/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10730224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

Dr Who > GoT

he did it again absolute mad man

just ignore it its not that funny or impressive

Would he really have killed the last thing of Lyanna in the world?

what is this image trying to encapsulate?

how did ramsey fucking lose?

It's missing the 4 horsemen of the icepocalypse shot

he wouldn't have loved her so much after he learned she fucked another man let alone a targaryen

it just proves what a fucking autistic loser he is

Reminder that to continue the Stark and Targaryen bloodlines and keep each kingdom from falling to some other family, Jon will marry and fuck Dany, Sansa and Arya.

After succeeding against all odds vs Stannis and planning Jon's downfall perfectly, he was defeated by a raven he apparently should have been able to intercept. LF then proceeded to teleport an army past Moat Cailin and rescue Jon.

>continue the Stark and Targaryen bloodlines and keep each kingdom from falling to some other family

feudalistic hierarchy and succession is going to end before the end of the series. there will be no need to continue any Houses, only continue families and life.

What if Ned went along with the story that she was raped but that with her dying words she didn't want Robert, her love, to blame the child for what Rhaegar had done?

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread
even though it's full of heartless people who enjoy her suffering or think she loves being tortured and raped

im assuming he would have banished jon from westeros

All she wanted to do was make Margaery into an upstanding woman of the faith ;_;

Let them smirk together forever in peace

guess what

____________________nobody cares________________________

Reminder that the books and the show have diverged entirely and they don't have anything to do with eachother anymore except the characters having names in common.

Le TrĂ´ne de Fer

hopefully. If the characters do in the books what they did the show, some of them need to have their heads removed.

The books are done. He isn't making them anymore. The show is now the source material. TWOW will just be Elio and Linda writing a transcript of the show.

Are you trying to say that Stannis "Camp's got a chill? Throw an heir on the gill!" Baratheon is different in the books?

Get better bait senpai

I choose violins

In the show Targs don't have anything special or magical about them, or atleast it hasn't been established yet.

Dany is made out to be uber special regardless of her Targ ancestry. Even Tyrion can build a relationship with the Dragons.

I'd rather the Thirteen.

Could be a weird love/hate thing and he still lets Ned raise him cause that's his family and he can trust Ned.

Maybe even swings by the North more often and starts seeing a lot of Lyanna in Jon and gets proud of how good of a fighter he's growing up to be and how he's the son Robert wishes he had had with Lyanna.

>Stannis is the same in the books

kill yourself

>Elio's chin wobbles with every shudder as he tearfully types the words 'bad pussy'
>Linda lies unresponsive on the floor, occasionally babbling unintelligibly

No one deserves this...

You guys, I hate to be a bother, but it is off season and I've been nice enough to come in here every day to remind you that I don't much care for this general. I think I've been really nice about it so far, but you continue to be inconsiderate and it hurts my feelings. Please go away.

People who say Lyanna was too ugly for the role kinda missed the point.

It's not even like Rhaegar stole Lyanna because she was pretty. Rhaegar was a prophecyfag and was certain that their kid would save the world.

can someone give me an example of how book cersei is different than show cersei?

witch king is bad ass compare to little others/white walkers nights kings.

why the fuck didnt they let anyone leave the trial? high sparrow didn't say anything either, wat

Were they ever going to explain why they had two different women playing Cersei this season? I realize one was a play-within-a-play kind of thing, but it was confusing because we would see the Babadook Cersei in one scene, the Lena Heady Cersei in the other scene, but they didn't say that they had switched. Usually what movies do when they're going to switch locations is put like a subtitle card or something to say where the scene is taking place, but I don't think Game of Thrones has ever done that have they? It's so annoying.

She is more crazy and slutty, in the fourth book she burned the tower of the hand with wildfire and also fucked like 3 guys and a women

do this

Show Cersie isn't fucking Moon Boy for all I know

Because they were being judged by the gods.

