>he doesn't wear diapers in 2017
lol

>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Lies, The Canucks are the closest team to me so I've always been a fan of them

gabe a SHIT

>two shit editions in a row

the bf

>tfw decided to loose some weight
Eat less the whole week and also started to run 3 times a week. Decided to weight myself after first week
>tfw I now weight 75.6 kg against 74.9 kg last week
What the hell?
How is it possible if I really did ate less and did exersices?

>It's that time of day when I get really sad and cuddle my pillow for an hour

Why am I only lonely at night?

BBC did another anime and japan is cp doc.

Did you weigh yourself after a meal? Are you constipated? Are you drinking a lot more water?

.7kg isn't really enough to mean anything.

I don't hope for much anymore. We'd need a radical change at the moment, maybe too radical for the people here.
How are things looking in Canada? I mean you took a lot of refugees too, I've read that some already caused trouble, are people angry about it?

American units please, I have no idea what that means

>tfw listening to quirks and quarks in bed
Goodnight /cum/mies.

OH FUCK OFF

TIRED OF THIS OYSTER BAY POSTER
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

multiply them by 2

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=VFeDw41PGB4

I weight myself in the morning.
No I am not constipated.
I don't think that I drink a lot of water. Around 3-4 cups of tea/coffee/water per day.

this

english language = english units

Totally irrelevant.

He gained like a pound cuz he weighed himself with poop in his gut.

We only took in 25k and only families. No single men so it isn't so bad. But people don't want more. I suspect it will get bad for us when the snow melts in the spring and the mass migration comes from the US.

I already decided to abandon Canada almost a year ago, at this point I am just working to save up enough to buy a house/start a business in Poland. I'm so sick of western consumer PC culture and I want out. Many people I know share my view, Canada is a depressing place to live.

>tfw im only 130 lbs

feels pretty comfortable

height?
I'm 110 and 5'6

hong kong is the only relevant """part""" of china

Is it RNH yet

are you a girl

>I'm 110 and 5'6

you have to be 18 to post here

no

5'[spoiler] 5

You know my friends, all this time I've said I hated this country and that I wanted to gain citizenship elsewhere. But then I realized, it's not USA I hate, but myself.

I realize up until now that I was a shitty person all of my life and that reflects how I perceive everything around me.

I've just been blind by my own hatred of everything and it has severely affected what I truly love most, my homeland.

I was wrong about it, my fellow burgers, I was wrong about hating it.

only in EST

no, just a skellington
not too bad

Not even very close, mexicara.

President Tim Scott

how were you a shitty person your whole life?

you people gotta fucking be kidding. I'm 5'3" and 165 lbs of muscle + fat. step it up dudes

best of luck to reaching your dreams. I'd feel like you can move to any rural part of canada and live that same dream, but if you like poland a lot then go for it. Mind you, you're not going to totally escape westernization in poland.

>playing stellaris while drinking
>6 hours later no longer playing stellaris, not really drunk either just tired

fug

>manlets in my /cum/

Sad!

>Canada is a depressing place to live.
>so he's moving to Eastern Europe

6'3", 180lbs and built like a badminton player

Xinjiang > Sichuan > Chongqing > Guangdong > Tibet > Hong Kong > Beijing > Shanghai > Zhejiang > Fujian > Guizhou > Macau > Guangxi > Hainan > Jiangsu > Heilongjiang > Inner Mongolia > Qinghai > Gansu > Ningxia > Shanxi > Hebei > Ningxia > Taiwan > Tianjin > Henan > Shaanxi > Hubei > Shandong > Jiangxi > Anhui > Hebei > Jilin > Liaoning

Seeing people this short makes me feel better about my height

President This Grill

I've never been to poland, their language seems to be complicated as fuck, but I get along with their women pretty well for some reason. They are huge americaboos from what I've heard, but that's pretty much all I know about Poland, besides the stuff everyone knows. I can't talk to them online because they are all still butthurt about the past.

If you have enough of the basics and are not struggling, America is really what you make of it.

How can you be so thin?

I'm 5'10 and 125 pounds

that's cute until you see that she is wearing degenerate attire

>a liberal becomes woke

>ask specific question
>get specific answer
>after guy is already confirmed make a big stink about how you FEEL like the guy lied because you only asked one specific question instead of multiple specific questions
>demand investigation
>get even more butthurt when investigation happens but you don't get to select the prosecutor who favors you
>also trump is threatening to investigate whether or not you got information from the nsa illegally

keked at every corner

>4in height difference
>mere 15lbs weight difference
You joking us

is Red Hot Chili Peppers a good band? Their band name always gave me the idea that its chick music for some reason

These are the best girls

This is fact

Dehydration and consumption of liquids can massively alter your measured weight. Just keep at it and make sure that "eating less" means you know you're eating less calories rather than "eating small" but eating small portions of high calorie foods

Well during 9th grade, I had self esteem issues and was very insecure about myself (and still am to some extent) so I got bullied for it and then I became the bully.

