What is it with KPOP

why there is always a KPOP thread here? whats the deal? is there anyone who listens to Sup Forumscore and KPOP? or is KPOP thread just another place, which should be sepereted from Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wLfHuClrQdI
youtube.com/watch?v=S_IBk0RCsOo
youtube.com/watch?v=APLZNFQU_Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=pO8b2Zkutto
youtube.com/watch?v=F3BIQyLqTqI
youtube.com/watch?v=LzujUrSZihc
youtube.com/watch?v=U9HBT6sRSZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=QpAn9ryoB4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9PVHaFFTem0
youtube.com/watch?v=gAal8xHfV0c
rateyourmusic.com/~rufusducksworth
youtube.com/watch?v=y6OcvS54KYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9pdj4iJD08s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk

I'd rather kpop than another fucking mumble rap retard

Kpop needs to move to Sup Forums or trash

there are a bunch of kpop fans in the 3x3/4x4 etc threads, but besides that kpop general is separate from Sup Forums and is only here because no where else allows them

>is only here because no where else allows them
I thought it's because it's a music genre

>Sup Forums
What?

they came from r9k or Sup Forums originally, they're not from Sup Forums

doesn't change the fact that Sup Forums is the most fitting board for them

they're in the sc2 general threads too

absolute festering shit hole of threads

youtu.be/wLfHuClrQdI

the question is: who the fuck cares?

I originally just lurked classical threads and don't play vidya

They always seem to stay in their containment threads. From the amount of engrish I see I think a lot of them are just Korean people talking about popular Korean music. Just filter the threads

I was curious and took the time to listen to it, it is really awful

I think it's another place. I'm sure there's some crossover but I'd guess it's more Sup Forumstants checking out the KPOP thread than KPOP freaks checking out literally anything else on Sup Forums

i wonder youtube.com/watch?v=S_IBk0RCsOo

Exactly, why do people get so buttblasted over some fucking weaboos.
Just live and live.

try this then youtube.com/watch?v=APLZNFQU_Yc

A board that calls mumblerap good has no place to criticise anything.

Sup Forums only likes f(x) and wonder girls, don't bother

Not really, they mostly talk about their waifus and other stupid shit like that rather than the music itself

Because there's no koreaboo containment board yet

no no no. I would listen to this music only if I were 12 again, at that time i would really appreciate this

Fucking racists

Go back to Sup Forums

OP here. Nice trips. I dont mind, but i was curiuos to hear other people opinion on KPOP and belonging in mu

You can check the thread right now and see some music

Oh please fuck off strawman.

Here Pitchfork gave it a 7.3, It's decent.
youtube.com/watch?v=pO8b2Zkutto

wow we have Mr Mature over here lol I wonder what kind of trash you normall listen to

fx a shit and p4k doesn't know shit as per usual

Not too much though

Only plebs write off entire genres

Kpop is not a genre

Of course it is.

kpop and /metal/ are their own separate entities and should be segregated from the rest of the undesirables

kpop refers to a lot of korean artists who make all kinds of music genres, including hip hop, rock, rnb, etc
most newfags think it's just pop

>I would listen to this music only if I were 12 again
Is this level of pleb actually possible?

So it's much broader than just a genre.

mostly Sup Forumscore and lot of jazz so the rhytnm and beat of KPOP is realy boring to me. I have nothing against the vocals, but the beats and everything else is just awful

youtube.com/watch?v=F3BIQyLqTqI

Kpop is great nowadays and most of kpg users listen to other music too or at least listened to it a lot in the past and got tired. I believe the average age in there is mid 20s while the rest of Sup Forums are mostly teenagers, it's a whole different place.

i thought kpop was okay until you all started sharing these shitty songs and now i hate it

This is just some troll, none likes Pristin or any of this meme shit

youtube.com/watch?v=LzujUrSZihc

KPOP IS GREAT

Don't post good kpop songs you fucking idiot, it's april fool's day, we're pranking the Sup Forumstards with terrible songs, just look ate the other links that were posted.