>this is an actual thought from showplebs

And also the whole 'the war got started over nothing' deal. You're expecting a more attractive girl because your mind wants to justify all that bloodshed and lives lost.

Why didn't Arya tell Lady Crane she was Arya Stark and that they got a lot of details wrong in the play?

Books Cersei burned down the Tower of the Hand because she thought Tyrion might be hiding in the walls.

Why did everyone have a synchronous premonition right before detonation

He has a pink hat like Timmy Turner. Do you think it was the same writers?

Here are some relevant book quotes

>The Baratheons have always been as cruel as they are cunning, but this Stannis seems a beast in human skin

>Robert was mad, Renly is madder, and Stannis is maddest of them all.

>Stannis, the First of His Name, lusted after the throne after the sudden kinslaying of his brother, King Renly the Rightful, in the year 299 AC. He is better remembered as Stannis the Villain, and it was a well-earned sobriquet, for no more villainous king ever wanted to sit atop the Iron Throne. His reign began with blood magic and ended in blood magic as well.

user this isn't healthy, you need to realize that Stannis is evil and a bad guy (NOT a good guy)

>People out there actually think like that

Is Mace Tyrell a sycophantic, easily-deceived mong in the books, or just in the TV show?

EURON KING! EURON KING! EURON KING!

Margaery reaction to Cersei's absence was also irregular, in no way she could have known there was danger, the most likely scenario would be Cersei feeling KL. The kino thing to do in that scene would be Margaery simply looking at the HS and saying something like "Something's wrong" and stand there nervously until the septo blew up.

Try again showpleb or should I say..."Pray Harder"

in the books he's less outwardly/obviously stupid but he's still a buffoon

>D&D sure got it right, user!

Azor Bearloli

What was Margaery's plan regarding Tommen?

is got telekino?

her face is to small for her head

Does she have the same disease?

It's so damn obvious Stannis is evil and yet these neck beards ignore these basic quotes. Throw in some racism and he is essentially literally Donald Trump.

why can't melisandre bring rickon back

>Show Stannis burns his in-laws alive for not taking down the Seven

>Book Stannis burns them for trying to sell Shireen to the Lannisters and make a secret peace

Fuck D&D

KINO
I
N
O

Have you watched the last 2 episodes?

GoT changed television forever and kickstarted the age of telekino. Plebs still don't realize that and keep crying about "muh plot holes".

Does anyone else think that they kind of stole the idea of Ser Gregor in this season from Batman & Robin's depiction of Bane? It's pretty much the same character.

(6/8)
>northerners boot Brienne out, food being a major concern
>voyage, Brienne, anything to get her away
>through the snow drifts she eventually manages to visit Lorath Mazes, Yi-Ti, the Jade Sea, Assah ... always wondering Sansa or Dany...
.>murders
>Quaithe confirms she isn't involved in dream boat Eurons arc and Brienne kill her, with real tears in her eyes

only Jamie baby can stop it.

Off-season /got/ is NOT allowed. I will be reporting this thread.

fleeing the city? lol no. Margaery knows Cersei's violent, Cersei's threatened her and lots of people with violence all the time and would never leave her children.

Fleeing isn't her style. And where could she even flee to? Casterly Rock? And wage war against her son and Kevan who runs Casterly Rock when the High Sparrow tells them to order Cersei back or order guards to bring her back?

strawpoll.me/10730224

strawpoll.me/10730224

>t. reddit numale

this looks like something out of The Hobbit though

His body was smashed into paste when all the horses and warriors stomped over it during the battle.

>Get Cersei away
>Live the life of a queen without competition, controlling the kingdom through manipulation of her dim husband

Not every character has some super secret endgame.

okay, sweety. have fun

no it wasn't. it looks fine when they bring it back to Winterfell after the battle.

user, this simple. Here are some more quotes directly from J. R. R. Martin's book:

>"Nor did I yet grasp what I had in Stannis Baratheon, only that he was truly faithful to R'Hllor and even more terrible in battle. The rape . . . even you will not accuse me of giving that command, I would hope. He was almost as bestial with Rhaenys. I asked him afterward why it had required half a hundred logs ablaze to kill a girl of . . . two? Three? He said she'd kicked him and would not stop screaming. If Stannis had half the mercy R'Hllor gave me, he would have calmed her with a few sweet words and used a soft silk pillow."
>His mouth twisted in distaste.
>"The frenzy of R'Hllor was in him."