After that happened I started to punch people's balls all the time until I got Julius Caesar'd by a bunch of conspirators who wanted to punch my balls.

At the end of the story I became an increasingly antisocial and hateful adult after years of dealing with unruly individuals, and then the memes got to me and I almost turned into a pussified traitor liberal.

But now I have an epiphany.

I think he has a lower bmi than I do.

I don't listen to them, but I really love this song of theirs
youtube.com/watch?v=mzJj5-lubeM

listen and find out

Everytime im near a stereo and i think "wtf is this shit that is playing, is so fucking awful" is always the RHCP.

Thanks mate and I know, I plan on living in the countryside. I've spent years of my life there already.

Poland is central Europe, look at a map.

Well you're talking to a Polack right now if that counts. And yes the language is very hard, I've been speaking it at home all my life and I still wouldn't feel confident taking a university level course in Polish. But I can read/write/converse it well enough.

And yes we are fans of America, and naturally not big fans of Germany or Russia due to history. We have a bigger hard on for Hungary than America though, they are our brothers in every sense ( other than not being slavs ).

no, Gabe is fucking awful. She's lazy, spoiled rotten, and hates halloween

Vignette > Raph >= Satan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gabe

>Their band name always gave me the idea that its chick music for some reason
Me too. I always get them mixed up with the Spice Girls.

>muscle

Okay

>+fat

So you're fat but you're trying to not be fat, okay. I weight 156 pounds and am 5 foot 10 and still have a disgusting gut so I can't imagine what you must look like.

Some of their stuff is really good but they're overplayed to death here in the US

>he doesn't like smelly neet pussy

sort of hard to describe. I'm no-way some big muscle guy, but I have some, and a thin layer fat on top that conceals most of it, but you can still sort of barely see abs or pecs or whatever... does that make sense?

I just carry the weight because it makes me feel good, even though I love to sprint and run. I would feel really feeble if I was one of those stick thin manlets.

>was a liberal because he got bullied

This is literally the most common origin story for liberal men I've seen mentioned "I got bullied so I'm going to use the power of the state to fuck over bullies and bullies are FUCKING WHITE MALES"

And of course the origin story for liberal women is "I'm a dumb whore and probably fat too"

>pays for microtransactions
>shitty healer
>doesnt want to build sandcastles
>hating halloween
>abusing coffee-sama

worst girl

Maybe just say "muscle" next time instead of giving the impression you're at a strange halfway point with some muscle and a bunch of fat

Can't fucking stand them. Easily one of the worst normie bands ever.

I'm a conservative because I believe men didnt come from no apes and Jesus was against handouts

>I started to punch people's balls all the time

my neighbor is not attractive but she turns me on when she speak to her little doggy

>European geography meme
>changes anything

Enjoy living in No. 24 on the suicide rate list, must be a really happy place.

Well actually back then I was a left-libertarian but it's pretty much the same shit as being a liberal except libertarians prefer having guns, which is the only true difference between a libertarian and a liberal imo.

Trump is so amazing good to see youtube commenters supporting him

youtube.com/watch?v=lAvbPPf-NPI

lol

sounds good. I mean, if I took a pic it would probably be seen as fat, but if I pinch or poke at it, the fat layer is really thin and you run into muscle...
...my genes are fucking weird. enough about me though, are you satisfied with your weight? do you strive for a certain form?

In this case that's something different, I thought you'd be a native canadian. I don't know we make fun of poland from time to time, but generally we try to get along well with our neighbour countries and again polish women are pretty nice, at least compared to german ones. I don't know if you can afford it, or if you been to poland already, but if not, you should really think of traveling there first. No offense but most poles I've been talking to were complaining about the low salaries, grey weather etc. obviously this isn't unbiased information as they left their country.

where'd you get that filename

Yes the bully punched my balls and then I copied his maneuvers and punched other male student's balls.

Kind of a strange rite of passage in 9th grade if you've ever experienced it.

I will thanks, I've spent years in Canada and Poland. Canada is far more depressing for me, very soulless country.

She just wants to stay inside and play games, what's so wrong about that

can't tell if you're being sincere

>A fucking reaf!!

>paying for microtransactions

>tfw the mentally ill quebecois faggot fucks off
makes the general somewhat usable

you should have been on last night. there was a dude from the epicenter of that law: he works for the west virginia government in environmental regulation or something. really interesting to hear his views

If I was satisfied with my weight would I have lost 25 pounds between september 2015 and may 2016 and then maintained that weight and now intending to lose at least another 20 between now and september 2017?

dont make fun of him
he's been fantastic for my collage

did it ever turn you on

Yes I have spent a few years living in Poland, loved every moment. And I will be making money through my business which I plan on expanding. I will make at least 2x the average salary while living in the countryside so I will have a good life.

And no hard feelings, you make fun of us for being poor, we make fun of you for being Achmeds, it's all good fun.

fuck kate brown

Kate Brown is pretty cool desu

who