My Gf wants me to fuck a niggress

My Gf wants me to fuck a niggress

I love my girlfriend, we have a lot of sex and she is crazy in bed. Lately she tells me she really gets off watching other people have sex in front of her. Hints a lot that she wants to see me have sex. Has a black friend, she lets her friend flirt with me, i stay polite even though I hate niggers, still she is a decent person. Recently she told me that she really wants me to have sex with her black friend while she looks.

I refused and now she is mad at me, she keeps bringing back the subjects and even begs me to accept for the sake of our relationship.

Here's the thing it's not the fact that I have to fuck a black girl that makes me say no. It's the possiblity that if I accept, next thing I know she will be proposing to get fucked by a nigger while I watch. Claiming that if I did it why can't she ?

What should I do anons

>unable to communicate with girlfriend about sex past a middle school level
>has to ask internet virgins for sex advice
fucking hilarious

Regardless of what you do the likelihood of the relationship being 100% fucked is very high.

>Fuck nigger
>gf enjoys and wants you to do it more

Win.

>Fuck nigger
>gf wants to fuck nigger
>break up

Win, as she has aleady made steps to fucking one.

There's more scenarios that can happen but in all seriousness it's best for you just to fuck the nigger and try cuck your wife hard.

Just this.
Bang that nigress. Also get them both to suck your dick, you wont regret it.

just tell her you hate niggers, I'm sure she'll drop it

tell her you dont want this to be an excuse for her to fuck anyone else because its not your fantasy for your gf to fuck another dude, or talk to her friend in private and ask if she could decline if your gf asks her

>gf
>best friend is nigress
>say you hate niggers
>"Im sure she'll drop it"
Yup, aswell as the whole relationship. Depending on how you look at it this is either a win or a loss.

Luxury problems.
Just do it and make clear that you will never accept her fucking a nigger.
WAS THAT SO HARD?

Post pic of nigger friend

This.
Maybe not say "a nigger" because Im pretty sure you don't want to watch her bang a white dude either.. or an hispanic dude.
Just say that you wont accept her fucking someone else because of this.

but most important who is the girl in photo?

Well, just tell her that you are ok with that, but are not attracted to her friend, and also don't want her to fuck another guy because this is not your thing.

how hard is it to talk with you fucking girlfriend?

Also the fact that she kinda is forcing you is a bad sign. either she is immature and doesn't know what is consent, or she has something to atone for.

>or she has something to atone for.
sounds about right.

that's what makes it so complicated, she is really special to me, I don't want to end this relationship yet

I get what you mean, the problem is she is the type of girl who hates to be told what she can or can't do.
If I accept, she will have an argument against me.
I refused, but it's starting to ruin our relationship.
She is actually a shitty person and clearly not Wife material but the sex is interstellar
I never had this much fun in bed with anybody
and I don't want to ruin this.

smart man is smart

Kek true

just do it OP, sex is about exploring and shit

>not wife material
>I don't want to end this relationship
>she is really special to me
>...it so complicated
>the sex is interstellar

Either stop thinking with your dick, and break up with this semondemon
or think more with your dick and pound that nigress, and run the relationship to the ground when she wants to fuck a nigger.
Don't even have an argument, just have your shit packed up within the hour
Best case scenario is that she just wants to watch you pound a friend, and keeps bringing you hoes to bang. Thats just neat.
also
>she has something to atone for.
I think this is more probable. In which case, just fuck the nigress and get the hell out of there when she admits to it.

What you girl friend really wants, is to see you get fucked by a black man.

The black she-boon is just the warm up.

Next she will want a Mandingo party with you as the white hole!

just tell her there is no way you go cuck. If she's ok with it you know what to do. If she's not dump the bitch.
That's pretty straightforward.

>Guy has a cuckquean gf
>Scared to fuck a cuckcake

that's how i split with my last gf. not the niggerfucking cuck stuff, but once it was over i just packed my shit and left. no fighting. so much better that way.