>Davos Seaworth, who liked the dogs better than their master, had told Edric they were all named after peasant girls Stannis had hunted, raped, and killed back when he'd still been a lord, running with Melisandre. "The ones who give him good sport, anywise. The ones who weep and beg and won't run don't get to come back as bitches." The next litter to come out of Storm's End's kennels would include a Kyra, Edric did not doubt.
>"He's trained 'em to kill stags as well," Davos had confided. Reek said nothing.
>He knew which stag the girls were meant to kill, but he had no wish to watch the girls fighting over Renly's corpse.

tl;dr

Might as well bookmark /trash/ now because that is the rightful home of /got/.

okay, sweetie. Have fun.

>e Wildlings are at camp, showering Jon with gifts and the songs of their people Jon smiles, enjoying this valuable cultural experience a cry is heard in the distance suddenly, the camera pans to the thundering stampede of a thousand men on horses we see Stannis driving the men to fight by cracking a flaming whip "FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS" in the distance, Wildling women and children are burning, the soundtrack a high screaming wail "TAKE THE WOMEN FOR OUR THRALLS," Stannis shouts, "FEED THE BABES TO THE FIRES" "Yes," cries Davos, "R'hllor hungers!" Jon looks on, his face grief-stricken "Seven save us," Jon whispers, "he's even making the women and children pay the Iron price!"

Could they be Manderly's granddaughters who Wyman now wants Jon to marry?

Defending the Rock isn't the same as waging a war, a siege of the Rock would take years at best, time enough to arrange something else. Tomem was the only one left and he reigned as king, if there was danger to him there would be little she could do. If she didn't have the wild fire, feeling would be her best choice, unless Gregor could kill all the faith militant.

Thanks for the (You)s

Absolute kinography

Could be. We don't know enough.

They could be Karsi's daughters recasted.

>"If any man dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his fucking corpse!" cried Stannis as they charged.

okay, sweetie. have fun.

V A L
A
L

Not many men out there love the rape baby of their dead wife.

wut I didn't see this shit in the books.

Kevan runs the Rock, and Casterly Rock troops would have no reason to side with her considering Tommen's King and is alive and Cersei has no real power or claim.

A raven being sent even after she flees would reach Casterly Rock before she got there and she'd be fucked.

Cersei's not the fleeing type.

>Stannis wakes in the crofter's village to find the Northmen, disgusted by his refusal to burn Theon, have deserted him
>Suddenly, the rumbling of thousands of hooves becomes audible, and the three-foot deep blanket snow melts to show Ramsay at the head of a tens-of-thousands strong army of the North.
>"I won your trust by murdering my father Roose, and I mean to keep it by offering Theon Greyjoy, the ironborn prisoner I once called Reek, to the flames of the Red God once we crush this pathetic camp!"
>The northmen cheer as one, as Stannis' meager army is chased into the over-fished lakes and drowns.
>Stannis, with no recourse left, teleports to the wall, where he burns Shireen alive. Seeing that it does nothing, he returns to the camp to face his oncoming justice.
>"Go on," he says resignedly, "Do your duty and make me pay the Iron Price."

Not many men out there are absolute cucks for a woman they barely knew and who they weren't even married to.

Look too young to be Val

I haven't seen this image in a long time

Any minute now, right? Man, I can't wait to see the look on their faces when this shit gets banned. Christ, that was such a badass move you pulled, user. It makes my dick hard. Hey, user, I know it's a bit fast, but do you want to be boyfriends? I just, I think you're really cool and all, and well. I want you to be my first.

Val is cute. CUTE!