west lifestyle ppl. My cunt is very funny imo because these sides hate each other.

Motherfucker.

fuck, that looks really bad. Did Russians apologize?

>Russians
>Apology

You can't bait this hard Hans, it's too obvious.

Arent you worried that outside of the EU, Poland could meet the same faith as Ukraine?
After all, both Poland and Ukraine had about the same GDP in the 90s

They are saying that Nazis did it :V

I'm not and I think it's pretty retarded.
The problem is we should have collectively worked the butthurt out in the 60s or something so that now we would be a relatively sane country.
But we were run by the soviets and their local buddies up to the late 80s, and one thing the Soviets are good at manufacturing (except kalashnikovs) is fucking dumb people.

You're showing us some shitty graphs and numbers in a typical German fashion.

A true Pole should only aspire to die in some pointless war at home so that he gets 72 virgin popes in heaven.

Ukraine holds land which belonged to the former USSR, and now faces Putin flying on a magical ICBM
Also these lands are Ukraine's economical ground, while our eastern land is both not claimed by Russia and not economically dominant in our country

If you think that anyone gives a fuck...

We are drunk and immortal, nothing can get this country, not partitioning, not occupation, not communism, not capitalism, not the spaghetti monster, literally nothing.

Also
>compering Poland to Ukraine
Don't make me poke you Hans.

>uga buga we wuz christ of nations dindu nuffin always the victim