Sup Sup Forums whats the best way to kill myself? Dont get excited Im not doing it tonight...

Sup Sup Forums whats the best way to kill myself? Dont get excited Im not doing it tonight, Ive still got shit to finish up. But I am interested on how to make a lasting impression, I dont care about the pain as long as its for a hilarious or otherwise gruesome cause.

Help me brainstorm

$2 shop.
buy a cheap plastic toy pistol.
pull the orange cap off the end.
run up to the nearest cop, waving the gun
scream IMA KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER as loud as you can

and let nature take its course.

Only works if you're black, otherwise you get tazed.

nigga im white theyll just give me a ride home

kill a celebrity and then shoot yourself right after.

any in mind

Yeah, you could take out bieber

Statistics prove it's the other wary around. Niggers can get away with murder because they dindu nuffin. Whites are held responsible for their actions.

i guess Trump would make a pretty long lasting impression

Go to sea park.. try to fuck a killer whale.

I second the notion

I feel like they play country music in hell.

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!! Do it user, be an hero

Dubs demand Trump

Lmao i dont want you to killyourself. You seem like a fucking cool guy. But if ur going to just do what recommended. Ask someone to take your phone and record you doing it. Itll be fucking hilarious.

Find all the other retards that post suicide threads on here every day and you can all do it together. Then maybe we wont have to see this sort of shit all the time

Go to one of those machine things that you put a quarter and get a rubber ball each time. Swallow a bottle of pills, have some drinks and just spend all your cash on those rubber balls, swallowing each and every one you get and just going for the next one, non stop, until you die from the pills. To passerbys, you will be seen as the man who ate so many rubber balls he dropped dead. Fucking rad dude.
Or just kill Trump, that will be more boring and cliche but worldwide news.

Do it like Justin that's all i gotta say

Im gonna jump from a 50 m tall tower, i think that will kill me instantly.

Well actually that'd only kill you once you hit the ground user. Not instantly.

That's the point.

lame though

This is actually genius. Take out one of those whiny liberal celebs on the way out!

>Ive still got shit to finish up.

You're not going to do it. Why would you bother finishing up anything if you're just going to die? The world won't even exist anymore if you're not alive to perceive it.

Not if i do a sick backflip, which i wont since i want a direct hit on my head.

Try to land on someone OP

Facbook live the event?

Im not OP, Op is a faggot abandoning this thread.
Im just another suicider who has actual balls.

Nah, it's near my parent's house, so sorry trips.
Maybe i'll find another tower then.

wood chipper from a balcony overlooking a busy street

Checked! New OP, the trips demand it

I would say that too I guess because people hated him for years and trump just started

This is now a get thread.

Rent industrial sized wood chipper.
Point toward 6 foot tall evergreen tree.
Rev to the highest of revolutions.
Slip and slide, head first.

Merry Christmas!

Better just buy a gun.

Tie a rope around your neck and the other end to the back of your mothers car before she leaves for work, then, let nature take its course

Too painful and too distracting for drivers.

WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND

Tie piano wire around your neck and the other end to a overpass. Tie rope around your feet to the overpass. Make sure the rope is shorter than the piano wire. Last step shave your head and super glue your hands holding your head. Jump off over pass. The piano wire will chop off your head leaving, it in your hands while you swing upside down holding your own head... this would be epic!

I fucking love that song

Hold on Sup Forumsro, I got this.

First you get a gun, any one will do. Go down to the shooting range, see what you like best. Also get some marijuana for later. Then get a screen accurate replica of the Delorean from "Back to the Future". Drive to a bank in the Delorean, and crash that mother fucker "Terminator" "I'll be back" style into the front of the building. Shoot the security guards in the knees as they are people too and probably have loving families. Go and rob the bank and start driving away of the Delorean. Then rob a liquor store. Now start making your way to the mountains. Now of course you'll have you cops on your ass but as long as you shoot their tires so they steer off the road you should be fine (idk maybe). Now as your driving, start smoking and drinking what you got with you because fuck it why not and you'll eventually drive off the road. Now if the cliff is high enough where you drive off you'll be killed from that alone. But if you are somehow still alive, wait til the cops come down to get you and then kill yourself. This isn't the perfect plan but it is one I thought was original.

Are you fuckin autistic?

Probably yeah

I've been waiting for this day. Go attempt to rape a shark, and if that doesn't work, a mountain lion. Preferably at an aquarium or zoo for the audience. The headline to that story will be seen in every state. I'll save it, and remember you forever.

Alternatively, go streaking at BLM protest, white hood optional and only clothing allowed except shoes and socks, which should also be white.

If this were several months ago, it'd be pretty cool to see what happens when both primary candidates are assassinated at the same time.

You seem like the kind of person that would beat the shit out of a handicapped old man because he sat next to you in public.

Fuck obamas dog

holy shit

Buy twenty gallons of bleach and five gallons of ammonia. Mix in the bathtub, and get in. You'll be eaten slowly as the two produce a nasty gas that will rip the shit out of your lungs. If you have the courage to endure, you'll last for several hours before your internal organs start spewing out your asshole.

put a caution wet floor sign in your bathtub and just drown in it

and how the fuck are you gonna get a wood chipper on a balcony?

What gave you that impression? How could you even say that? The elderly did their part caring for us when we couldn't, so should be taken care of when they can't care for themselves. This is the natural course of things, and has nothing to do with my generous assistance of OP.

And i played KS. Lilly best girl.

palindrome get wins

put a just married banner on the car too if you do this

The elderly are nothing more than a fucking cancer on the earth. They take up space, food, water, and don't give back to society. If you're old and jobless, bullet in the head. I would literally rather shit rocks than hug an old person.

Walk into a school and only off yourself.

The same can be said of infants, except they're even more useless because they don't have any useful life experiences others can learn from. Literally all they do is cry, eat, shit, and burn a hole in the parent's wallet.

They take care of those that come after when they are helpless, so are owed the same. You are honorless to think otherwise. If you are simply an individualist, go live innawoods. Don't participate in your community if you don't want to.

>If you're old and jobless, bullet in the head.
please don't wait that long user, do us all a favor and do it now

Incendiary suicide vest.try to take out king trump so he will become a marty and live forever

If you're an infant and jobless, bullet in the head. What the fuck don't you niggers understand?

Listen here you fucking waste of space, you're right though.

go to your local police department and shoot up the place

rape a loli, then jump from the highes place near you.

Fuck you for making us thank that was going somewhere interesting.