Now that the dust has settled, everybody here agrees that Hannibal was pure kino, correct?

Now that the dust has settled, everybody here agrees that Hannibal was pure kino, correct?

Yes. Season 4 please.

Is Sup Forums suddenly full of plebs or what? Ghostbusters bait threads get hundreds of replies, but nobody wants to discuss pure tvkino?

It's pretentious edgy garbage

I really enjoyed the second half of season 3, it felt like a perfect interpretation of the red dragon. But sadly they destroyed every hope for future projects with the death of hannibal and will...the first half was a little bit too protencious, because there were no elememts in the first two seasons, which build up to this

>the death of hannibal and will
no body=not dead

They literally remade the movie. I liked this season, but it wasn't original.

Dolarhyde actually felt threatening in the series, instead of looking like an autistic retard.

Well considering the unrealistic amount of physical damage every single main character handled in the show, it is possible that they are not dead but heavily injured

What do you mean unrealistic amount of physical damage?

I lol'd

TV shows cannot be genuine kino you mongrel dog.

Is it meme kino? No as well.

Man I thought he would burn in hell but no the piece of shit can't stop talking, not even without his fucking lips...the secene was actually terryfing

It became convoluted dreck after the one about the mushrooms eating those people in comas. Glad I dropped it early on. Oh, and it is edgy trash.

>suddenly

b8

plebs

I loved the show you cock gargler. Kino means cinema and film you dumb fuck. Hannibal was cinematic, not a film or cinema, so literally can't be genuine kino.

It's not garbage either which means it can't be meme kino.

the dust has not settled until we get S4

too much text, I didn't read

>offended by the post and can't come up with a comeback

Suck it you chode.

Can you write a single line?