Hey Sup Forumsros, wart or skin tag? Same color as my skin, raised but flat, sort of "flappy".. Doesn't hurt...

Hey Sup Forumsros, wart or skin tag? Same color as my skin, raised but flat, sort of "flappy".. Doesn't hurt, seems to come back in the same area if picked off (not smart, I know). Smooth to the touch. Takes awhile for it to become this size. Only spot it happens is here. Been with the same girl for years, she doesn't have warts and is always cleared after gyno visits.

How do I get rid of this gross thing!?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Povidone-iodine
betadine.com/pdf/Betadine Solution 2007.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should have noted it is located at the base of my dick

I've got a small one on the side of my nutsack. Fortunately, it's kind of easy to miss, unless you're really looking for it. Still, it's kind of gross and I want it gone.

looks like a genital wart, sorry bro

skin tag i have a couple just not in that area

tie floss around it and wait a few weeks

skin tag most likely

you wouldn't pick off a wart without a lot of pain

Fuck bro thats a wart. You can get it burned off with liquid nitrogen. I wouldn't recommend cutting it off

Skin tag: use dental floss to tie a knot at its base. It will cut ff the blood supply. It will black, fry up, and fall off. Floss falls away. Takes a few days.

key thing about genital warts is that they need to be on your genitals.

that is not

its either a small wart or a random growth. Its not genital warts. you could try freezing it with wart freezing kit, or you could have it surgically removed. If you don't want to do that because you're poor, you could cut it off with a sharp sterile knife, just make sure you sterilize it afterwards.

Warts don't elevator themselves off the surface like a mushroom.

Skin tag.

I've picked it off a time or two. Bled quite a bit, but no pain, puss or anything out of ordinary.

i have something similar to that in a similar location... i wonder

this or fishing line i have heard works whichever you happen to have

Are you guys me?
I also got one, its at my right leg but my balls hide it.

Elevator?

use J for 4 5 days and you will not see it more

>Warts don't elevator

OP Again. There is another one near it, but much smaller. Never grown in size so I've never touched it. I do shave... noticed the one popped up around where I cut myself shaving once..?

Get that shit removed. Probs a skin tag, those fuckers bleed.

Mind telling me a bit more as to what "J" is?

They happen all over, to most everyone. They become more common as you age. They're really nt a big deal. But... you've got to tie them off low enough to not leave seed tissue, but not so low to hurt real ski. If you get nothing but tag (too high up) you won't feel it at all.

that is HPV my negro, often goes undetected in females (& males, unless they show visual signs like you are now) so go to the doctor and they'll burn it/them off and will continue to do so every couple months until they stop coming back.

I had it a few years back. It can cause cancer in girls, so I'd stop having unprotected sex with your girl at least until you get it burned off.

Get some thin waxed floss, tie an overhand knot, put that loop over the skin tag and tighten that bitch up. Either pull till it pops clean off, or tighten it till it wont budge, trim the excess and wait a day for it to fall off.

Source: have removed quite a few

>When you don't elevator, but she keeps on warts.

They stay gone? This bugger keeps coming back, but then again I've only ever really "pinched" it off with my nails and not fully removing it like a proper floss/fishing line method might.

100% genital wart. Go to clinic asap and get your shots as a first step and get your ass checked. Had to get surgery cuz I waited too long. Life changing.

That's almost with certainty genital warts. Lots of misinformation and trolling itt but your pic has the distinct cauliflower head of a wart

Despite what the trolls would have you believe you can get genital warts on your groin, or even your thighs. Careful touching your face after you've touched yourself, get it checked out user.

Can't stress enough to get the shots ASAP

I have this, it's hpv user.
Not that bad, luckily for you the cancer causing stain does not also cause warts. Just kill it off with wart remover from cvs, takes a few weeks but fuck it. Eventually after a few years your body will kill it off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Povidone-iodine

Def skin tag.

Cut it off with fingernail clippers.

care to share your experience?

how was it life changing?

betadine.com/pdf/Betadine Solution 2007.pdf

Had a few on my arms, neck and waist for years, no blood, and they haven't come back. Hurts until you pull it tight enough to server the nerves, usually just wrap the ends of the floss around 2 pens to use as handles to pull it tight. Looks like a skin tag to me, looks the same as all of the shit I pulled off.

Put Salicylic acid, follow instructions

A month of pain. 2 weeks of non stop pain. Hurt to go to the bathroom for 6 months. Can't do any butt fun with the lady friends anymore.

Did you develop them in your urethra? Your ass? Any signs that they were developing there or was it too late by the time you knew?

Fuckin shit, was the 6 months of pain post surgery?

I have exactly the same thing right next to my balls. its nothing dangerous, just not the beautiest thing. but girls never had problems with it. (it's quiet small, isnt it?)

Yeah it was caused by the surgery. I didn't have huge ones just a lot and all around and inside. Only on my balls and shaft. The anus was the worst.

No they don't. Genital herpes can infect your lips and other mucous membranes. And it is also one of the leading causes of blindness world wide because it infects the eyes of infants born from females that have genital herpes. It's more rare in modern countries because they clean the baby's eyes with antibiotics after birth.

Mine is right above my sack, pretty much at the crease of my sack/base. Small yes, 3mm at max. This is actually the largest I've seen it.

Did you just neglect visiting a doc? You knew they were inside you?

Don't mean to drill you, just have a couple raised bumps that need checking out and seeing your post worried me

>virus
>antibiotics

I went as soon as I started noticing them around my butt. The one on my shaft had been there for years. Just go to a sex clinic asap and ask them for the shots. They say its for women or men under 26 only but thats the only people they tested. They urged me to get it to stop the spred and surgery for the ones I already had

That's an herpes wart, you should go check a doctor

Crazy how that turned out man sorry to hear about that shit. I've had the two in my groin for probably three years now, You can hardly notice them even if you're looking so I haven't thought about getting it checked out

Gonna expedite that process because to you. Your work here is done I suppose