Hey Sup Forums just thought id show you what a deranged alcoholics apartment looks like. Feel free to ask questions

Hey Sup Forums just thought id show you what a deranged alcoholics apartment looks like. Feel free to ask questions.

Beer drinkers aren't alcoholics, they're fat.

Well, mine is worse.

I feel u bud, Mine looks like this too

>beer
lightweight

It doesn't get better user...

that's like the oldest fucking image on the internet

Fucks sake nigger!!! Clean your house up... I'm a alcoholic too, but I don't live like a nigger. Wtf? user, tighten up

>alcoholic
>budweiser

Plz continue

>implying up to 15 16oz. beers in one night is normal

Because
U
Deserve
What
Every
Individual
Should
Enjoy
Regularly

If your a piece of white trash living in a trailer park.
Buy better beer faggot. Feel a little better in the morning

At least drink decent beer. Holy fuck. It must be torture being addicted to drinking piss.

git gud taste. drink imperial IPAs that are 9% that work faster and aren't mealy piss.
or if you're broke, steel reserve

Mmmmmm hot pockets

RIA?

are you me?

Sup this is what ive got tonight

RSO, Norco and the beer is 9%

How many beers/Norcos can I safely take?

Wat

How do you position your thumb like that!? Really cool!

hows this for alcoholism FUCK STEAM jesus fucking christ a kid from the 90's just wants to play a fucking PC game from his childhood and it's "sign up here" and "wrong fucking platform" it makes me fucking sick to think we're so plugged in now. and of course i'll be called a retard for not being sober. fuck this shit. I drink because you all forgot about the front porch.

them all

>better beer
It's number one for a reason you little cunt

If you lived in Michigan, those cans would be worth .10 cents each.

wat

What's in the pill bottle OP?

dont listen to this fag

I've been smoking on the back steps, though.

>Alcoholic
>Drinks beer

lol no.

If you were an alcoholic you would've switched to liquor.

You can have a drinking problem without being an "alcoholic" you fucking moron.

why not drink liquor?

IPA's are garbage I dont know why there is such a fad for IPA's bunch of fucking hipster faggots who think it's god's gift to beer.

Is it loaded?

user, my apt was so much worse.

There was a ocean of garbage across my entire 1 bdrm apt. Literally ankles deep anywhere I walked in that shit hole.

I don't say this to brag. I was 26, living in a very yuppie area, working as a professional. This shit can happen to anyone.

I got help, and committed myself to rehab for 2 weeks.

Don't let it get as bad as me. And if you think AA and 12 Steps is gay, so do I.

Just learn some self discipline, and check yourself before you rekt yourself.

Literally none you f u c k i n g autist

missed the signal then, you're safe ah mhac

ps this fuckin catcha doesn't even ask me anymore its just like "yeah thats a human" based purely off content

My bedroom often looks similar but I've made a point to keep on top of it all since Christmas by drinking a lot less and tidying it up the same day.
Nothing like having 1 month's worth of empty bottles and cans stinking up the place.

Colorado sucks... So does the beer.
Most Coloradans are the product of incest. No wonder you have a picture of pills next to a syringe (without a needle attached) trying to be cool on Sup Forums
Go front somewhere else faggot, you don't fool anyone

it's rick simpson oil not fucking heroin you dunbass

lol have you heard of Yeti you Troll? obviously this guy drink miller high life

yes.

DUNBASS

Post pic.

hey, i've got the same keyboard

i would probably burn all of my belongings before killing myself, how about you? do you think you'd leave something behind?

He already did fucktard, if he opens the chamber the round will eject, the best they could do is half open the chamber to hopefully see the round chamber, if it doesnt eject

I drink local craft beer. Good beer. Lived in Colorado for 5 years. I know first hand how you incest bred hillbillies are. You guys suck each other's cocks. Because Colorado is one big sausage fest full of drunk wanna be hillbillies.
Only good thing that has ever come from Colorado was Eric Kliebold.

Spam this number as much as possible

You really dont want this exploding inside you. One body shot will kill.

raggity is nice. so is perrin 98 probs. I'm a michigander i give a fuk. those mountains tho. r u twelve or did you have an experience with some breads out there?

Kek.. Obvious Coloradan, product of incest

No he just posted the picture of the gun faggot. Also are you retarded? Its called taking the magazine out of the gun and taking a picture of the rounds inside of it. Jesus christ I didn't think people could be this retarded.

Oh shit what type of round is that?

None, you fucking idiot. The combination can literally cause liver failure, but have fun.

>deranged alcoholic
>budweiser
lmao

Guessing the syringe is for show, given you don't have the needle, and norco's have acetominophen which is potentially deadly to inject. Not to mention your tolerance is hella low at 30mgs shown. good try nondrugfag

guys my livers failing after one beer and 325mg of acetaminophen wat do

I moved there in 2008. Lived there until 2012. Bunch of wanna be cucks out there.
Place is a shit hole full of liberal self centered faghots.

Let it kill you

Tell your liver to stop being a little bitch and man the fuck up.

did you even read? RSO dumb faggot it's a form of GANJA MARIJUANA WEED whatever you wanna call it you're just fucking retarded and trying hard to troll. YES I INJECT MARIJUANASSSSSS

it's a hollow point .45 caliber. the weapon is a M1911 Springfield Armory Operator. Yes it only holds 7 bullets but if you are struck its basically game over.

Agreed... Lots of good beer from griffin claw. Thankfully I live pretty close to them, walking distance actually

and now im going for a smoke, thanks OP

Just another Coloradan trying to front. I saw this daily. Act tough, until someone calls their bluff. Then they dial 911 claiming to be a victim.

apparently drinking a beer from CO makes one a Coloradan

this

Alcoholic or not, clean your shit faggot.

>Don't live like niggers

Kek

I actually love this stuff.
Michigan fag??

>hornady

Typical Coloradan form... Try to back peddle when you have been exposed on your bullshit to save face.
Fuck off mile high faggot. You are a obvious product of incest.

>doesn't claim to be a drugfag
>syringe is for RSO not injecting
>OFC my tolerance is low you think I'd bother asking if it was high?
>doesn't know what RSO is

Royal oak here.... Love griffin claw, Go there daily for beer

Kys u literal sack of shit

you got a lot of anger in you, honey

and it ain't because of taste that's for sure.

Obvious Colorado insult... Pissed off your faggotry has been exposed.
Don't let mommy find your Tylenol or syringe. Lol

Fuck you MOTHERFUCKER

lol that's a different guy are you psychotic?

Not angry... Just carry disdain for those hillbillies from Colorado. Go there, you will see what I mean.

>"alcoholic"
>no liquor anywhere

ok

Kek.... Your triggered by my truth.

How fucked is your liver?

>putting your thumb on the hammer of a magazine loaded pistol

You obviously have no idea what you're doing.

>beer
>alcoholic

uh, i don't know about that.

Do you like Coors?

his booger hook isn't on the bang switch, he's good

You obviously have no idea what your talking about

Booger hook LMAO

Weak sauce nigga.

You'd be considered a beginner at my house.

HOUSE

I don't even fuck around anymore.

The urine in capless bottles is always the saddest part.

I've a bomber hat jusr like the one on the skelly

the hammer pulls back when you cock the gun, if he were to pull the trigger it would just go "click"

I don't understand why people pee in bottles then keep them

Are you drinking with your hammer at full cock?

I've met a bottle pee-er before. He had running water in his house... and his bedroom was right next to the bathroom even. But he kept piss bottles. Wouldnt throw them away til he had twenty or had company. I guess he was just that lazy?