Fucking this.

Op here
Yeah you're right, I think I should just enjoy it while it lasts

I'll fuck the nigger, fuck my girl and as soon as she even suggests spicing things up with tyrone or jamal I will drop her.

The sad thing is I don't want it to happen but deep within I know it's going to.

Oh boy....another one of these guys....

Well you said yourself she isn't wife material
Good things have to end sometimes, and you should have the balls to end them right before they turn rancid.

fuck the nigress and let her fuck someone also. It's the best way for both of you to be happy.

>girl who hates to be told what she can or can't do.
Who the fuck gets a woman like that?

ever consider she already cheated on you and this is her immature neurotic way to make herself feel less guilty etc?

This bitch is trash. Throw her out.

Do it, and when she wants to fuck a nigger because you got to say "Fuck you, I didn't get to fuck a niggres, YOU got to watch me fuck a niggres, THAT was your present, that was for YOU, I am the one gets to make a demand now, you don't get to use YOUR demand as an excuse to make another demand".

Just let my girlfriend fuck my best friend for the first time. Fuck that nigress.

By the tone of it, sounds like you will stay with her even if she cucks you.

>for the first time

when's the next session scheduled?

antithesis of masculinity. you are a blatant consequence of what our media/society is pushing on you. :(

probably a couple days, in return i fuck whatever girls i want also

>Older than me
>Strong indipendent wymen
>Fucked up childhood
>Probably mentally scarred

That's just the tip of the iceberg, but she is a fun person to be with, and you wouldn't notice all this if you weren't her man

the dubs do not lie

good luck mate. if you don't think she's gunna be getting 100x more dick than you are pussy then you're delusional.

Don't be a pussy. Fuck the other chick and dump gf, when she wants to fuck another dude. End of story.

You see how you're male, and your girlfriend is female?
Do what she wants.

No one with self-respect likes to be told what they can or can't do.

You should stop your bait threads you fucking moron

You tell her exactly what you said, 100% to the point your concerns. Tell her you don't want to watch her being fucked and you don't want to do it because you think it'll make it ok that she does it. Tell her you're not the same as her when it comes to it, you could fuck others because you're a man and you don't get emotionally attached, but you don't like the idea of someone else fucking your girlfriend and you would gladly forfeit the possibility to fuck other women as long as she doesn't fuck other men.

If she still wants you to fuck someone, and that is her main objective then YAY you scored. If not you'll get into a fight and you'll KNOW that she wants to fuck nigger=end it.

Easy

degenerate hippy open relationships A: never last B: foster STD sharing exponentially C: only even temporarily work if you're emotionally stunted.

It's not the same thing, she enjoys watching other people fucking his partner, you dont.
You fuck the negress only to please her fetish, if later on she doesn't appreciate it and she keeps bringing up the issue just so she can fuck a nigger, dump her.

its not an open relationship when you need consent for every different situation and actually it makes a relationship more stable, if you try to be completely monogomaous somone will eventually cheat

Maybe, but I doupt it

Nope, she is special, but not that special

???

Will do
I kind of already did, basically telling her that I won't do it because I don't want her to do it.

so you are just choosing what you fear will happen eventually. How is that a good situation?

Everyone is going apeshit about niggers. She just wants to see you fuck anyone, her available friend just happens to be a nigger.
Maybe it's the fact that she knows her that gets her off. Maybe she wants to fuck her too. Maybe you can get into a 3 way relationship.

its better to be ok with what will happen eventually rather than to fear it and then react poorly once it happens

You haven't really said anything about if she has talked about wanting Nignog D or not.
Has she?

Spoiler Alert:

She already fucked a nigger
She wants you to fuck the nigress because she thinks that'll make up for her choking on Tyrone's dick

You should jump in this niggress' pussy fucking faggot

easy, TELL HER that you wouldnt be comfortable watching her fuck a darkie. tell her straight off thats not what youre up for.

for fuks sake children is communication really that hard?

