rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_
rateyourmusic.com/~hvmvdv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bro...

what the heck

Woah

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

it's snowing out

L "Y" J makes my heart soar. every little detail of her voice fills me with untold joy — both her eloquence, so poetic and profound, and her little moments of stumbling over words, when those tiny laughs and other sounds express more than words ever could.

the way her hand folds into mine feels like it was designed, like some artist carefully and deliberately planned the randomness of our genetics to match up. and the way she hugs me reminds me that being embodied is a gratuitous joy.

L "Y" J wakes up every morning cute and sleepy, her eyelids droopy and her arms clingy. every morning is a paradox, at once her beauty calling me to stay in bed and yet filling me with that motivational energy that makes me want to do everything, to learn everything, to do everything i can to thank the world for the gift of her love

my love for L "Y" J came out of nowhere and even less explicable is her love for me. in a great mysterious moment our love arose, suffusing my every moment with such meaning and purpose.

our love is too marvelous for words,

and our love is here to stay

someone redpill me on this meme

who is in love with LYJ

/fitlit/ is literally /polymath/

cringe

we hope you kill yourself jmarvin

what's some thicke, creamey literature?

any rymers with better taste in vidya than music?

Pedo scum

speaking of vidya what's the Glitchwave chart currently?

Top 10:

Mother 2
Silent Hill 2
Dark Souls
Chrono Trigger
Earthbound
Super Mario World
Bloodborne
Super Metroid
Resident Evil 4

what are / would be your glitchwave 5s

You don't have glitchwave access?

list of idiots who write cringey & stupid reviews:

-Cosmiagramma
-german_overalls
-RNG
-No_
-Fastro
-theboldcolor
-Skogwald
-art3infinity
-thedb
-kittenpuke
-ClipsMcGrips
-soiled_wombat
-nbhnk

more to come

Avery_Island

is there a better genre combo than "comedy rap, ska, electropop"

I thought she was the one. She was literally everything I dreamed about in a woman. A god tier ploymath with superior taste in music films and art. I got so excited when she added me as a friend. We had lovely chats about interesting music, and plenty of other things not to mention.
I went to bed every night fantasizing about her. Just thinking about her posts and ratings sent me over the edge. I literally could not keep her out of my mind no matter what I did. I hoped we would get married one day. We would have the cutest children that we could raise into ploymaths of their own. I was so happy just thinking about our potential future together. But then one day she said: " L "Y" J, but I got a huge dick"
I was devastated. The girl I was in love with turned out to be transgender, and she didn't even have the surgery to remove the penis. I started drinking heavily every day. The doctors said my liver was starting to get damaged but I don't care. Now all I can do these days is stay locked up in my parents basement and eat and excrete when it's necessary, and make the occasional post here of my sad tale.

nice meme but L "Y" J isnt trans and even if she was i wouldn't care i LOVE her!!!

any sad lonely man in?

riceshoes

Wtf I hate L "Y" J now!

See:

I want to skull-fuck you

bump

see

Praise Sharifi, he finally did it, the absolute madman!

Sonemic Is A Running April Fool's Joke

*dabs in japanese*

rateyourmusic.com/~hvmvdv

I went to film camp. I've read Sartre. I've read Thomas Pynchon. I've read Ayn Rand. I've been to Italy, I've been to France. I speak French! I've been to Spain. I've been to South America. I've been to Kenya, I've been to China. I backpacked across Europe.
I prefer tea to coffee. I've been to Greece. I love Greek food! I'm a foodie. I'm always on the look-out for a great little place to get breakfast. Sometimes I go to Barnes & Noble and lose track of the time. The black people that I've met... say that I have a lot of flavor.
I love my MacBook, but I also love my MacBook Pro. Because it has the word "pro" on it. Short for "prolapse". I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts.
The Matrix and Inception are the first movies in the last ten years... that made me really think. Yeah I paint, no big deal. I think conventional painting rules are stodgy, archaic.

To bend the spoon, you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist and one more thing: if you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're", "you're" and "your", you're a fucking idiot. Get the fuck off my Facebook wall.

And yeah, AntiWarhol is my favorite RYM user. I've met God and guess what: she's black.

>I prefer tea to coffee.
t. embryo

So sick of the hobos always begging for change
I don't like how I gotta work and
They just sit around and get paid
I hate all of the people who can't drive their cars.
Bitch you better get outta the way
Before I start falling apart

I hate how my wife is always up my ass
She always wants to buy brand new things
But I don't have the cash.

I hate my job, all of my rich friends
I hate everyone to the bitter end.
Nothing turns out right
There's no end in sight
I hate my life!

How come I never get laid nice guys always lose.
How could she have another headache
There's always some kind of excuse
I still hate my job, my boss is a dick
"I don't get paid nearly enough
To put up with all of your shit"

I hate my job, all of my rich friends
I hate everyone to the bitter end.
Nothing turns out right
There's no end in sight
I hate my life!

I hate that I can't tell when a girl's underage,
You know, I tell her she's a nice piece of ass,