>gaypop

>gaypop
WORD

since you said you like jazz i'mma rek you with this youtube.com/watch?v=U9HBT6sRSZ8
''woah there's also jazzy kpop songs? say whaaaa?''

dunno i just filter them :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=QpAn9ryoB4Y

Just compare kpop equivalent to Anthony Fantano, MRJKPOP knows a lot more about music

Ok, how?

word that song is great too, I just can't be bothered to think of other jazzy kpop songs rn, he can find them by himself with a google search

He's actually a music producer and knows what he's talking about

Um, ok but what does he know that Fantano doesn't?

youtube.com/watch?v=9PVHaFFTem0

hey, why not both?

I listen to kpop and a lot of Sup Forumscure ask me anything hehe

me too I listen to kpop AND punk rock believe it or not

I know, pretty far out and unique

I just said? Fantano doesn't know anything about doing music, the other guy has a professional studio

yeah bro we're such trailblazers listening to multiple genres of music, I bet the rest of Sup Forums can't wrap their heads around it hehe xd

please stop shilling this fuck outside of kpg if I end up seeing his face on the rest of Sup Forums I may kill myself

I listen to kpop, hip hop, and heavy metal lol I don't see why people can't just like everything

Nah, He was full of shit, tried to sound smart but his reviews were useless, he closed his channel because it was discovered that he was a sexual predator.

>gaypop
disgusting.

>He makes music so he must have better taste

>Anthony Fantano
>implying

but dude if I listen to music from asian countries people might think I'm WEEB and if I listen to pop music they might think I'm a PLEB

Music is not all about taste you moron, it has objective things you can rate

I have no friends so I have no reason for caring what other people think

post last.fm/rym so i can laugh at your shit taste

>music
>objective
pick one

One thing that is annoying is how the instant thier thread hits bump limit they make a new one. You fucks know you can still post images til it hits the IMAGE LIMIT right? There are 3 kpop threads right now, use one until image/post limit or until page 9/10 then make a new one.

exactly, Sup Forumstants are insecure, that's why they chase approval on pitchfork and scaruffi

don't be too salty C;

Music is like food or drawings, it is subjective with objective traits, saying it's totally subjetive is just being ignorant

it is all about taste. for example mrjkpop said he thought exo-lotto was a shit song but a lot of people (including me) loved it because it was catchy, so moral of the story: no body cares about his objective opinion, just because he's a fucking producer or whatever

no?

You are being the fedora here, if it didn't had objective traits you wouldn't even be able to study it

>being this butthurt over b8

Then you unhelpful cunt

Post yours and I'll just post what we're similar on I have too many friends that browse this awful site and I don't wanna out myself.

No?
We use up to the image limit during shows anyway and since nobody with any real power on this site (not you) does anything about it it clearly must be fine

Settle down lad.

it's a degenerate website for degenerates and ur asking why there are kpop threads

moral of the story: people have shitty taste , especially exo-ls, and Mrjkpop was a moron.

But Lotto is a bop

>realy boring

can't say that I agree with you on the boringness, often the craziest ideas get popular so the industry is more laissez faire and less rigid than western pop.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAal8xHfV0c

best gaypop

I thought Lotto would grow on me but it really really hasn't

And I unironically liked Wolf

gaypop is what keeps the kpop industry afloat. and in the West, gaypop is much more popular than fappop.

>tfw all of my female kpop fan friends treat BTS how people treated Big Bang when I was in high school

This makes me feel so old

add me you sound like a real pleasant conversationalist
rateyourmusic.com/~rufusducksworth

I understand this song being a meme but I can't get how can someone genuinely like it

>the craziest ideas get popular so the industry is more laissez faire and less rigid than western pop.
Then why do all the songs, dances, music videos and girls look and sound exactly the same? Like they all sound like they're produced by the same group of people.

Have you tried actually singing along with the chorus

Thats what pushed me from thinking it was a meme and enjoying it for humor to considering it a banger

This is not true at all, no SM music sound like YG music

youtube.com/watch?v=y6OcvS54KYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9pdj4iJD08s

just purge this fagpop shilling thread

I like Luhan, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chen parts, the vocal line parts. But the others are just too bad for me

Cry more kfapper.

the idea that you think pitchfork would add any credibility to anything astounds me
their opinion means absolutely nothing anymore, one way or another

that being said, f(x) is a silver lining to a cancerous mass, I'll give them that