Do you draw cigarette smoke into your mouth and the inhale, or directly inhale into you lungs?

Do you draw cigarette smoke into your mouth and the inhale, or directly inhale into you lungs?

I for one inhale directly.

Discuss.

I don't smoke. But bumping for yummy nummies.

Moar yummy nummies

When i star smoking i used to do that, but now i keep It in the mouth before inhaling it

I just quit smoking but I used to draw smoke jnto mouth then inhale, feels better and more satisfying

Huh. Seems like most people I've asked draw into the mouth first, strange.

2017 and you don't vape?

suck into mouth then inhale

feels and looks cooler

Vape IS for gays and women, not for real men

> Leonardo diCapricorn isn't a real man
TIL

Looks cooler for sure but not what I'm going for.
Only time I've ever drawn into the mouth first was when I was going for a nice big drag.

Water IS two hydrogen atoms and an oxygen atom

I drag a puff into my mouth and then trap it in there because my gf has a fetish for rly yellow stereotypical-like british teeth and also infected gums.

I've never inhaled into my lungs before and only started smoking after I met my gf. I know I'm doing myself harm but she's the only girl I've ever had sex with so I fund it hard to confront her on these potential life-threatening activities she's making me take part in

What should I do? :/

You wanna smoke, then smoke cigarettes or joints, but vape isnt smoking, there isnt that feeling of smoking. Just for people who feel they are cool and healthy, fuck off

theres only one option

kill yourself

Yeah, baby!

Also, yes I drink black coffee daily and brush my teeth twice a week (once before sex on Friday and once before Saturday intercourse)

You have a schedueled sex life?
On top of a gf with some crazy unhealthy fetish?
Boooooooooooooooooooooi...

I think its time you turned to cock - at least a man will keep you clean.

>You have a schedueled sex life?

Not married, eh?

So this must mean when you suck dick you don't let the semen go into your mouth, you just swallow it directly. Gotcha.

Swallowing it directly involves it being in your mouth.
Soon to be - I know how it dies down at least.

What if you are getting throated?

Vaping is to smoking what tea is to whisky.

Neither is better. In fact, a lot of people like both. And for those serious about quitting the more harmful habit, the other can fulfill the role in their life the previous did, although admittedly they're considerably different.

Low chance that there won't be any at all in your mouth if a guy busts straight into your throat, unless you're well trained at succin semen outta skin snakes.

I get what you're saying with your analogy, or whatever it's called, but whisky is objectively better than tea.

> whisky is objectively better than tea.
I think you might have just pissed off the rickity-toothed Brit.

Unless, of course, he's a Scot.

>mfw Americans call fag sticks "cigarettes"

> mfw a colonial calls a rooty-tooty point and shootie a "rifle"

>mfw an American calls a tenpenny a "dollar"

Unless I'm doing a French inhale because there's also fragrant weed in it, I just inhale directly. I don't really like it to linger in my mouth.

> mixing the herb of life with leafy death
Why do niggers do this? You negate all the medicinal properties of CBD.

Oh shut the fuck up, man. It's my stuff, I'll do what I want with it
Also I haven't done it in over a year. Stop being such a faggot and let me enjoy myself.

If you believe mixing tobacco with weed negates the effects of CBD you've got some studying to do. In fact, I'm going to go take a nice big bong toke full of tobacco and weed just because you said that.

I don't smoke weed for the "medicinal properties," summer. I smoke it to get RIGGITY RIGGTY WRECKED, SON

What the flying FUCK is that?
BWOOOOP

>celebrity
>real man

Nah

Mouth but not teeth.
And not all the way into my lungs. I feel like just in the throat then I exhale.

The "just in the throat" part makes sense to me, but what do you mean about teeth?

Top kek

Aspic. A meat stock based gelatin.
Image search it and see how the modern family ate in the 1950s.

Cancer. I may have been born in the 90's, but there is no way in hell I would eat any weird, gross food like that.

I try tk immediately keep the smoke away from my front teeth at least. I can protect them with my tongue. I have a big tongue

Sounds like how I smoke a bong.
No idea how it would work with a cigarette, though. Might have to give that a try next time.

mouth, i smoke cigars and a pipe though.

vaping has more chemicals than tobacco.

I draw into my mouth, put it in my lungs then breath in to double inhale, don't be a bitch

is this a photo of you as you were typing all those lies?

are you retarded?

not saying its better but,

are you retarded?

Plus you can get shit without nicotine, so even less.

the only proper way to smoke is to pull it into your mouth then into lungs. it's smoking, not vaping.

I started smoking before vaping became a big thing and the way I started was to inhale straight to the lungs. Seems like I've been missing out on something this whole time.

i can only smoke weed by pulling into my mouth first. Inhaling straight into my lungs hurts so fucking bad how do you do it.

I smoke out of my bum hole as is tradition here inv new guinea

What's your most favored form of smoking weed?

directly inhale into my lungs
the other stains your teeth faster, my insides may be fucked, but i have nice teeth

pipe

~ A E S T H E T I C S ~
That right there is most likely your problem. If the pipe is metal its even worse. Pipe hits are very hot, they have nothing to cool down the smoke and in turn it hurts your lungs if you smoke it straight. If you prefer pipes over bongs and joints and stuff, look into getting a small bubbler. It'll cool down the smoke enough to be able to inhale straight and most are still the same size and portability of a pipe.

aww fuck lul

it is metal

90% of nicotine is absorbed in the mouth, so lung hits are kind of pointless, aside from people liking how it feels.

Pipes and Cigars are inhaled only to the mouth, and not the lungs, because it's very hot smoke, hence tongue bite.

Bro. If you're gonna smoke weed, at least be smart about it lol.
Get yourself a cheap glass pipe or bubbler and that should help you - or get a bong, they way you have to inhale into the lungs straight + it gets cooled by the water in it + you can put ice cubes in some bongs to cool the smoke further to make it easier on the lungs.

That is definitely not the reason why its not inhaled into the lungs. The proper way to smoke a cigar is to let the cherry be just hot enough to stay lit, no more.

+ some cigars, if inhaled to the lungs, can cause bleeding and lung collapses in some cases.

by more i meant stronger. even "low toxicity" is worse than what it says it is.