Venetian Snares. Aphex Twin

Venetian Snares. Aphex Twin.
Both have kinda different styles of music, however, who would you say is the more talented producer, and why?

(Originally posted this earlier today, post died because it was fucking 3 AM)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYeKu0chuFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Venetian Snares?
Fine, he’s like decent a low end Samsung, but Aphex Twin’s still the iPhone. D’yaknow what I mean?

no

the latter obviously

i dont understand

as a producer - rich easily
but as composers they could be a tie, not much in it
i think if you gave both of them just a tracker to work with then aaron would be better

Shut up Dobby

Kek

Sauce for newfags: youtube.com/watch?v=nYeKu0chuFA

Traditional Synthesiser Music beats anything Richard had released since The Tuss

I like Venetian snares more. Aphex twin's fan base is insufferable and they won't shut up about him. Also when people I know find him they act all high and mighty. Detrimentalist is fun to workout to

Peep Show had surprisingly patrician taste

That Mitchell and Webb Look used BoC on the soundtrack all the time, too

RDJ has put out a wider variety of styles than Aaron so on that basis I'd say RDJ. Not to say Vsnares doesn't branch out sometimes but he's locked into more of a stylistic niche.

I couldn't get passed the first episode of the second season.

Hot too close to home I guess

What did he mean by this?

Anyone remember Enduser?

Liking VSnares is just a phase

Anyone have an MP3 of that Aphex Twin washing machine thing from Twitter? His account is now private

Bump it up

Wait why

I like Vsnares but Aphex's music is far more interesting to me. The more I dig into his various aliases the more impressed I get by the diversity and atmospheres he's able to mash up well. Compositionally they're close, but in terms of production and tone I think Rich has the advantage.

Apparently Vsnares works with less equipment though, so idk.

Nah he's good.