THIS.

/thread

Clearly is for this tard. Posting with 20 min intervals, is on a board dedicated for bullshit by autists, asking for advice on his cuckqueen gf.
This guy needs to step it up.

>that's what makes it so complicated, she is really special to me, I don't want to end this relationship yet

Hang on, be real with me for a sec for the sake of understanding your situation. How old are you?

Probably though do it and start to detach yourself from this girl a bit. Even if you do this and it all goes well, she might not be very good for you if she's pushing you to do things you're uncomfortable with, ESPECIALLY if she puts those things on a "for the sake of your relationship"basis, she's gunna be toxic to you in the long run.

Probably I'd say do it, then play it by ear. If she uses it as a segway into "I wanna fuck dudes now too" and you have that fear, address that prior to going into it. Tell her it's not that you're opposed to the idea, it's just that you feel this may potentially be a door the leads to a more open relationship, and you aren't comfortable with the idea of her being with other dudes.

I will tell you every one of my friends who has gotten married and gone the open relationship route are now miserable, divorced, and their wives get gangbanged on the regular due to repressed sexual tension while making alimony and working for virtually nothing. But that's based off of the only two couples I know that had open relationships and they both happened to be married at the time.

OR you could find someone you can thrust and never give them any reason to cheat on you.

What was her reaction when you told her you wouldnt want her to do it? If she was dodgy or didnt really address it thats probably what this is going to eventually lead to.

>if you try to be completely monogomaous somone will eventually cheat

Oh my sweet child. You know absolutely nothing.

Op here
24 y old

Yeah be very clear that you dont want this to lead to an open relationship but youd be willing to do anything to make her happy, then if she trys to be like "I wanna fuck dudes now" just dip. You're young, you've still got a lot of time. You could go through Thiland and just plow cock first through fields of pussy for a week, come back, fuck a set of triplets and settle down with the girl of your dreams if you wanted to shit.

My point is, she sounds toxic and I wouldn't put all of my chips in that basket especially if you're that young. Fuck the black chick if nothing else for the experience, and play it by ear from there.

She was a bit dodgy even if she denied that it'll ever happen.
She then proceeded to ask if I had anything against black people...

Thanks for the sound advice.

girl is toxic pump and dump her and keep your sanity maybe even keep the negro friend for a few weeks just for luls

Yeah if she was dodgy about it thats a pretty big sign thats exactly where this is going. And no problem. I hope it all works out for you but always remember you'll be fine as long as you maintain the self respect to set those boundries and honor them if she doesn't.

Basically, don't let yourself become cuck. Be man.

Thanks

What she's doing is this:

>Tells you that she wants to see you fuck a black girl in front of her
>You do it
>She then tells you that she wants to fuck a black guy in front of you
>She already has fucked with a black guy behind your back but now wants to get away from the feeling of betrayal

Jesus Christ OP. That shit is standard cuck shit 101.

are you fucking gay ? go fuck that black puss you faggot

>Assert Alpha

Tell her you'll be happy to fuck the niggress for her, but it won't be a two way street, she's yours and yours only. If she questions this point, you're wasting your time and should look for someone else.

also, it's a test
if op agrees he's fucked because "you don't love me enough"

>I love my girlfriend, we have a lot of sex and she is crazy in bed

HURRRRR DERPA HURRRR DURRRRRRRR I FUCK MY
GRILFREND GUISE SO I KNOW WHAT LUV IS XDDDDD

No. Your generation is lost. You will be lucky to be even make it a year with your girlfriend. You retards don't know what love is is this generation. Just because you stick your dick into somethjm7,does not equate that to love. Retard.

>making generalisations about a generation as if it was accurate
> claim others are retarded
>pic very related

ok

A cuckess, how cute. Don't dehumanize yourself user, fucking a great ape is still bestiality