What are Arabs so based?

>Wear traditional clothing daily in 2017

>Retain cultural values

A symbolic 'fuck you' to Western colonists

I respect them.

Being stuck up and preserving literally medival-tier shit to this day doesn't really count as based, but whatever floats your boat.

EXCELLENT post

half of their countries are pajeets their clothes look like shit no culture shit food shit music ugly women ugly dialect literally disgusting
araps genocide when ?

"Based" and "backward" are not really synonymous Watanabe.

the dead ones

They are not Takenashi San

kill all arabs

>Genocide loving Turk

Truly Timur's heir

Most of the time it's the diaspora wich causes problems. It's the same for north africans as well. Generally speaking they are bro-tier and really good people but many of their diaspora kind are just awfull.

i'm not a fucking t*rk

Plus they are bringing degenerate while women there to piss and shit all over them like the trash they are, really based men.

shit my bad

wasnt your flag basically remnant of ottoman conquest anyways?

Isnt the Tanit the best symbol for Tunesia?

tanit is a phon*cian symbole i don't associate with this shit the (YAZ is the amazigh symbole it means free man nad its the letter in the middle of the flag)

good luck trying to bring any unity to imazighen from Morocco til Tunisia by changing one shitty flag to another. Berbers haven't been unified since banu hilal.

The clothes look pretty comfy tho. Dont know whats so medieval about them

actually benu hilal immerged into berber tribes even some hilalis begin to speak amaigh and had their own amazigh language
banu hilal were berbirized but guess who arabized tunisia not arabs but ottmans and bourguiba
unity from morocco in the west to west egypte in the east from tunisia in the north to north mali and niger

> t. Abdelmohammad

Never forget

Their clothes serve a purpose in the middle of a desert where the sun is your worst enemy. A suit or other western clothing wouldn't make any sense.

He's right actually
Dishdasha feels comfortable af but here in amman only old men wear it regularly

I secretly hope our traditional summer cloth becomes common

this is not irani dress this is average westerner fashion
it's the same as now before they copy the west style now the middle east style

Trueeeeeeeeeeeee

tunisian wizard dress is so much superior

Just like your olive oil

nice

first you must know arabs true not fake
saudi goverment leads women to get correct jobs so many many many investors who two trillion yen woman famous bank ceo and four trillion yen man ceo and world biggest arms fund man and others
there are many factory and will gets more technologys
so there are only 15% poor people
ancient arabian people could make dams to irrigatewater and do bussiness among oasis villages and deciding win or lose by poem
in middle ages , islam civilization ,
they made many many many studies and do bussiness all over the world
now their GDP are 20 or 40
arabs root is north africa and middle east without syria iraq libya yemen lebanon
continued

Looks nice but I am sure if somebody else not from Japan would wear it he would be claimed as weeb.
It is actually fune how people will pit a tag on you considering we all wear the same clothes nowdays mostly. Jeans, sneakers, Tshirt etc

blushes
only the west tunisian olive oil is good the east olive oil is overrated and taste like shit

berbers need to die

too bad arabs didn't completely wipe you out

arabian people are sem
jews are not good sem
so they are sem so they has good relationship
so arabian culture is from oasis culture and islam
if you want to know that, you must read quran and true i said

>Jeans, sneakers, Tshirt
hey look, a fucking ameriboo!

the very few arabs live in big cities a long time ago and never integred with amazigh
then hilalis come but guess what they breed with amazigh started speaking amazigh and have more amazigh blood than the arab one now
there are no one with dominiant arab blood here
amazigh did nothing wrong for anyone to hate them just kys

I didn't intend that the cloth could spread all over the world but intended to become our own domestic cloth, like arab's white one, because it's so humid in summer here.

Jesus mate you're not white. Let it go.

Thank you, USA and Uk

it's true
the plague of western clothing is stupid

i'm not a pig skin that's for the best
embrace your weak gay heritage you should be ashamed subhumans

>a fucking MTR symbol

The eternal anglo strikes again

> USA and Uk
I see more mediterrannean influences than anglo.

He means thank you USA and UK for installing an Islamic regime in Iran (sarcasm)

Damn, US of A should nuke iself for that abhorrence.

if there isnt saudi arabia uncoverd,
now its best and best and best.
but it has been by anglo suxon.
finantial big city has and is building big building finantial
now uk isnt europe so at tack uk

arabs are white
blown are half
its true

Insert a santoku up your anus kudasai, arigatou gozaimashita.

its true
arabs is thriving best in human history
so its better

How is the food shit?

>based
*inbred

Some saudis eat lizards

so they are cool and genius
and food is delicious

just name one saodi dish that don't look disgusting

Well, now you're limiting it to just Saud-Arabia.

You are part of the Arab world, Tunisia.

this is a politic map
maghreb was never arab even in the muslim era and it will never be

My friend from Morocco gets mad when I call him Arab

He calls himself Berber

because he is berber
but almost they are arab

Why are you so muslim, though?

Laugh it up, Medieval Europe was based. All of our present cuckoldry can be traved back to the cancerous ideals of the (((renaissance)))

not algeria tunisia moroco not even libya and egypt are arab
i'm atheist
some russians are muslim but not arab
yes Moroccans are more aware of their origins than tunisians

Why are you a Kristelig, Herr Mannelig?

traditionalism is shit

+1 EUR

thanks, mendel

I have no religious affiliations, and christian countries are never as fundamentalist as muslim countries.

They also have the worst of the worst militaries that are only propped up by American cash because they are snakes who will not get along, won't do real work, won't train properly (and will get upset with you if you ask them to do basic tascks because its beneath them) and consider politics and social position in literally everything.

And if that sounds like it isn't THAT big a problem, here's an example.

When americans go over to try and train them, its not unusual to have them hand out leaflets on how to use a new piece of tech to everyone, only for one socially higher ranked person to basically collect all those at the end of the class himself, so that only he has the knowledge of how to use it and can pass it on himself, thus fucking everyone else over but making him seem important.

The lower ranks are barely literate people largely recruited from elsewhere. The officer ranks are given their ranks and never expect to do any actual work, and treat the military like its a royal court.

They are a terrible, idiotic tribal group of savages and the only reason they are tolerated by the rest of the world is money and oil. The moment that is over i want the rest of the world to burn and salt their land, and pave over the rest.

mehmet

old minded has important minded
because then is easier than now
quran is written many and many and many allah is merciful
so can change with quran

but men and women is laughing by jokes and others
arabian women are working with men
i said
women can be rich of course
ok?

What do most of the countries with a high % have in common?

t-thanks nippon

Im talking about the mens wear