What is the gayest thing you've done?

What is the gayest thing you've done?

Replied in this thread.

Gf is visiting her family in China. Got really bored and horny and used her dildo. It felt weird, kind of hurt a little bit but the vibration was really nice.

lies

Went to an all male fisting club in full leather and had my mouth and ass wotked over all night by about 15 guys.

fucking smartass

sucked my own dick while fingering self

Fuck a guy

greentext it please

/thread

posting on fo chin

go to onsen with my gay coworker

Played "I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred at the Spartan Club in San Francisco. Took my shirt of singing to it and had a few bears fight over me.

Bought an Apple product.

I put a man's penis in my mouth and fellated it until he ejaculated in my mouth. I then swallowed his semen like a good little boy, thanked him for his time, and went to work.

>I put a man's penis in my mouth and fellated it until he ejaculated in my mouth. I then swallowed his semen like a good little boy, thanked him for his time, and went to work.
Get the promotion?

>when i was about 6 or so
>my best friend who was a couple years older told me that sex is where you put your dick in a girls butt and that's how babies are made.
>he said we should practice so we will be good at it for our girlfriends in the future
>so then we took turns tucking our tin flaccid dicks in each others buttcheeks
>assholes were not penetrated

>on a separate occasion we tasted each others cocks

Meh, that's not gay at all.

how is that gay?

back in the day Woz was the alpha of alpha computer makers

your mum

It's literally the meaning of gay.

Greentext it pls

yes. actually he retired a couple of years ago. I have more stories if anyone wants to hear.

I'm to lazy to write all the "trip" down

not if the balls dont touch

Cousin sucked me off and swallowed. Best orgasm I ever had