Why did they do it?

Why did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHRcF-pFGYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They did the world a favor, that's why.

They didn't reply to this post, which mend your mother dies in her sleep tonight if you don't

Why have you not?

because it is beautiful

did it 4 teh lulz

because you touch yourself at night thats why

Muhammed.

They did nothing wrong

They look so badass in this pictures, why didn't the girls just suck their dick?

Because they listened to Marilyn Manson

They made the ultimate sacrifice.

If you've ever wandered into nigger twitter you'd see plenty of "when the white kid reach into his backpack" and "i aint takin no chances im bein this kids best friend" (with a pic of an autismo white kid), etc. etc.

It made the minorities fear us once again.

i mean... look at their fucking faces. they were smart enough to know at that age they were going to be fugly the rest of their lives and decided to take the man's way out.

They did it because they couldn't handle the real world.

They did it for the lols

>Eric and Dylan massacred a school because they were bullied
>Eric and Dylan would be the bullies now with all these nu males around

Really makes you

They happened to be cute as fuck especially Dylan though

THINK? WERE YOU GOING TO FINISH YOUR FUCKING SENTENCE?

because yea it does... fucksakes. If i was going to highschool still id blow everyone's brains out for talking this "IM NOT A GENDER" bullcrap

Feeling socially outcast makes you hate an entire group of people, certain groups of people or all people in general. The more you stay in that mentality you become more "us vs them" .
You start to hate every aspect of their life. Why they are happy, what makes them smile, while still staying outcast of the group and becoming more depressed.
It then starts to turn into "why are they so happy when I am not?" "How can they smile while I'm feeling so horrible?"
If bullying is included it just accelerates this.
Then it turns into "I will never be happy, but they still are. Im comfortable not being happy" which turns into "how can I take their happiness away?"
The easiest way to end happiness in a really large group of people is to simply pick off the ones that you hate the most. The others will surely miss them.
You take their life away because in your mind they don't deserve them. If you lose yours in the process then it's not a huge loss because you feel so shit and you were going to kill yourself anyway.
tl:dr
>they were bullied

They just felt like creeps and weirdos for too long
What the hell where they doing here ?

video games, or as I call them, murder-simulators.

Exterminating the disease one student at a time.

Kek

Because chad and stacy must pay

Fucking Chad. Douchebag. And Stacy that slut. Fucking deserved it.

Stupid cunts . One broke his nose trying to pistol fire a sawn off

Human beings are monsters. Teenagers are just at an age when they become cognizant of that fact, without being totally complacent to it.

Honestly, there's a couple people I would have killed in high school, if I could have gotten away with it. Those smug cunts.

>inb4 "Le Edge"

this meme is so dead that not even normies are replying to it anymore
>inb4 "kek user u just replied 2 it"

>white
>inferiority complex
>awkward
>dorkish
>lazy
>stupid

To sum it up, they were just whities being typical whities.

A combination of bullying, outcasting, depravity of kindness will lead to a perfect storm

Eric was crazy. Dylan was a beta fag desperate to fit in with SOMEONE.

Case closed trips confirm

THE VIDEO GAMES!!!!

Because of death metal and how it turns teenagers into mass murderers, obviously.

Because they were white weak faggots. You would think that blacks would be the ones doing these kinds of things after what they've been through but nope

Cause Muh Hammad

kek user u just replied 2 it

I remember watching some news shit in this back in the day. Was talking about how ff7 was on of their favorite games. Oh the times.

Nigger

This. Bro loved his only friend so much. Sad as fuck.

because they were Sup Forums before Sup Forums

Cause they were heroes Columbine deserved

Also general lack of pussy pounding

Only the latter holds validity. The tales of them being victims of bullying was pretty much completely fabricated, just like stories of Rachel Scott and Cassie Bernall being Christian martyrs.

Harris was a true psychopath and by all indications manipulated Klebold to help carry out the attack. There is no reason Harris did it, and that's the reality people hate to accept.

But additional hints of brain illness on Harris were essentially impossible to look for because his suicide completely removed and destroyed all of his brain tissue.

Because their homosexual lust for each other drive them insane.

the dindu nuffin

For the lulz

Faggot

No, they didn't. That's the hilarious thing. They used to make fun of him and thought he was a kook.

First decent answer, thanks user.

Die

this is a really good interview dylans mom did, worth the watch
youtube.com/watch?v=zHRcF-pFGYI

nothing wrong.

They twist the fingers say "we know who you are"

>lazy
>Went through the immense planning of the act and acquisition of weapons to make threats a reality.

OK bud.

These fuckers were just cunts tbh.
If i recall correctly, both were pretty popular and actually were bullies to other students

d

They were immature assholes

These were the jocks and bullys they shot

It was school picture day

forgot pic

Clearly they were racist fucks, shooting predominantly white people

Seconded

>I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Cool as fuck

there was no Sup Forums in the 90s so they couldn't vent their edginess

ITT: teenagers show their edginess by worshipping two absolute douchebags whose edginess was edgier.

Long confirmed there was no bullying involved: they were true, deep, dense douchebags

I second this: they were 2 perfect fuccbois 20 years before their time

They were tired of being betas so they decided to be betas with guns.

soo, anyone here have the basement tapes? Or maybe the full 911 call?

Some people cant handle virginity

yes

d

>implying you can't have a gf while being fugly

Welcome to Sup Forums

This even made sense.
Thanks.

Who are these total strangers? I am not aware of their exploits, possibly because they have done little of importance?

Almost 7 dubs in a row if it wasn't for

Too much obsession with violent media, misplaced teenage angst

Violent computer games made them do it. FACT.

Cuz they were faggot SJWs. Oh well need a safe space from people who made fun of us

Because they were both huge faggots who couldn't stand up for themselves like normal people.

They couldn't even shoot up a school right. They only got a few people and half of their bombs didn't work. Faggots.

This.

Jesus christ, where did these digits come from

80's pop music and Phil Collins turns them into mass murderers not death metal