What's the worst of these? 1/2

What's the worst of these? 1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LOM0R6gvMac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/2

hollywood undead

>rap like twenty one pilots

Holy shit only mainstream stuff. Not bad at all but looks she doesnt have any personal taste and just go with popular stuff to be cool

It's hard to believe myself, but if I was in that situation I would call her a pleb and drop out of the conversation. At least she didn't say it was obscure stuff or something.

I my stomach just turned and now I'm feeling nauseous

delete from contacts

I wasn't talking to her, it's my girlfriend's acquaintance
>inb4
>browses Sup Forums
>gf
>pick one

and this is why you'll never get rid of your virginity

>took his time to click on the posts that didn't agree with him
Hmm...

too late, asshole.

already lost it faggot ;)

you're feeling nauseated, not nauseous

Twenty One Pilots. Though I have no idea what the fuck is "Hollywood undead".

Yeah that got a ptsd flashback to middle School

Theperson is probably like 14 or 15, I doubt many people here had sophisticated taste back then. This is actually pretty normal for someone younger and earlier on in their musical journey.

Oh boy. Prepare yourself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LOM0R6gvMac

>I like rap like Twenty One Pilots
=
>I like Heathens and Stressed Out

Arctic Monkeys by fat

What the fuck.

>twenty one pilots
>my chemical romance

I was listening to pan flute music and I still clicked on this knowing what was in store . Fuck me

sorry

Imma throw uppppp

Show her the mars volta and get yo dick sugged

girls are like mold, you have to shape them. everything from political opinions to taste in music. a girls taste in music is only as good as her last boyfriends

literal "hoodie" -core, this a child you're talking about here? I imagine they have all these bands wrote on their school bag or books

this. my gf was a borderline sjw feminist when i met her. now she's a far right anti semite

>black sabbath and iron maiden
literally the only two good metal bands, shame about the rest of that music, especially the 'rap'

I don't think it's about telling ugly girls to go back to being ugly, it's to tell people not to care about it.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>people like this exist

Hollywood undead