2017 dronecore

otherwise known as "albums to play on your theneedledrop slipmat", "albums for people who have a damaged frontal lobe" and "top 18 albums to play while you suck ryan schrieber's schlong"

Speaking of damaged frontal lobes, that's 21 albums you literal fucking moron

number processing is done in the parietal lobe you absolute cretinoid :^)

So what are the actual good albums of this year?

Bleep boops

And if it ain't drone it's for drones

Any specific examples?

well u see there are 7 billion people on this earth, billions of which have the ability and resources to find and listen to albums that they can reasonably expect to enjoy, and each of which has had a unique life experience. each of them will respond differently to the same stimuli, meaning that their opinions on the best albums of the year will differ greatly....

Oh I walked right into that one xp

But OP is suggesting that the 21 albums in the image are objectively not good albums so I was inquiring if that was the case then what are some objectively good albums according to him?

>suggesting that the 21 albums in the image are objectively not good albums

Where?

where did i suggest that lol

>dronecore
>albums to play on your theneedledrop slipmat
>albums for people who have a damaged frontal lobe
>albums to play while you suck ryan schrieber's schlong
These all seem like negative connotations that would be perceived as such albums having objectively negative qualities

but fantano didnt like priests

when he does the triple blink it means the review is ironic

>n-nuh uh im not a fantano drone i in fact like one album that got a pitchfork bnm instead!

why would you play bad music while sucking ryan schriebers schlong that would just make the experience unpleasant

Where's gorillaz?

in the fucking bin mate

Damn, whenever I see these threads and see albums I like in the example, I always think to myself, "fuck, I wish I was more of a patrician so I can circlejerk with my Sup Forums friends" :^(

Tfw my aotysf isn't on there

>mfw the top 3 of my AOTYSF isn't on there

what are they

Kelly lee owens

>mfw I haven't listened nor interested in listening to anything on that chart

thanks will add it to the op chart in tomorrows thread

Great, thanks