get prone there's a sni-

Eat the vegans

kill ourselves

put the robots in charge

masturbate

all get arong

true. so fucking true.

stupid

after we kirred the god damned Mongorians!

pet the cat

keep fucking each other until we were all the same color

defy the nature of reality

get rid of the middle east

Perform all the five movements correctly.

The OA anyone?

Drive humanity to extinction.

Leave.

are you serious? the "nature of reality"? do you have any idea what you are talking about or would you like to admit that you're classical romantic now and save the confusion?

I'm with this guy (or girl)

Let President Trump and Galactic Emperor Putin take control.

fly all of the niggers and muslims to Mars

still in the process, bud. hardly think the route to peace would end up being exactly what we are doing. do you?

P.S. OP is a true human being for submitting this kind of survey. Real questions deserve anonymous answers.

grow up

Think about it: no people means no conflict.

"let" you fucking pussy. what kind of american are you?

make sure there was someone for everybody....but only after we exterminated all the ugly and undesirable people.

Love.

creative and dickless. trans film of the year goes to 3490!

truth. took long enough.

kill niggers. regular and sand

Check'd

fuck your mother right in her fuckin mouth.

hello newfriend

>The world is finally at peace. After all this time, we just had to
sit down and shut up.

kek
you must be lost

... stop voting for Demoblicans and Repressocrats, geez, it was so simple. how did it take us until 2164 to figure this out smh

this.

I have a deepening suspicion that what we so proudly regard as "higher" intelligence is merely mental illness, and when you apply that to the old problem of whether or not that intelligence is actually a blessing or a curse, and whether or not we'll survive it, it starts to make a lot more sense.

The people we regard as smartest, are mostly preoccupied with order and the organization of things and ideas and knowledge and macro and micro levels of detail, in well-ordered sets and heirarchies, and well, there's no putitng it nicely, but they're largely a bunch of fucking autists with a personality bypass.

Humanity is basically just another species of stupid ape, that's let more of its OCD apes breed more and more OCD apes until we reached the moon, then got back to the business at hand of killing ourselves and every other living thing off on the entire fucking planet, only armed with the fruits of our biggest mentally ill people's labors.

This species is either a bunch of retards, or a bunch of retards.

The world will not know peace until we are all dead. And even then, that peace is relative.

Come on, we're close now.

have sex all the time

muslims

Intelligence has been described as a 'lethal mutation' (can't recall who said that, but it makes sense)

Living from our hearts is the solution, but who wants to hear that?

140 iq and I've seen hallucinations that assure me that I'm insane
So yup

I've had one movement today, twas a biggun too

start a war

Realize the nature of the coconut crab